Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-14-2008, 02:49 AM   #271
thunderex
Kneedragger

Moto: 2004 Aprilia Tuono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor View Post

I'm not abandoning CF, but I'm kinda liking things here.
I feel no particular need to stir or fling poo in either location.
But that's just me... I have too many forums that I read regularly to put that much of my life into any one of them.
Yep, that's how I feel about it. I like it here. I'll see if I still like it there. These days I'm more on my college sports team's board than motorcycle boards anyway since I've been out of riding so long with my fuckered knees.
thunderex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:05 AM   #272
Sauron
Dark Lord

Moto: Yamaha FZ1 - Suzuki SV1k

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessa View Post
give the kool aid time to wear off. I'm still out on whether the VS is bad, or simply fucking up. If they are fucking up, they still have hope. if they are just turning forums into wastelands and dumping them after the ad revenue has paid for the cost of buying the forum plus a new truck...then I will be really really mad for sticking up for them.
Hi, I know you and I never really chatted with each other a lot on CF Directly. But you also know I'm one of the oldest/original members on CF, and I've been around since SBN started (And restarted, and restarted) and SB.WS as well as a bunch of the other boards.

I've got no financial ties to any of those boards, except giving Donations over the years to SB.WS, CF and other. But what I have seen of VS take overs is pretty much what most of the people are saying. Ads, Ads, and alot of crap. Granted their are small exceptions. The Florida forum on SBN is pretty much still the Lakeland/Tampa people for instance, and it's a VS board now too.

Think about the Irony in that, CF and SBN are now owned by the same people, again. They're just different people.

People will come and people will go. I'll end up lurking / posting where most of the people I enjoy reading their posts are. Be it here, or somewhere else.

Mark
Old 11-14-2008, 10:22 AM   #273
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Excessa - I can't remember exactly since it's been so long ago, but I don't think you were part of the original SBN refugee group, were you? You seem to be so tied up with CF that you aren't looking at the big picture and it isn't about where we all are, just that we are all together.

A huge chunk of the CF refugees that are here, were also SBN refugees that left there because we weren't happy with the way things were being run. Now CF is being run by something that we aren't happy with and we'll gladly jump ship to someplace where we're all welcome as family again.

Azoom, as much as I love the woman has a 99.99% chance of never seeing me at a track day. I have no track bike, and no plans of ever getting one. I like the people, not the place, and for now at least, they're here.
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:26 AM   #274
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krabill View Post
Excessa - I can't remember exactly since it's been so long ago, but I don't think you were part of the original SBN refugee group, were you? You seem to be so tied up with CF that you aren't looking at the big picture and it isn't about where we all are, just that we are all together.

A huge chunk of the CF refugees that are here, were also SBN refugees that left there because we weren't happy with the way things were being run. Now CF is being run by something that we aren't happy with and we'll gladly jump ship to someplace where we're all welcome as family again.

Azoom, as much as I love the woman has a 99.99% chance of never seeing me at a track day. I have no track bike, and no plans of ever getting one. I like the people, not the place, and for now at least, they're here.

Oh how true that is.

and now she's blaming Azoomm over on CF, I guess she thinks its all Moira's fault for the exodus here

wow, I though more of Excessa. Shame.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:28 AM   #275
Krabill
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: 08 WR250R, 12 XTZ1200

Yeah, I saw that and it was part of the reason for my post. I like Excessa and think she's being told some awful crap from somebody . . . and believing it
Krabill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #276
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Yep, I know. How shitty.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Old 11-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #277
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakel View Post
Yep, I know. How shitty.
She's all butt hurt that her kiss ass chorus isn't playing on tune anymore.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 11:59 AM   #278
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakel View Post
Oh how true that is.

and now she's blaming Azoomm over on CF, I guess she thinks its all Moira's fault for the exodus here

wow, I though more of Excessa. Shame.
It's all part of my plot to take over the world, I thought y'all knew that

Is it working??

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:01 PM   #279
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

Is it working??

Yes. we are your minions. Do what you will

Seriously. How fucking retarded can a person be???

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Old 11-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #280
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

Is it working??

Well duh, of course its working. Clearly, where you go, we go. And we're also going to give you all our money. Damn shame we don't have any. (We, being me!) But as soon as I do, its all yours momma!
2up is offline   Reply With Quote