Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #21
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Plus, he put ghost cock on my forum. That's bannable right there.

Sig worthy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NoGhostCock.jpg (42.3 KB, 108 views)

Last edited by LeeNetworX; 12-11-2009 at 03:43 PM..
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 03:49 PM   #22
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Per Urban Dictionary...

Ghost cock:
The elusive feeling of a cock being brushed against ones face and then fading away just as quickly.
George: You look confused. Sup?

Nelly: I think I just got ghost cocked!

Max zips up pants. "Huh?"
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #23
LeeNetworX
SFL Expatriate #1

Moto: '09 Triumph Speed Triple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I can't believe you would buy that piece of garbage. Don't you know you get what you pay for, how dare you cheap out on something as important as a toolbox.
Tigger post, 3 months from now:

"I accidentally my whole toolbox."
LeeNetworX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 04:22 PM   #24
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeNetworX View Post

read the first word of every line
Old 12-11-2009, 06:32 PM   #25
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Dude you missed the boat... Sears had the Craftsman tool chests at 50% off when you bought the top chest, middle drawers and bottom cabinet. The lowest end model rolled in at $199. In fact, I think Sears is running their doorbusters every Saturday through Christmas so you can probably still get it.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:38 PM   #26
Cory
Kneedragger

Quote:

Cory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #27
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Dude you missed the boat... Sears had the Craftsman tool chests at 50% off when you bought the top chest, middle drawers and bottom cabinet. The lowest end model rolled in at $199. In fact, I think Sears is running their doorbusters every Saturday through Christmas so you can probably still get it.
They had another one without the middle, but still 8 or 9 drawers for $99.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #28
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Hmmm... tempting but the low end Craftsman stuff isn't any better than what I have. Plus their cheapest set is still $50 more than what I paid.

From Sears.com
Disatisfied January 29, 2009

I bought this cabinet on March 29, 2008. It is now July 26, 2008. The internal brackets that hold the drawer guides have bent severly. I realize this is an inexpensive cabinet. I DID expect better service life. I would suggest you look elsewhere. Compares poorly to the other Craftsman rollaway and chest I've had for 25+ years.

Another one,

puchased this chest and the matching roll around for storage of my basement tools. Once I got them home I was very disappointed with the lack of quality. I saw these boxes at the store and they looked OK; well looks proved to be very deceiving. The bottom drawer was off the track and did not want to stay on track once it was put back on. The lid has no brace/catch to limit the travel, it has only the hinge to support it while it is open. The metal is very thin and flimsy with sharp (not rolled) edges. Further the drawers twist and bind when closing them and if you close them a tad hard the slides pimple out the back of the box. To lock the boxes you must use flat steel bars (included) that insert into slots in the box, what a pain.

I returned these, spent an extra $100 and got an 11 drawer red & black combo set which is made like my 2 other Craftsman box sets with rolled and crimped edges, a leg on the lid to stop and support it, heavier gauge steel and smooth operating drawers.

If you absolutely can not afford anything else you could maybe put up with these but they should to be branded as Sears or Big-K not as Craftsman.

Now if I were to go Craftsman, I think that this would be the set. $300 with ball bearing drawers, etc. The set that costs $200 is just as crappy as the set I have, except that it says "Craftsman" on it.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...000B?adCell=W3
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #29
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #30
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Okay,went to Sears. They had the set that OSP is speaking of and it's junk! No BS it's as bad as mine or worse! Now for another $100-150, I can get a really nice box like I posted before. I did see a bearing unit BUT all of the reviews are ass! So I don't know...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote