Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Riding > Street

Old 08-12-2010, 07:50 AM   #21
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
Wow dude... you really are a fucking retard aren't you?

guess by your thought process that makes all the CF people fucking retards too...
Whatever, dude.

I have no compassion for cops anymore. None. Too many horror stories of late.

Besides, I don't care what the fuck is going on, I don't believe in car chases AT ALL through public streets...and have even less respect for anyone who would chase motorcyclists. People get killed...over traffic bullshit.

Maybe if more cops offed themselves instead of innocent people, this might stop...

Last edited by Avatard; 08-12-2010 at 07:58 AM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #22
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatrooper View Post
Whatever, dude.

I have no compassion for motorcyclists anymore. None. Too many horror stories of late.

Besides, I don't care what the fuck is going on, I don't like having to chase cars AT ALL through public streets...and have even less respect for motorcyclists who run. People get killed...over traffic bullshit.

Maybe if more fleeing motorcyclists offed themselves instead of innocent people, this might stop...
Just made a few alterations.
Sounds pretty ugly when it's turned around, doesn't it?

While I wouldn't wish trouble on you, I think it would be a satisfying bit of poetic justice if a good cop pulled your ass out of the fire some day and gave you a reason to look back on some of these nasty generalizations you're making. I'm sure you'd find a way to justify it to yourself... after all, you were only talking about all those bad cops you heard about, right?

Last edited by Adeptus_Minor; 08-12-2010 at 09:41 AM..
Adeptus_Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #23
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

I think it would be rather refreshing to meet, or even hear about a nice cop.

All too often, I've only been hearing about the bad ones. Far too often, I've come in contact with them personally.

Had one stand on my front porch, and lie straight to my face and right in front of my then-11-year-old daughter, about how he would handle a traffic case we were involved in. He even lied to the local paper! I have the article saved...

Protect and serve my ass.

For the record, I wasn't talking about cops who kill bikers that run. I'm talking about innocents killed when chases go bad, like a recent case in my area where an innocent (and completely uninvolved) woman, and her 5-year-old daughter were killed.

That shit needs to stop. These fuckers think they are supercops, and end up endangering the populace just as much as the perps.

Sorry, I remain completely fucking unmoved by this oh-so-sad story.

Last edited by Avatard; 08-12-2010 at 09:52 AM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #24
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I'd like to see the dash cam to see IF I could tell if it happened like the officer states. Did he really wreck due to avoiding running over the two bikes that cut him off ? Did a guy really come back and taunt him ? The dash cam probably wouldn't help with the guy coming back part but maybe we could hear him ?

IF TRUE this is a really fvcked up story. IF the motorcycle guy really did make the effort to come back and then taunt the injured officer...he deserves to die.

Sure there are some dishonest...corrupt officers but if you think about how many police officers there are in this country...it's still just a small percentage. I know SEVERAL good police officers and also a FEW that aren't...but the good ones far out number the bad ones.

How about the military ? I see where the one Marine threw the puppy off of the bridge or over a hill or something like that...I see where some military guys killed innocent civilians or another service members...humm so now I wonder if the ENTIRE US military is bad and deserves to suffer and die ?

This is ignorant thinking to say the least.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:13 AM   #25
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
I think it would be rather refreshing to meet, or even hear about a nice cop.

All too often, I've only been hearing about the bad ones. Far too often, I've come in contact with them personally.
Sorry, I remain completely fucking unmoved by this oh-so-sad story.
Like I said, I'm sure you feel your opinion is justified.

Quote:

For the record, I wasn't talking about cops who kill bikers that run. I'm talking about innocents killed when chases go bad, like a recent case in my area where an innocent (and completely uninvolved) woman, and her 5-year-old daughter were killed.

That shit needs to stop. These fuckers think they are supercops, and end up endangering the populace just as much as the perps.

Just so you know, a growing number of police departments have "No Chase" policies in effect that restrict high speed pursuit except in the case of violent crimes.
Maybe your municipality doesn't have one yet... maybe it never will... but that's something you should bring up to your local government if it bothers you so much.

Last edited by Adeptus_Minor; 08-12-2010 at 10:16 AM..
Adeptus_Minor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #26
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
I'd like to see the dash cam to see IF I could tell if it happened like the officer states. Did he really wreck due to avoiding running over the two bikes that cut him off ? Did a guy really come back and taunt him ? The dash cam probably wouldn't help with the guy coming back part but maybe we could hear him ?

IF TRUE this is a really fvcked up story. IF the motorcycle guy really did make the effort to come back and then taunt the injured officer...he deserves to die.

Sure there are some dishonest...corrupt officers but if you think about how many police officers there are in this country...it's still just a small percentage. I know SEVERAL good police officers and also a FEW that aren't...but the good ones far out number the bad ones.

How about the military ? I see where the one Marine threw the puppy off of the bridge or over a hill or something like that...I see where some military guys killed innocent civilians or another service members...humm so now I wonder if the ENTIRE US military is bad and deserves to suffer and die ?

This is ignorant thinking to say the least.
No more ignorant than the prevailing attitude in this country that all bikers are outlaws...
Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #27
jtemple
Geek

Moto: 2011 Husqvarna TE630

They're digging up some more details over on ADVRider:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609270
jtemple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #28
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
No more ignorant than the prevailing attitude in this country that all bikers are outlaws...
This is correct...both are ignorant.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:20 AM   #29
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Thus my point. A few bad apples CAN spoil the whole bunch.

See? It all comes back around.

It's the circle of life, Simba.
Old 08-12-2010, 10:26 AM   #30
z06boy
Letzroll

Quote:
Thus my point. A few bad apples CAN spoil the whole bunch.

See? It all comes back around.

It's the circle of life, Simba.
It's ignorant if you stereotype either group due to what a few may have done.