Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #291
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
Shane is a psycho, who also happens to be able to use a handgun remarkably well. He's a liability.

The suicide blonde is no longer suicidal, plus is pretty handy with a gun now. That's an asset. Shane would put a bullet in his buddy's head, to be with his wife. He needs to eat a bullet.
Seems to me like the blonde is getting a taste for the killing. Between the neighborhood horde and the barn slaughter, she seemed to be enjoying it. She was already ready to bail on the group with Shane at the church. This was before he taught her to shoot. Now that she's also riding his jock, all bets are off...
Old 11-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #292
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
Seems to me like the blonde is getting a taste for the killing. Between the neighborhood horde and the barn slaughter, she seemed to be enjoying it. She was already ready to bail on the group with Shane at the church. This was before he taught her to shoot. Now that she's also riding his jock, all bets are off...
Dont know why but she reminds me of the kid in red dawn, he drinks the deer blood then becomes a hardcore killer. He died in the show and I am still hoping someone puts a bullet in her head too.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #293
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

I agree that Shane needs to go. Hes useful as a zombie killer but other than that hes a lose cannon if I were Rick and now the old man Id be sleeping with one eye open. Ints inevitable that the group is going to end up splintering into Team Rick and Team Shane but at this point I think the only one who would miss Shane is the blonde hes banging and maybe the skinny whiny pregnant one.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #294
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpyonXero View Post
I agree that Shane needs to go. Hes useful as a zombie killer but other than that hes a lose cannon if I were Rick and now the old man Id be sleeping with one eye open. Ints inevitable that the group is going to end up splintering into Team Rick and Team Shane but at this point I think the only one who would miss Shane is the blonde hes banging and maybe the skinny whiny pregnant one.
The old guy seems to have more dirt to spill on shane from him figuring he shot otis and when he had rick in his gunsights. he also went off on the redneck guy so I a msure he would like ot see him go as hes been becomming a bigger part of the group.

the pregnant one needs him around too so she can have something to be bitchy and whiny and has someone ot direct it at.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #295
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
I'm thinking that someone on the writing staff has had a few psych courses because the literature refers to suicide as a last gasp attempt to gain control of a life, that the person committing suicide thinks is out of his or her control. Being able to defend yourself, in a post zombie apocalypse world is a form of control.

Therefore shooting things = no wrist cutting

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #296
defector
My balls, your chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
I'm thinking that someone on the writing staff has had a few psych courses because the literature refers to suicide as a last gasp attempt to gain control of a life, that the person committing suicide thinks is out of his or her control. Being able to defend yourself, in a post zombie apocalypse world is a form of control.

Therefore shooting things = no wrist cutting
I'll buy that - to a point. But unless I misinterpreted it (or imagined it), she let one walker in the neighborhood get right up on her before she performed the lead labotomy.
I also thought she was smiling as she was standing on the firing line at the barn. Everyone else (except Shane) looked like they were fearing for their lives. She looked like it was (moving) target practice.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #297
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
I'll buy that - to a point. But unless I misinterpreted it (or imagined it), she let one walker in the neighborhood get right up on her before she performed the lead labotomy.
I also thought she was smiling as she was standing on the firing line at the barn. Everyone else (except Shane) looked like they were fearing for their lives. She looked like it was (moving) target practice.
I think she had trouble making headshots before that one got up close then she was kind of panicking then blasted that one and it all clicked. Afte rthat it seemed like she didnt miss.

At the barn she was def all into it and I think the others were more that they had to kill them or be killed.

I think the redhead was becomming more like them too she seemed to give glen the ok to pick up a gun and start shooting in the end.

In past episodes they didnt seem to want to shoot and I figured they were conserving ammo but now it seems like they have an unlimited supply of bullets.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:17 PM   #298
defector
My balls, your chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
I think she had trouble making headshots before that one got up close then she was kind of panicking then blasted that one and it all clicked. Afte rthat it seemed like she didnt miss.

At the barn she was def all into it and I think the others were more that they had to kill them or be killed.

I think the redhead was becomming more like them too she seemed to give glen the ok to pick up a gun and start shooting in the end.

In past episodes they didnt seem to want to shoot and I figured they were conserving ammo but now it seems like they have an unlimited supply of bullets.
Could be. I will have to watch it again, but I thought she cleared the jam already, and purposely let it get closer before she fired. Clearly, it got her moist, since in the next scene she had a handfull of Shane's crank.

I think the farmers daughter had a change of thought process after the drugstore incident. Don't think she sees them as people anymore.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:30 PM   #299
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Could be. I will have to watch it again, but I thought she cleared the jam already, and purposely let it get closer before she fired. Clearly, it got her moist, since in the next scene she had a handfull of Shane's crank.

I think the farmers daughter had a change of thought process after the drugstore incident. Don't think she sees them as people anymore.
I agree, she even said as much when glenn saved her butt in the drugstore. I dont think he ror the family realy had much exposure to them aside from the herd in the barn, then when one grabbed her and came close to killing her it changed her view on things.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #300
EpyonXero
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2003 VFR800f6

Quote:

Yeah and if they do leave the farm (they have to leave, the farm is boring and now all the zombies are dead) shes probably going with them.