Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-28-2011, 08:45 AM   #281
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Sick episode... now, WTF is up with the mid-season finale and that this shit isn't restarting until February? Fuck that... Last week I kept hearing about 'next week's mid-season finale' and it never really registered on me... Why the break?
That shit drives me nuts. They take a couple of weeks' break in the fall, then take a 'mis-season break' through the holiday season (for you guys, that's Thanksgiving through late January I guess), then wonder why viewership drops off?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #282
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Yes, but it allows them to have new shows in the winter/spring without having to buy new shows. This allows the to recycle the current first half of season 2 between now and feb for folks like me who missed most of the episodes.

Except I hate the mid season break too, and usually forget to start watching them until months after they air
Old 11-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #283
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
I do think the oriental guy made out with the hottest chick on the show yet.
Agreed.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:14 PM   #284
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Shane should have been the last body to hit the ground.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #285
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Shane should have been the first body to hit the ground.
Fixed.

JC
Old 11-29-2011, 06:42 AM   #286
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Fixed.

JC
Granted. If that had been the case, though, they would have missed that tearful scene in which you find out why Rick is their leader (because he's the only one with the balls to do the REAL hard stuff).

Old 11-29-2011, 07:05 AM   #287
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Granted. If that had been the case, though, they would have missed that tearful scene in which you find out why Rick is their leader (because he's the only one with the balls to do the REAL hard stuff).
Shane has lost his mind IMO but I think he did bring up some valid points esp withthe walkers in the barn and their safety. Problem now is he has the psycho chick on his dick and shes walking around like shes a bad ass killer too. Makes ya think had he not killed the fat guy they may have figured out the little girl was in the barn
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #288
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Shane has lost his mind IMO but I think he did bring up some valid points esp withthe walkers in the barn and their safety. Problem now is he has the psycho chick on his dick and shes walking around like shes a bad ass killer too. Makes ya think had he not killed the fat guy they may have figured out the little girl was in the barn
I'm wondering what the reaction is going to be.... They MUST have known that they had the little girl everyone was looking for in the barn the whole time everyone was looking for her and risking their lives.... I'd be WAY pissed for sure.

Although, since Otis was the one that "normally handled" the walkers.... I just don't see that as a valid excuse since they feed them everyday, work together in their capture and are a close enough group that I'm sure it would be something worth discussing at the dinner table. I didn't see any other children in the barn....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:30 AM   #289
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Shane is a psycho, who also happens to be able to use a handgun remarkably well. He's a liability. Diplomacy would likely have solved that particular issue without getting them all kicked off the farm (or having to fight to stay), but that option is gone now.

They likely would have known that she was in there, the moment that they tossed in the two that they were dragging back.

The suicide blonde is no longer suicidal, plus is pretty handy with a gun now. That's an asset. Shane would put a bullet in his buddy's head, to be with his wife. He needs to eat a bullet.

Old 11-29-2011, 07:43 AM   #290
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lamps View Post
I'm wondering what the reaction is going to be.... They MUST have known that they had the little girl everyone was looking for in the barn the whole time everyone was looking for her and risking their lives.... I'd be WAY pissed for sure.

Although, since Otis was the one that "normally handled" the walkers.... I just don't see that as a valid excuse since they feed them everyday, work together in their capture and are a close enough group that I'm sure it would be something worth discussing at the dinner table. I didn't see any other children in the barn....
Thats what I am curious to see, it the trailers it looks like they are going to get thrown off the farm. Seems like people arent being truthful on many fronts so I could see the others not realy putting one and one together withthe little girl at least at first since the main focus was on carl after he got shot. it seems like th epeeps on the farm were fine keeping their heads in the sand and not being aware of whats going on.

I am also curious to see how it play sout with shane and the old guy now since he seems to have figured out what kind of guy shane realy is and has already called him on it.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote