Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 08-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #31
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

UPDATE:

Police have arrest 2 people. Both Corrections officers at the Camp Hill State Prison. Sick fuckers.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/ind...eath_of_e.html

Quote:
The man charged in the death of an Enola lawyer told police he had been stealing guns for an unidentified organization in an effort to overthrow the U.S. government, according to the Cumberland County district attorney.

Raymond Franklin Peake, 64, of Hampden Township, refused to name the group but said he would kill to defend his country, authorities said.

North Middleton Township police arrested Peake on charges of homicide, robbery, aggravated assault and conspiracy in the July 21 killing of Todd Getgen, 42, at a Pennsylvania Game Commission shooting range in the township.

Peake told police that he found Getgen dead at the rifle range and then took his rifle, authorities said.

Cumberland County District Attorney David Freed said Sunday that he had no additional information on Peake’s possible involvement with any attempt to overthrow the government. Freed said that Peake remained in Cumberland County Prison on Sunday night.

Raymond Franklin Peake was arrested on charges of homicide, robbery, aggravated assault and conspiracy in the July 21 killing of Todd Getgen.
Police also arrested Thomas Franklin Tuso, 34, of Duncannon, on charges of theft, receiving stolen property and conspiracy in connection with the storage of Peake’s stolen rifles at his home in Perry County, Freed said. He said Tuso was free on $100,000 bail.

The men, who worked as corrections officers at the Camp Hill state prison, are to have preliminary hearings Aug. 9 before District Judge Paula Correal.
Freed said Getgen was shot several times with a gun he didn’t own. A vacationing federal park ranger taking target practice found Getgen’s body, Freed added.

A North Middleton Township police spokesman said Sunday that after Getgen’s body was found, people at the range reported seeing a man drive away in a vehicle with a military license plate. He said that police had several composite renditions made of the suspect.
Susan McNaughton, a state Department of Corrections spokeswoman, said the men have been suspended without pay.

Joseph N. Gothie, a spokesman for Stella Getgen, Todd Getgen’s widow, called this “an extremely difficult time” for her and Ethan Getgen, the victim’s 6-year-old son.

“Due process will take its course,” said Gothie, who graduated from The Dickinson School of Law with Todd Getgen in 1997. “The suspect is entitled to the presumption of innocence. The due process Todd never got will be afforded to the defendants, and the courts will do their job professionally. Stella is very happy there’s been an arrest.”

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 PM   #32
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Well GD...what ignorant scumbags. I sure hope when they go to prison that their fellow prisoners know of their past/profession.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM   #33
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

There are some big holes in those stories...

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #34
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
There are some big holes in those stories...
As they say, "the investigation is on-going..."

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:04 PM   #35
goof2
AMA Supersport

I remember being at Capitol City Mall while Camp Hill State Prison was burning from riots. Good times in central Pennsylvania.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #36
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by goof2 View Post
I remember being at Capitol City Mall while Camp Hill State Prison was burning from riots. Good times in central Pennsylvania.
No shit. You from around here?

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 02:59 PM   #37
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
No shit. You from around here?
Not from there but I lived in Camp Hill for 5 years growing up. It was from about 1985-1990 or so.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:02 PM   #38
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Not from there but I lived in Camp Hill for 5 years growing up. It was from about 1985-1990 or so.
Hmm...no shit. I'm 5 minutes from Camp Hill.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #39
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
Hmm...no shit. I'm 5 minutes from Camp Hill.
Cool. I knew you were in the Harrisburg area but didn't know which part. I was out at the edge of Camp Hill close to Hampden Township. It was far enough out that I went to Cumberland Valley High School instead of Camp Hill (the one year I was there for high school). It wasn't a bad place to grow up.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:28 PM   #40
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Quote:
Cool. I knew you were in the Harrisburg area but didn't know which part. I was out at the edge of Camp Hill close to Hampden Township. It was far enough out that I went to Cumberland Valley High School instead of Camp Hill (the one year I was there for high school). It wasn't a bad place to grow up.
Not a bad area at all. I'm in East Penn Twp.

Quote: