Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-03-2009, 11:01 AM   #21
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
I have found that the newer stuff and the fact that Sirius plays them WAAAAY too often makes me hate even the old stuff.

I've done my best to ignore the new stuff even exists, but they do make it difficult.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:10 AM   #22
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
I've done my best to ignore the new stuff even exists, but they do make it difficult.
I hear ya on that. They've toured with some great bands lately, but never at the same time. LoG, Machine Head, Down. I wish it was one giant tour, that I'd probably pay for.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:04 AM   #23
unknownroad
Guys... where *are* we?

Moto: SV650 Interstate, CX500 rat-bobber, whatever else runs.

You just need to support your local music scene... We get very few big name bands here, but there are a lot of local shows that are still $5-$10 at the door, and some of them are pretty good.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #24
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
You just need to support your local music scene... We get very few big name bands here, but there are a lot of local shows that are still $5-$10 at the door, and some of them are pretty good.
I play our local music scene, and it sucks. There are very few places to play, really the only "local" venue charges an arm and a leg for 5 shitty local bands. And no one shows. Our scene here used to be really awesome. Now, kids won't come out unless there's a big band playing.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #25
Phenix_Rider
WERA White Plate

Moto: Ninja 650R

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownroad View Post
In state college at least, the only ting I remember was bands with names like "Velveeta" that played Bon Jovi and shitty 80s covers.