Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 02-10-2009, 07:50 AM   #31
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Well, then...can I come stay? I don't eat much, although I can handle my own in beer considering my size. I also drink regular domestics, like Bud...I'm not a beer snob. I don't take up much room, I don't mind feeding the snakes (although I might "mistaken" a cat for a rat...there's only a one letter difference afterall ). Hell, I'll even listen to your horror stories from the ER (ED if you're a white coat. ).

Nevermind. I forgot how cold it is up there and you guys have riding seasons. If I didn't die from the cold, I'd die from the winter blues of not being able to ride.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 08:23 AM   #32
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Well, then...can I come stay? I don't eat much, although I can handle my own in beer considering my size. I also drink regular domestics, like Bud...I'm not a beer snob. I don't take up much room, I don't mind feeding the snakes (although I might "mistaken" a cat for a rat...there's only a one letter difference afterall ). Hell, I'll even listen to your horror stories from the ER (ED if you're a white coat. ).

Nevermind. I forgot how cold it is up there and you guys have riding seasons. If I didn't die from the cold, I'd die from the winter blues of not being able to ride.

theres always room, and I want ot see you try feeding fungo when hes fired up. Had a near miss last week. No strikes or bloodshed but he was def intrested in my head

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 02:05 AM   #33
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
theres always room, and I want ot see you try feeding fungo when hes fired up. Had a near miss last week. No strikes or bloodshed but he was def intrested in my head

Tom
I bet he can't be much worse than my burm was. He was a gentle soul until he smelled food. Feeding him became quite intresting.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #34
tommymac
Moto GP Star

UNFUCKING REAL, JUST FOUND OUT WE WERE OUTBID ON THE HOUSE, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CONTRACT BY WEDNESDAY

Tom
Old 02-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #35
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
UNFUCKING REAL, JUST FOUND OUT WE WERE OUTBID ON THE HOUSE, WE WOULD HAVE BEEN IN CONTRACT BY WEDNESDAY

Tom

Damn. That sucks, Tommy.

I guess you're back to square one and looking at houses again?

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-15-2009, 04:17 PM   #36
Cutty72
Ride Naked.

Moto: 08 BUELL 1125R, 05 SV650S

If they accepted your offer, then I don't believe they can legally accept another offer, even if it is for more money.

I know I was able to view a house, even though an offer was pending. I was willing to offer more than the other people had, but the owner had already accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
Again... Cutty you are one smart man!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
If I have to get help to get it back up, I dont need to be riding it.

3662 Supply NCO

Cutty72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #37
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty72 View Post
If they accepted your offer, then I don't believe they can legally accept another offer, even if it is for more money.

I know I was able to view a house, even though an offer was pending. I was willing to offer more than the other people had, but the owner had already accepted.
Somethings shady here. Sounds like the other buyer can go to contract as of tuesday. Now last tuesday we called the inspector and set up an apointment for tomorrow. I hear back from our agent that alls a go on wednesday. Now we get called today and get this dropped on us. The agent thinks its not even about money its that they can get the contract done on tuesday. whereas we would have had the inspectors report by wed at the latest and had the contract started. Its some real shitty underhanded stuff going on here.

Tom
Old 02-15-2009, 05:04 PM   #38
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Somethings shady here. Sounds like the other buyer can go to contract as of tuesday. Now last tuesday we called the inspector and set up an apointment for tomorrow. I hear back from our agent that alls a go on wednesday. Now we get called today and get this dropped on us. The agent thinks its not even about money its that they can get the contract done on tuesday. whereas we would have had the inspectors report by wed at the latest and had the contract started. Its some real shitty underhanded stuff going on here.

Tom

I agree. Something doesn't sound quite right.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 02-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #39
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
I agree. Something doesn't sound quite right.
The agent thinks theyre foregoing an inspection and just trying to get it down. I am more angry now at karen, the agent and myself for not moving faster on this. Apparently this stuff happened all the time durring the boom a few years ago but did not expect it to happenin these times. Also yo uknow were having an inspector come in on monday, how bout telling us a little sooner since the guy blocked his time to do this.

Not sure what were going to do now, obviously now is not the time to make any decisions aside from going to firebomb the house (If icant get it no one will) I think we will wait to see on tues or wed what happens with this one, then we need to decide on if we want the other one in wantagh or do we go back to square one. I just dont know how much more of this shit I can take, its been such a draining expierence as it is. This will be the 3rd house we will loose out on, and this is a buyers market, my fucking ass.

Tom
Old 02-15-2009, 06:51 PM   #40
Curb
resident gimp

Moto: a big ole steamin pile of nothin

i vote for firebomb...lemme know if you'r gonna do it

Political correctness is killing this country
Curb is offline   Reply With Quote