Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 04-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #31
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Sounds like me AND karen there

With dentistry oral surgeon is the way to go they make serious money. An ER doc I am freiends with plans to retire and live off his wife once she finishes school. Shes another yr or 2 away.
No kidding, I sold my SV to pay for my oral surgery.

I need to find a oral surgeon to marry now.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:05 PM   #32
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Wow....wtf...seriously speechless about this one.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:15 PM   #33
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkchop View Post
Shoes??? Just think though, I you do finish then you can buy lots and lots of bikes.... and shoes....

I know 4 years sounds like alot, and 2 of the years will be rediculously hard, but I kinda actually looked foreward to the actual dental work.

Shoes......
I already been through 4 years of college. I don't want to go to 4 more straight! I'm pre nursing now, if I get into the program it will be a year of clinicals for me- total schooling, 2 years. Get out and work, another 2 years for my Masters- but at least I can work in the meantime. Or I will work while going to Vet school.

So when you say you were a pre dent- does that mean you changed your major or you are in the dental program now?

Penny pinching sucks.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #34
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Looks like they made an arrest already

http://www.1010wins.com/Man-Arrested...e-Case/6708845
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:43 AM   #35
Porkchop
125GP Champion

Moto: Empty Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
I already been through 4 years of college. I don't want to go to 4 more straight! I'm pre nursing now, if I get into the program it will be a year of clinicals for me- total schooling, 2 years. Get out and work, another 2 years for my Masters- but at least I can work in the meantime. Or I will work while going to Vet school.

So when you say you were a pre dent- does that mean you changed your major or you are in the dental program now?

Penny pinching sucks.
I wish. I had a change of heart about a year and a half ago. Ohio State's dental school is super competitive. (What program isnt at OSU?) They only select 60 dental candidates a YEAR. You basically have to be perfect, and I'm far from. It's easier to get into med school I think. And theres only 1 other school in Ohio that had a dental program. So I changed my major to Neo-Natal. Then I realized with Neo-Natal you have like 8 extra years after undergraduate, including residency. And I said fuk that!

It was at the same time I had an urge to open my first business, so I copped out and moved to business school. Majoring in entrepreneurship, with a minor in eMarketing. There are lots of days I still feel I should be in Dental though.
1999 Yamaha R6 - Sold
Porkchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:53 PM   #36
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

had one here who was 12. she was gang raped by 16 guys 14yrs old - 42yrs old. she went to a "friends" house. the friend didn't want her hanging around so she lined up the rape.

it's the one middle eastern tradition i like. commit rape and the family can cut your shit off. if it was my daughter i be there with a rusty butter knife.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #37
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
it's the one middle eastern tradition i like. commit rape and the family can cut your shit off. if it was my daughter i be there with a rusty butter knife.
This. Or nail their balls to a tree and tip them over backwards. And that's just the warm up to the torture.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 02:18 PM   #38
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Now the girls father is defending some of the skells that were there, hes another one who needs to be shot in the head.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...tepfather.html
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote