Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-07-2011, 10:18 AM   #21
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbs View Post
I just don't get why the police were called.. Your telling me one of the janitors couldn't just take it away from the kid? He's 8.. WTF?
Schools are terrified of doing anything that may be violent to a kid and for good reason. They would much rather have the police come out and deal with the situation because, unlike people at a school, the police are trained in how to subdue violent individuals. Typically more weight will be given to the judgment calls of the cops over the judgment calls of a teacher/janitor/administrator. It also has the benefit of kicking most of the liability from the school and over to the police department.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILK View Post
I can't believe he hadn't already been expelled! That was the third time the cops had to go there because of him?!? Good grief!!! If he was that violent I wouldn't have been the cop that injured him (or myself) trying to stop his tantrum. I would have sprayed him too!
Good luck with expulsion. It is extremely difficult to permanently expel a kid from school. If I'm remembering it right the school district would have to be able to provide an acceptable alternative for his education before they could remove him from this school for good.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #22
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
my sister has a 4 and 6 yr old and I hear some of the crap other parents do and say. Got a feeling TJ wont be allowed over to more than a few houses when I tell his friends parents what retards they are or threaten them with a kidney punch.

between my size, long hair and love of heavy metal I dont think any of the suburban soccer moms or dads will mess with me
Couldn't be because of the inverted pentagram neck chain, dead chicken, and red bathrobe. Noooooooo........

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #23
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Couldn't be because of the inverted pentagram neck chain, dead chicken, and red bathrobe. Noooooooo........
And snakes, lots of snakes.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:21 AM   #24
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
And snakes, lots of snakes.
They're just for special occasions.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #25
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

I'm no fan of the police and excessive force...but the lil' fuck was threatening to kill people. Doesn't get more serious or disrespectful than that, he got what was coming to him.

Still, they should've pepper sprayed the Mom too. Holy WTF?!? Doesn't act this way at home? Hmmmm....maybe because you're always in the back with your legs up to get that rent money and you don't see him while he's home? Fuckin' whore.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #26
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Of course he doesn't act like that at home. When the kid runs the house and gets everything that he wants, there's no reason to threaten peoples' lives.

Old 04-07-2011, 10:26 AM   #27
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Of course he doesn't act like that at home. When the kid runs the house and gets everything that he wants, there's no reason to threaten peoples' lives.
Fair point.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:30 AM   #28
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
thats only for the persistently annoying ones
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:21 PM   #29
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Kid goes to special school because he has "behavioral problems". They (and even the cops) prove to be under-prepared for his brand of crazy.

Mom claims he's an angel everywhere else on the planet, but in school. [sic]

I say the Governor should step in, take the mom at her word, and ban the little fucker from any school in the fucking state.

Home schooling FTMFW.

Then his little "outbreaks" will be for HER and HER ALONE to enjoy!

Problem solved.
Old 04-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #30
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Kid goes to special school because he has "behavioral problems". They (and even the cops) prove to be under-prepared for his brand of crazy.

Mom claims he's an angel everywhere else on the planet, but in school. [sic]

I say the Governor should step in, take the mom at her word, and ban the little fucker from any school in the fucking state.

Home schooling FTMFW.

Then his little "outbreaks" will be for HER and HER ALONE to enjoy!

Problem solved.
..At least until he becomes an adult (assuming her denial survives the next ten years). Then he'll be an even bigger problem for the rest of us. Unless he manages to get himself institutionalized, imprisoned, or killed first.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote