Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #21
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

What a load of bullshit. I may not like people who wear their pants like that, but he did nothing fucking wrong. His ass wasnt showing, he really wasnt breaking any rules, just being an idiot. Airline is in the wrong, IMO.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 04:40 AM   #22
caveman
mmmm, Beeeer

Moto: 08 HD Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Yeah and they'd chain smoke and fuck in the bathroom too... Times have changed...

I don't go onto an airplane looking like a total dirtbag, but I could give a fuck if someone else does... I don't understand why anyone else would give a fuck either... I have never been aware of any dress code prior to any flight...
You "Say" you wouldn't care if someone else came on looking like a dirtbag. However, what if said dirtbag had a seat right next to you? Would you still not care if he/she looked like they just rolled off the front lawn after a night of binge drinking drowning away their sorrows from their high school retard friend getting shot?
Then the dickhole's momma gets on the news saying that he is having it rough because some kid he went to school with was killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
What a load of bullshit. I may not like people who wear their pants like that, but he did nothing fucking wrong. His ass wasnt showing, he really wasnt breaking any rules, just being an idiot. Airline is in the wrong, IMO.
Why the hell shouldn't he have had to pull up his pants to board the plain? I happen to find it damn offensive to see that and for my kids to have to see that. I personally think it makes the fool look even more stupid than they obviously already are. Hell, I think that if I were to ask the guy to pull his shit up that he should. People walk around like that and say its fashion and you are infringing upon their right to free speech. But WHAT THE FUCK are you saying by having your pants hanging below your ass? I know that I don't mind the occasional sag where the top of the waist band may show but dame at least either have the ass to hold the pants up or a belt on to keep them from falling down far enough that the crack of your ass would be showing. Hell, my old man used to yell at me when I would wear pants or shorts for that matter without a belt. Just looks plain sorry like you don't give a shit what you look like.

Caveman

caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #23
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman View Post
Why the hell shouldn't he have had to pull up his pants to board the plain? I happen to find it damn offensive to see that and for my kids to have to see that. I personally think it makes the fool look even more stupid than they obviously already are. Hell, I think that if I were to ask the guy to pull his shit up that he should. People walk around like that and say its fashion and you are infringing upon their right to free speech. But WHAT THE FUCK are you saying by having your pants hanging below your ass? I know that I don't mind the occasional sag where the top of the waist band may show but dame at least either have the ass to hold the pants up or a belt on to keep them from falling down far enough that the crack of your ass would be showing. Hell, my old man used to yell at me when I would wear pants or shorts for that matter without a belt. Just looks plain sorry like you don't give a shit what you look like.

You find underwear offensive? Your a sad, sad man. Noboidy cares what your old man yelled at you for, there is nothing obscene about underwear, period.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:33 PM   #24
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Apoc, do they do it different in your neck of the woods that you think its okay they walk around quite literally showing their ass to the world?

A lil boxer showing out the top of the pants is fine, I dont care, but the "cool" kids around here wear their pants UNDER their butt, with their thin cotton boxers or their thin gym shorts underneath and we get full backside views. I'm talking full ass cheeks and crack cuz they dont have the couth to maybe throw on some underwear when they do this and some of these assholes (literally) may was well not be wearing anything for all the good their thin ass shorts are doing as far as hiding their ass hairs and crack details. One kid the other day actually kept pulling his shirt UP above his waist so his ass was hanging out. Multiple times. And your telling us this isnt offensive?

Im gonna stick with my original statement and disagree. Im glad they kicked this dude off the plane for failing to meet dress code, and I applaud my mall cops for kicking them out too. Indecent exposure FTL.

So yeah, thats pretty damn offensive.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #25
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

I'm going to guess it started as a request, when he was an asshole and got belligerent it turned into a demand....
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:54 AM   #26
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I'm going to guess it started as a request, when he was an asshole and got belligerent it turned into a demand....
I was wondering if he started saying, "Do you know what schools I've been to?", or something along those lines, so I did a video search. At least part of the exchange was recorded.

http://fvdvideo.com/videos/deshon-ma...t-488-6-15-11/

And, of course, those famous words, "I didn't break no laws. I know my rights." If you've been asked to leave a place by people who have control over it, and you fail to do so, then you are trespassing (ie. 'breaking the law') and not within your rights.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/

Last edited by Papa_Complex; 06-21-2011 at 06:58 AM..
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:13 AM   #27
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post

And, of course, those famous words, "I didn't break no laws. I know my rights." If you've been asked to leave a place by people who have control over it, and you fail to do so, then you are trespassing (ie. 'breaking the law') and not within your rights.
ah yes: I witnessed this one just the other day (person was being loud and pretty vulgar in a restaurant). Person kept saying that even to the cops who eventually loaded 'em into a cop car. Then it was those OTHER famous words: "I'm gonna sue!"

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #28
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I was wondering if he started saying, "Do you know what schools I've been to?", or something along those lines, so I did a video search. At least part of the exchange was recorded.

http://fvdvideo.com/videos/deshon-ma...t-488-6-15-11/

So, by his own words, he was asked twice and blew them off each time. "I paid my fees.." And, then tried to blow them off when the cops are there asking him to leave??

I understand that dress code is a tough thing to grasp for some people. That it's not hurting anyone - but, where do you draw the line? There are rules for a reason.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:19 PM   #29
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

So what about Urkel pants? Skinny jeans? Mooseknuckle/cameltoe?
All of these are offensive to me. Do they all warrant the same outrage, or is one worse?
defector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #30
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
So what about Urkel pants? Skinny jeans? Mooseknuckle/cameltoe?
All of these are offensive to me. Do they all warrant the same outrage, or is one worse?
Don't forget spandex on really huge people...

Fuel -----> fire

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote