Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 10-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I am wondering if herschell will convert. He got bitten on th eleg but was several minutes later that the leg was amputated. I am sure some of the virus made its way north. Also wonder what will happen with those prisoners they encountered at the end.
No amputation works, but just a hint, pretty much everyone becomes a zombie or is killed off. So if you like someone, don't get attached.

This is not a happy ending sort of story, but a slow painful story of how fucked up people get when humans slowly dwindle themselves to nothing.

Last edited by Trip; 10-16-2012 at 03:50 PM..
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #2
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I was curious why they go into the dark maze quietly. I mean, why not stand at the door and draw them to you? At least then you know what you're dealing with without going into the dark maze.
I was thinking pretty much the same. Why not fund a nice barred gate, close it, make a lot of noise, then spear everything that shows up in the head?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I was thinking pretty much the same. Why not fund a nice barred gate, close it, make a lot of noise, then spear everything that shows up in the head?
Only thing I can think of is they dont know if a stargler or 2 will show up or a hundred of them. I too would want to get them to come to a choke point like a door or something and just keep killing htem as they try to get through.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.
VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
So apparently zombies have some kind of thought process. When the one zombie turned away from the girls at the fence to go after Rick.

That or it was a gay zombie.
Could be like the ones in romeros last movie (day of the dead, I think) where they started to think/work together.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #6
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Reptile brain; enough to realize that there's easier prey.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #7
Turbo Ghost
Movie Star

Moto: KLR650

Just so you know, you can watch the episodes online after they air for free. I just found out myself. I wasn't going to pay amazon $2 per episode to watch and luckily, I don't have to. We hooked the laptop to the tv and watched the first episode tonight. Pretty good although I'm with the rest. Quit trying to sneak up on the damn things! Bring them to you!
Turbo Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM   #8
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Trying to prove himself but, with any luck, he'll walk off and be walker fodder.

I'm still wondering why none of these morons have thought about boar spears. Something you can use to hold a walker back, while you dust his brain. They don't use terrain advantage, gates and bars, nor any of their advantages except speed.
A couple of those last battles they seemed keep them bottled up in a doorway so only a few can get at them each time. Those prison guys didnt seem to get it though. See how they grabbed one walker and stabbed him in the belly repeatedly. Thats not going to work guys
Old 10-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #10
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:

When they break into the prison, they spear one and someone else delivers the final blow... but yeah, without their supidity, it would be a pretty lame show.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote