Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-25-2009, 07:21 PM   #31
canibeyou
I'm taller on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
His kids might now have a chance...

RIP Michael

Yeah... I'm sure they're relieved to have their Dad, whom they loved, die suddenly like that. Now they can go out and live that "normal" life everyone's talked about and taunted them with.

Sorry, but no matter how this played out, they'll be in therapy for a while.

I highly doubt they had the same perception of their Dad as a majority of the public did (meaning, viewing him as a freak, etc.) I mean, they're 5, 9 and 10. At that age, most of us weren't aware of our parents faults to the extent that the "outside" world saw them.

I think they're going to be horribly devestated by their Dad's death. I'm not sure "normal" will ever play a major role in their lives.

And that is sad too.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #32
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb View Post
I just saw this...come on guys we all know that growing up we all had the white glove, and the zipper pants and jacket. it truly is sad that he is gone...but i'm sure parents in SoCal can sleep easier now
I didn't have any of that stuff because we were poor.
My sister did have thriller on vinyl and we sometimes listened to it as we ate woodchips.

I hope you enjoyed your zipper pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Yeah... I'm sure they're relieved to have their Dad, whom they loved, die suddenly like that. Now they can go out and live that "normal" life everyone's talked about and taunted them with.

Sorry, but no matter how this played out, they'll be in therapy for a while.

I highly doubt they had the same perception of their Dad as a majority of the public did (meaning, viewing him as a freak, etc.) I mean, they're 5, 9 and 10. At that age, most of us weren't aware of our parents faults to the extent that the "outside" world saw them.

I think they're going to be horribly devestated by their Dad's death. I'm not sure "normal" will ever play a major role in their lives.

And that is sad too.

noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #33
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

one less child molestor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #34
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Good... I hope he shit himself real good too.

Fucking child molestor....

I wish I believed in god, he's be rotting in hell right now.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #35
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
cue the video of crying european and japanese teenagers in 5...4...3...2...
Funny you should mention that.

I worked for MJ's production company during the Victory Tour, and once again in Germany, in '97, (I was a stage carpenter/rigger for about 7 years).

The German gig had dudes with video cameras, that up-linked to the giant on-stage rear projection screens. I overheard MJ telling the Production manager, that he wanted shots of the crowd on screen, but ONLY closeups of kids who were crying. The boy had issues...

One of my fondest memories actually has nothing to do with MJ, but it took place at the very first Victory Tour meeting for crew. Rewind back to 1984...

The tour was huge. 14 Semi's of light, sound and stage, plus two bob-tails just for wardrobe. I'm sitting in a bungalow next to stage 3/8, surrounded by fellow roadies "Lurch", "Animal", "Spider", "Slits" (half Korean, half Irish truss monkey) and "Batman" (you don't want to know why he was called that, trust me) and the other 90 some-odd crew members and drivers.

In walked the suit. This is a corporate tour, sponsored by Pepsi and Nike. It's been a long time, but the jist of his little speech, was that the music business was moving towards a more "family oriented" direction, and as such, drug use by the crew would not be tolerated.

We sat in respectful silence.

Until they left.

Lurch, who was the head roadie in charge, had this to say;

"Everybody got that?"

"Yep", we all replied.

"Good, whose got blow?"

Several hands went up...

JC
Old 06-25-2009, 08:00 PM   #36
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Good... I hope he shit himself real good too.

Fucking child molestor....

I wish I believed in god, he's be rotting in hell right now.
You were there when he molested those children? Dude you should've testified at the trial!
________
JUSTIN BIEBER FANS

Last edited by Kaneman; 05-09-2011 at 08:14 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #37
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
You were there when he molested those children? Dude you should've testified at the trial!

What-the-fuck ever dude. Being cleared of his crimes and buying out families doesnt make him innocent, just another guilty free man..

Or I suppose you think OJ is innocent too?
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #38
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
What-the-fuck ever dude. Being cleared of his crimes and buying out families doesnt make him innocent, just another guilty free man..

Or I suppose you think OJ is innocent too?
Beats me, I wasn't there either.

Editted to add: Damn, no shrug smiley?

Also, I know someone who was falsely accused of molestation. If you're accused of touching a child or whatever then you're guilty, period. There's no good defense for it.
________
black Cams

Last edited by Kaneman; 05-09-2011 at 08:14 PM..
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #39
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

you got to add colons to both sides of the shrug to get it to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:12 PM   #40
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Funny you should mention that.

I worked for MJ's production company during the Victory Tour, and once again in Germany, in '97, (I was a stage carpenter/rigger for about 7 years).

The German gig had dudes with video cameras, that up-linked to the giant on-stage rear projection screens. I overheard MJ telling the Production manager, that he wanted shots of the crowd on screen, but ONLY closeups of kids who were crying. The boy had issues...

One of my fondest memories actually has nothing to do with MJ, but it took place at the very first Victory Tour meeting for crew. Rewind back to 1984...

The tour was huge. 14 Semi's of light, sound and stage, plus two bob-tails just for wardrobe. I'm sitting in a bungalow next to stage 3/8, surrounded by fellow roadies "Lurch", "Animal", "Spider", "Slits" (half Korean, half Irish truss monkey) and "Batman" (you don't want to know why he was called that, trust me) and the other 90 some-odd crew members and drivers.

In walked the suit. This is a corporate tour, sponsored by Pepsi and Nike. It's been a long time, but the jist of his little speech, was that the music business was moving towards a more "family oriented" direction, and as such, drug use by the crew would not be tolerated.

We sat in respectful silence.

Until they left.

Lurch, who was the head roadie in charge, had this to say;

"Everybody got that?"

"Yep", we all replied.

"Good, whose got blow?"

Several hands went up...

JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote