Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #31
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
I laugh at people who complain about video games...Granted Ive def gotten aggravated to some degree...But to shut down your console completely and get that upset about it??

Just quit and find a new lobby...OR...find people who play like you and that you anjoy playing with and do private matches...Shit in halo 2 and 3 i would be in full lobby private match games bc noone wanted to play matchmaking so we just played amongst ourselves...still fun as shit and less aggravating.

I personally LOVE the game...the bugs are being worked out and its a blast...im a 66 right now and probably wont prestige...Its not worth it to me

Oh...and Stop playing free for all and start playing hardcore game modes...It makes the game ALOT better...Trust me
I gave hc a go. I like it much more. It's a lot harder obviously, and I still got smoked. But, if somebody is camping all you have to do it throw a grenade near em.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:19 PM   #32
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
What is this lag switch you speak of? I'm relatively new to online gaming.
pretty much what it sounds like, a switch usually on the orange or green wire of your cat5 that you can switch on and off to lag your player out during the game and pop back up somewhere else. Basically it looks like you stopped and then you magically appear on the other side of the map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 04:23 PM   #33
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
I gave hc a go. I like it much more. It's a lot harder obviously, and I still got smoked. But, if somebody is camping all you have to do it throw a grenade near em.

Google the way to set up a Hardcore class on the Game...Silenced Weapons and Cold blodded are good things to have...as well as a few other tips to help ya...Its more real life (where one bullet to the head and your pretty much dead) and you loose all the aids that help you aim/radar/grande indicators and such...I like it bc its a more real version and you dont have to unload entire clips into ppl...The downside is you yourself die easier...But its a fun game type IMO
Old 01-06-2010, 05:09 PM   #34
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Google the way to set up a Hardcore class on the Game...Silenced Weapons and Cold blodded are good things to have...as well as a few other tips to help ya...Its more real life (where one bullet to the head and your pretty much dead) and you loose all the aids that help you aim/radar/grande indicators and such...I like it bc its a more real version and you dont have to unload entire clips into ppl...The downside is you yourself die easier...But its a fun game type IMO
there isint a single weapon in mw2 that takes ''clips''
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #35
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
pretty much what it sounds like, a switch usually on the orange or green wire of your cat5 that you can switch on and off to lag your player out during the game and pop back up somewhere else. Basically it looks like you stopped and then you magically appear on the other side of the map.
only thing i can add to this is they usually use a set time circuit so you dont have to manually turn yourself back on
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:26 PM   #36
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
I laugh at people who complain about video games...Granted Ive def gotten aggravated to some degree...But to shut down your console completely and get that upset about it??
Bwahahahaha you should hear me when I get my headset on.

There's only one way to deal with shit talking 12 year olds, give it right back to em!
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:29 PM   #37
AquaPython
put it THIS way

why run a silencer in HC? i don't see the point. there is no minimap that gives away your position. other weapon add ons are much more useful in HC, IMO. same with the extra bullet damage perk, kinda pointless in HC. but i agree on cold blooded. and ninja if you are playing against a bunch of nubs with hearbeat sensors.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #38
TYEster
With MORE TYEstosterone

Moto: '12 KX450F / 08 YZ250F #512 / 07 KX65 #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
why run a silencer in HC? i don't see the point. there is no minimap that gives away your position. other weapon add ons are much more useful in HC, IMO. same with the extra bullet damage perk, kinda pointless in HC. but i agree on cold blooded. and ninja if you are playing against a bunch of nubs with hearbeat sensors.
I only use those for the weapon challenges.

The problem is once I finish a weapon challenge, I move to the next gun and start it all over.
TYEster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #39
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPython View Post
Do the heartbeat sensors even work?? I had mine on and didn't get a hit, then switched to a different class. Thought I was wasting my time with it..
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #40
Sean
giggity

Moto: street, sumo & dirty

Ninja perk makes you invis to heartbeat sensors.
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote