Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 12:02 PM   #4261
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewpy View Post
once drank a bottle of absolute cranberry that i traded some chick in college for 4 natty lights.. proceeded to drink the entire bottle and help kill the case that a friend and i had bought, i woke up with the strange smell of garlic and cranberries... that poor chair will never be the same... i puked all over my dorm room and didnt releaise it until after about an hour, it was buried in the cushions...
Gross, you sick bastard.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:10 PM   #4262
t-homo
WSB Champion

That's terrible man.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #4263
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Worse I have done puking wise was I use to work for a movie theater and we would take these big garbage bags filled with popcorn to parties after a night of working. Well I ended up puking all over this guy's backyard and to clean it up I apparently used one of these bags of popcorn and proceeded to spread it all over the yard and said the birds will clean up the puke for me. I probably should of had my ass kicked for that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 12:19 PM   #4264
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Worse I have done puking wise was I use to work for a movie theater and we would take these big garbage bags filled with popcorn to parties after a night of working. Well I ended up puking all over this guy's backyard and to clean it up I apparently used one of these bags of popcorn and proceeded to spread it all over the yard and said the birds will clean up the puke for me. I probably should of had my ass kicked for that one.
I felt bad because one of my friend's dogs cleaned up my puke by the time I woke up the next morning. Worst puking I have ever had was back in rolla. We had a thing where each guy had to drink a 30 pack of miller high life (still hate that beer more than anything) each night of the weekend. We were basically paraded around and anyone could make us drink. They made us have puking competitions by going for distance off of the deck, accuracy, then just all around volume to make sure no one got alcohol poisoning or anything. One of the best weekends of my life.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #4265
ceo012384
Pompous Prick

Moto: 06 R6 (race), 04 CRF Tard (race)

Nothing more fun than raking chunks of puke in your buddy's folks' house backyard
Old 11-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #4266
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
Nothing more fun than raking chunks of puke in your buddy's folks' house backyard
Dumping the one of those 50 gallon size trash bags full of popcorn across the yard just makes it pretty because of all the colors.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #4267
t-homo
WSB Champion

So how pissed was he that there were birds EVERYWHERE? I am guessing you were still drunk as shit when you dumped the popcorn.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #4268
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
So how pissed was he that there were birds EVERYWHERE? I am guessing you were still drunk as shit when you dumped the popcorn.
I don't know, I was gone before morning. It was a dude's house I didn't really know, so I didn't have to deal with him again. My friends just said that was my explanation for dumping the popcorn all over, so the birds would clean up the puke.
Quote:
Old 11-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #4269
DLIT
Clit Commander

Moto: 2012 Ducati 1199 Panigale S

Put an offer in on a house today. Gotta take advantage of the shitty, shitty Vegas market.

Old 11-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #4270
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLIT View Post
Put an offer in on a house today. Gotta take advantage of the shitty, shitty Vegas market.
damn good time to buy, i took advantage of the market a few months ago. Hope you get it D.
Quote:
Closed Thread