Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 05-20-2008, 01:29 PM   #21
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
anybody know where i can buy a gun rack for my bike?

or ya know, you could just drive. or not take the bat? i mean it cant be that huge of a deal, you're not playing in the minors are you?

or better yet, play baseball closer to home.

are you gonna ride onto the baseball diamonds and do burnouts to impress the ladies?
Gas is cheaper on the bike and the boring ride down Rt 8 is better if I can at least be on 2 wheels. We have 3 or 4 bats on the team so if someone that has one doesnt show up or people forget them then we dont have much choice on what to use.

Id love to.

No sense in being a squid just for the couple reasonably cute girls that may show up.
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Ok genius, Ill drive all the way out there hand it to a teammate that I barely know (only other guy I know real well rides too) and then drive back to get the bike. Thanks again asshole.

And Tig, thats the problem I ran into with the backpack was it wanting to fall to one side or the other. Im probably going to use tying a rope to it and wearing it like a blade.
no fucknut - you go this week in the car and leave the bat with your team manager. then the rest of the season ride the bike. or how about this foreign fucking concept to you - use someone else's bat.. are you really this fucking stupid or did you get dropped on your fucking head as a child repeatedly? jesus christ... this thread is dead to me..

good call on the chuck norris marko.. glad someone caught it.. but there is a revision to that rule - chuck norris AND mp potato sack bitches..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:15 PM   #23
Crazy
I'm home take me drunk

Moto: 2005 SV650s blue

get a ride frmo a friend with a car... if it was an emergency situation i understand but wtf??
Old 05-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #24
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
no fucknut - you go this week in the car and leave the bat with your team manager. then the rest of the season ride the bike. or how about this foreign fucking concept to you - use someone else's bat.. are you really this fucking stupid or did you get dropped on your fucking head as a child repeatedly? jesus christ... this thread is dead to me..

good call on the chuck norris marko.. glad someone caught it.. but there is a revision to that rule - chuck norris AND mp potato sack bitches..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
get a ride frmo a friend with a car... if it was an emergency situation i understand but wtf??
Good to see that you can get wound up that easy MP. And also nice to see that the whole concept of preferring to ride over driving is completely lost on both of you. I merely asked for suggestions on ways to still carry my bat because like I said Id PREFER to ride. Quit being dense and try to grasp this very simple concept. Thanks for the absolutely useless posts from both of you.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:04 PM   #25
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:

do you get on the Internet just to vent, or is this the way you act in real life? How is the weather up on that pedestal of yours?
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 12:11 AM   #26
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Quote:
do you get on the Internet just to vent, or is this the way you act in real life? How is the weather up on that pedestal of yours?
weather is good.. its actually a handicap to be intellectually superior to the masses as well as better looking..

i basically spew hate wherever i go.. but sometimes i spot stupidity and have to call it out.. honey attracts more bees but napalm is far more effective and i love the smell of napalm in the morning..

so yes i basically hit the internet to vent and use it as an aggression tool so i don't beat some motherfucker to death with a bat that they can't figure out where to put on their bike..

and jo i prefer to ride your mom.. 4 out of 5 guys do as well.. payday is busy at her place.. thank you and gfy..

with all these new friends i might not have room at my next party..

now this thread is dead to me.. best of luck with your bat crisis..

Old 05-21-2008, 12:14 AM   #27
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoYZF View Post
Good to see that you can get wound up that easy MP. And also nice to see that the whole concept of preferring to ride over driving is completely lost on both of you. I merely asked for suggestions on ways to still carry my bat because like I said Id PREFER to ride. Quit being dense and try to grasp this very simple concept. Thanks for the absolutely useless posts from both of you.
Yea,what's wrong with a guy wanting to ride his bike? I don't think it's extra dangerous or anything,so why not? Heck,I used to attach a milk carton to my bike so I could transport things more easily. Anything to increase the bike to car ratio is a good thing to me.
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:03 PM   #28
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
weather is good.. its actually a handicap to be intellectually superior to the masses as well as better looking..

i basically spew hate wherever i go.. but sometimes i spot stupidity and have to call it out.. honey attracts more bees but napalm is far more effective and i love the smell of napalm in the morning..

so yes i basically hit the internet to vent and use it as an aggression tool so i don't beat some motherfucker to death with a bat that they can't figure out where to put on their bike..

and jo i prefer to ride your mom.. 4 out of 5 guys do as well.. payday is busy at her place.. thank you and gfy..

with all these new friends i might not have room at my next party..

now this thread is dead to me.. best of luck with your bat crisis..

this just leads me to believe you have problems expressing your emotions in real life. all this bottled up hate is going to lead to an aneurism.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:54 PM   #29
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Quote:
this just leads me to believe you have problems expressing your emotions in real life. all this bottled up hate is going to lead to an aneurism.
Most likely.

And wow MP, a mom joke. Thats pretty creative. How old are you now 13? If you actually come up with something useful or humorous feel free to share it.

Last edited by JoJoYZF; 05-21-2008 at 01:59 PM..
Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #30
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

yes but even in my weakened state i will still be able to spell aneurysm.

Got spell check?

But you are right I am going to get an aneurysm and die. Bad for me. Good for you.

You must mistake me for someone who gives a fuck.