Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Events

Old 09-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #251
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I took Thursday and Friday off next week. Got some work do to before the Rally.
Same here hoping to get that done mon and tuesday.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:40 AM   #252
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

I need to take off thurs and fri, but other than that, I'm ready to go. Bikes back in one piece and rideable.

I ordered one needle bearing and need two for the clutch release lever. Should be quick to pop that bearing in and swap clutch covers and change the oil- depending when the part comes in. Found one of my coils is cracked, so I'm replacing both- those suckers are EXPENSIVE! $106 each!

Plan? Do we ever have one?!
Slow Race
Centralia
Harley Museum
Beer and BS at night
Old 09-22-2009, 09:45 AM   #253
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

When are tours to the Harley Factory? Anyone know what policy is on that? Do we need reservations?

I can take care of that if need be, since I'm pretty local. Let me know a head count and when we'd like to do it and I'll get it rolling.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:50 AM   #254
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Alright, according to HD's website, tours of the York Factory are only available Monday through Friday, 9am to 2pm. So we might have to cancel this sucker.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/c...tours/york.jsp

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #255
tommymac
Moto GP Star

I can be there early fri if others want to go. I know guys went on it at the CF rally and siad it was prety cool. I just hope I dont get struck by lightning going in there

Tom
Old 09-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #256
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Sometime Friday might be a good option. Gas Man wants to do it regardless...so he and I might roll down and do the tour.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #257
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Sometime Friday might be a good option. Gas Man wants to do it regardless...so he and I might roll down and do the tour.
When is he planning to arrive? I always wan tto be there early to take everything in but dont want ot be sitting around by myself for a day and a half LOL
Old 09-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #258
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
When is he planning to arrive? I always wan tto be there early to take everything in but dont want ot be sitting around by myself for a day and a half LOL
He's coming to my place Wed night. We've got some things to do Thursday and were gonna do some stuff Friday as well, but we might now do the Tour Friday instead. We were gonna ride to the HD dealer.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #259
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
He's coming to my place Wed night. We've got some things to do Thursday and were gonna do some stuff Friday as well, but we might now do the Tour Friday instead. We were gonna ride to the HD dealer.
LMK when you guys plan on going, I could get an earlier jump on the ride out there and catch up with you guys. I will be on italian bike so they may let me in

Tom
Old 09-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #260
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
LMK when you guys plan on going, I could get an earlier jump on the ride out there and catch up with you guys. I will be on italian bike so they may let me in

Tom
I think we are gonna plan on doing the tour for sure some time friday. Maybe late morning. Anyone else gonna be around Friday to do it? We need reservations for 10 or more.

What are you riding and where are you coming from?

Quote: