Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-29-2008, 07:45 PM   #21
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

OK.

So, you have problems with gasoline lines because the humans you live by are morons. I suggest you move. Maybe you could pick up some nice property on Crystal Beach....

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #22
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
OK.

So, you have problems with gasoline lines because the humans you live by are morons. I suggest you move. Maybe you could pick up some nice property on Crystal Beach....
I've come to the conclusion that we're all surrounded my morons... we need to take over like TN or NC and just claim it as TWFix nation... good roads... beach... mountains... good weather...

sounds good to me!
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #23
Antwanny
WERA White Plate

solution: get on the bike and start cutting in line to get gas see what kind of road rage stirs up.(only do this if extremely bored)
________
HERB SCALES
________
Jailbroken

Last edited by Antwanny; 04-07-2011 at 07:20 PM..
Antwanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:53 PM   #24
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antwanny View Post
solution: get on the bike and start cutting in line to get gas see what kind of road rage stirs up.(only do this if extremely bored)
and armed, someone got held up at gun point for cutting line in Charlotte.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #25
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
I've come to the conclusion that we're all surrounded my morons... we need to take over like TN or NC and just claim it as TWFix nation... good roads... beach... mountains... good weather...

sounds good to me!
My point was theythink they have problems not having gasoline available.

Welcome to Crystal Beach before and after Ike.

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 09-29-2008, 10:31 PM   #26
jalaan1
orangina Zed

Moto: '12 Z1000

shit is ridiculous.

i was actually in ATL last weekend for a car show when this started.
i had to go to 4 different stations before i could find premium.

but once we drove into FLA. no prob.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:43 PM   #27
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

Or do like I prefer... get gas in the middle of the night or at least after 11pm

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:03 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
My point was theythink they have problems not having gasoline available.

Welcome to Crystal Beach before and after Ike.

Ok,I'm sorry but why do people choose (you'll remember this word from another thread) to live on the coast,under a volcano,near a fault line,etc and then expect everyone to feel sorry for them when the shit (that happens EVERY year btw) hits the fan? The real kicker is that for the most part these locations are some of the most expensive pieces of real estate in the country. Some of those homes and condos that are in that picture are probably in the millions. Gee,that's too bad...

In Michigan for example,there are these people that choose to live in houses right next the largest river in the area. Almost every year,the river floods and you see these people on the news, "We lost everything,boo hoo..." It's not that I don't feel sorry for these people but really, how many times does the same shit happen to you before you move inland?
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:55 AM   #29
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Ok,I'm sorry but why do people choose (you'll remember this word from another thread) to live on the coast,under a volcano,near a fault line,etc and then expect everyone to feel sorry for them when the shit (that happens EVERY year btw) hits the fan? The real kicker is that for the most part these locations are some of the most expensive pieces of real estate in the country. Some of those homes and condos that are in that picture are probably in the millions. Gee,that's too bad...

In Michigan for example,there are these people that choose to live in houses right next the largest river in the area. Almost every year,the river floods and you see these people on the news, "We lost everything,boo hoo..." It's not that I don't feel sorry for these people but really, how many times does the same shit happen to you before you move inland?
I don't know that there was any search for sympathy. It's maybe just a bit of perspective. You THINK you have it rough without gas, or having to wait for gas. Now imagine not having a house...

There isn't anywhere that you can live without some sort of possibility of mass destruction anymore. I mean, between tornados and other storms... or earth quakes... or fires. There is the chance for anything. Those on the coast that I know are deciding whether they will even rebuild - and haven't asked anyone to help other than some minor support.

I do know this much... I don't ever want to hear about the plight of the Katritians.

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 09-30-2008, 11:14 AM   #30
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

I know why there is a gas shortage down in the southern states...well I didn't know until one of my clients told me yesterday. It's because the government is setting the stage for November. They are going to control the gas down there (and the public transportation) to keep "certain demographic groups" from getting to the polls.

Oh, this same customer also informed me that the Illuminati control the fed and the gov't, CNBC shows the number 666 any chance they can get, Nostradamus predicted that the eagle would lose half it's wealth this very year and our gov't was behind the Sept. 11 attacks.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote