Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #31
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

A girl is sexy to me if she has a great smile with good teeth. A pretty face that's not overly made up, along with a proportionate body. She doesn't have to be in perfect shape but if I can tell she takes care of herself that's sexy. That girl becomes hot when I talk to her and see that she is confident, comfortable with herself, not afraid to laugh at herself or me, and willing to have fun and try new things.

By contrast, a girl who is overly emotional, insecure, humorless, possessed of an overly high opinion of herself, and takes things too seriously is not hot, no matter what she looks like. That girl, is a bitch.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 PM   #32
dReWpY
RIP REX

Moto: 2008 1125R

Depends if we are taking hot or other
Hot is what matters upon first inspection, kinda like a one night thing
Everything else is what matters in the morning

Venom R1-016 Squadron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Moral of this story is everyone is fucked up no matter atheist or religious.

Last edited by dReWpY; 01-08-2010 at 08:33 PM..
dReWpY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #33
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
Depends if we are taking hot or other
Hot is what matters upon first inspection, kinda like a one night thing
Everything else is what matters in the morning
Good summation.
Personally, I've never had or had the desire to do the 'one night thing' and 'fuck some hot bitch' because and only because of what she looks like. I may be in the minority that way, but I like that fact - especially since if you take her home for that one-night-stand, you can damn sure bet that you're far from the first to do so. No thanks!
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #34
Cruzergirl
Its a good day.

Moto: Victory Kingpin Low

Confidence is key. Of course, a tall blond toned (not bulk, just tone) man will always catch my eye but it is his confidence and sharp wit that will keep me around.

I dated a good looking man with very little confidence (always looking to me for reassurance) for a few weeks. I didn't think he was so good looking when I broke it off with him.
Cruzergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:20 PM   #35
HurricaneHeather
AMA Supersport

Moto: '98 Honda Fireblade

Tall, lanky and nerdy.

I will say though that nerdy has it's boundaries. I'm attracted to shy guys, but they are afraid of me I get really irritated. Also, nerdy guys that are good at sports or sporty things is super mega hot. Before we were dating I watched my husband kick ass playing dodge ball(he's a skinny nerd) and I want to jump his bones right there.
HurricaneHeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:32 PM   #36
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather View Post
Tall, lanky and nerdy.

I will say though that nerdy has it's boundaries. I'm attracted to shy guys, but they are afraid of me I get really irritated. Also, nerdy guys that are good at sports or sporty things is super mega hot. Before we were dating I watched my husband kick ass playing dodge ball(he's a skinny nerd) and I want to jump his bones right there.
You would like Trip.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #37
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Read all the posts and thought about this and I can't really say exactly what hot is to me.

Maybe the eyes first, then the rest of the body - how he holds himself (self-confident, etc).
Personality matters as well but initially it will be the looks to catch my eye.

I like a man that smells good too, that is probably the number one turn on for me. Oh or if you are in your leathers/uniform.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #38
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
Count the most when looking at them & wanting to introduce them Mr. Happy, or on an actual day-to-day relationship basis?

I agree, great physical attributes certainly don't hurt - but worrying too much about that stuff and not enough about the other has been the downfall of many men, IMO.
counts the most period. i have a couple of rules when it comes to mates

#1 if i cant pick it up i cant put it down
#2 i wont bed anyone i dont like
#3 i wont cheat

this falls under rule 2
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:18 AM   #39
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
Good summation.
Personally, I've never had or had the desire to do the 'one night thing' and 'fuck some hot bitch' because and only because of what she looks like. I may be in the minority that way, but I like that fact - especially since if you take her home for that one-night-stand, you can damn sure bet that you're far from the first to do so. No thanks!
See, I don't want any sort of a long term relationship. Never been a fan of being tied down to anything and don't like people worrying about me all of the time. I don't really go for one night stands so much as for girls to be regulars with. "Fuck buddies" if you like the term. I look for girls who are attractive with a decent personality. I like them enough to be around em on a semi regular basis, but not as important as if I was with someone almost daily for a long period of time. Clingy is a definite turn off.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:26 AM   #40
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

I like a rich chick whose family owns a liquor story.

fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote