Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-29-2008, 05:04 AM   #2541
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You have to give them one thing: they're persistant!
True, he says he doesnt want to see the doctor with the ponytail becasue he doesnt like him LOL.

First off the guys a bullshit artist, I caught him in 4 lies last night, so thats a strike, next hes back here tonight for more of the same nonsense. Strike 2

Then for strike 3 he sees i am here and calls EMS to be taken here, that pisses me off because instead of them tending to people who could actualy use help theyre wasting time tending to this jackass because he needs a fix. Well I leave at 7am and his ass will be seen @6;55 and discharged at 7:01

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:09 AM   #2542
tommymac
Moto GP Star

And now my nurse is actualy triaging another one of the homeless drunks. this one ticked me off because he screwed over our social worker. She bent over backwards to help this guy and now hes just drunk occupying our waiting room every night. His sorry as scan wait too I have e-mail to check and may have real patients to see.

tom
Old 12-29-2008, 05:11 AM   #2543
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
True, he says he doesnt want to see the doctor with the ponytail becasue he doesnt like him LOL.

First off the guys a bullshit artist, I caught him in 4 lies last night, so thats a strike, next hes back here tonight for more of the same nonsense. Strike 2

Then for strike 3 he sees i am here and calls EMS to be taken here, that pisses me off because instead of them tending to people who could actualy use help theyre wasting time tending to this jackass because he needs a fix. Well I leave at 7am and his ass will be seen @6;55 and discharged at 7:01

Tom
Since when did you have a ponytail? I don't recall seeing one in the couple of pics I've seen of you.

Are you going to warn the other docs about him before you leave?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:21 AM   #2544
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Since when did you have a ponytail? I don't recall seeing one in the couple of pics I've seen of you.

Are you going to warn the other docs about him before you leave?

I have had it for a few years now, its always pulled back though. before i got into PA school I was the long haried metal head, and fit the stereotype rather well except for the fact I have no tattoos and didnt do any drugs but i also did good in school and played a lot of sports so I was all over the place

So I cut my hair in 99 to look presentable since I was going into the medical field. Then I started working in the ER and saw a few things. Our associate director, whos now our director has long hair, and we had another guy who was muslim and had long dreadlocks. So I figured fugg it I am growing my hair back and prolly havent cut it since some time in 04

As far as the guy outside I will see him and send him out the homeless guys usualy leave at 7 since they can get back into the shelters.

Tom
Old 12-29-2008, 05:39 AM   #2545
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
I have had it for a few years now, its always pulled back though. before i got into PA school I was the long haried metal head, and fit the stereotype rather well except for the fact I have no tattoos and didnt do any drugs but i also did good in school and played a lot of sports so I was all over the place

So I cut my hair in 99 to look presentable since I was going into the medical field. Then I started working in the ER and saw a few things. Our associate director, whos now our director has long hair, and we had another guy who was muslim and had long dreadlocks. So I figured fugg it I am growing my hair back and prolly havent cut it since some time in 04

As far as the guy outside I will see him and send him out the homeless guys usualy leave at 7 since they can get back into the shelters.

Tom
You know I have this thing for long hair.

I'm never cutting mine again. I don't really remember why I did it in the first place. It was easier to deal with under a helmet, but the other frustrations I have with it isn't worth it.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-29-2008, 06:11 AM   #2546
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
You know I have this thing for long hair.

I'm never cutting mine again. I don't really remember why I did it in the first place. It was easier to deal with under a helmet, but the other frustrations I have with it isn't worth it.
You know I grew it back just for you

Now youre going to make me try to dig up pics.

For riding its good and bad. i dont realy get helmet head so thats a plus, I just need to make sure its tied up and tucked away good so I dont have too many knots to dig out.

tom
Old 12-29-2008, 06:22 AM   #2547
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
You know I grew it back just for you

Now youre going to make me try to dig up pics.

For riding its good and bad. i dont realy get helmet head so thats a plus, I just need to make sure its tied up and tucked away good so I dont have too many knots to dig out.

tom
A pic or few is always good.

I usually put mine in a braid or a pony tail securing it with more bands every couple of inches. The worse thing I've ever done is ride without securing ALL the hair. It didn't but a couple of times of me brushing out knots before I came up with solutions!

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-29-2008, 06:39 AM   #2548
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
A pic or few is always good.

I usually put mine in a braid or a pony tail securing it with more bands every couple of inches. The worse thing I've ever done is ride without securing ALL the hair. It didn't but a couple of times of me brushing out knots before I came up with solutions!
I have been there, once i was riding with just a t-shirt and lost my one hair tie I needed morphine to comb out all those knots. Now I just put one or 2 ties in and thats usualy good. My textile jacket isnt that tight around the neck so if I dont have a backpack on it can knot up but my mesh jacket is prety good with keeping that from happening.

I just had 15 minutes of chaos, had alady with severe abd pain walk in, followed by a bad sickle cell pain crisis to be toppe doff by a frantic husband telling me his wifes water broke and shes outside. its too cold for me to be delivering babies outside so I made sure we got her inside and got her up to ob. my last delivery was on the sidewalk outside but that was a nice september night.

Tom
Old 12-29-2008, 06:45 AM   #2549
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
I have been there, once i was riding with just a t-shirt and lost my one hair tie I needed morphine to comb out all those knots. Now I just put one or 2 ties in and thats usualy good. My textile jacket isnt that tight around the neck so if I dont have a backpack on it can knot up but my mesh jacket is prety good with keeping that from happening.

I just had 15 minutes of chaos, had alady with severe abd pain walk in, followed by a bad sickle cell pain crisis to be toppe doff by a frantic husband telling me his wifes water broke and shes outside. its too cold for me to be delivering babies outside so I made sure we got her inside and got her up to ob. my last delivery was on the sidewalk outside but that was a nice september night.

Tom
Wow. And you only have a few more minutes of work left. Figures.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 12-29-2008, 06:47 AM   #2550
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Wow. And you only have a few more minutes of work left. Figures.
Thats how it usualy works out. good part is I dont have to write any of it up just get them to where thye need to be. So I look good and dont have to do much.

Tom