Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 09-16-2008, 11:34 PM   #41
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunther1000 View Post
Lol, No problem with me and dont fool your self, I live in TN and plan to be to the gap plenty. I just dont think you will be so candid in person once you get to know me.
I highly doubt that, he is just as much of an ass in person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:35 PM   #42
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Wow, Tough guy huh? Same one who brings his pistol with him?

Maybe I should be so gay as to bring mine and we can have a old fashion wild west show down?

God you are relentless... Must have a MEAN crush on Rae... Poor guy!

Oh, And I just ment I would take about 2 seconds of your chatter before removing your teeth...
Old 09-16-2008, 11:38 PM   #43
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Lol, No problem with me and dont fool your self, I live in TN and plan to be to the gap plenty. I just dont think you will be so candid in person once you get to know me.
stop trying to be such a hard ass and intimidate people people over the internet. we're telling you we get a laugh, and that you're annoying for your obsession with rae and you retort with "im gonna beat you up"... you must be offended by geico commercials.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:42 PM   #44
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Wow, Tough guy huh? Same one who brings his pistol with him?

Maybe I should be so gay as to bring mine and we can have a old fashion wild west show down?

God you are relentless... Must have a MEAN crush on Rae... Poor guy!

Oh, And I just ment I would take about 2 seconds of your chatter before removing your teeth...
come on man, don't take this shit so serious. This is basic TWFix hilarity. You need to come to the next group hangout. This is all we do all weekend, make fun of people til they fall apart or just learn to take a joke. Hell my bike got stolen and I like to buy dildos, Drewpy and T-Rock are fags, NtS is a crippled drunk hobo, Rae is a Tom Cruise impersonator, Ebbs is the worlds biggest asshole in person, Fatburg wants to rape Drewpy for some reason, Kat can't get anyone to snuggle with her, the list goes on and on.
Quote:
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 09-16-2008, 11:45 PM   #45
Gunther1000
Jesus Christ!

Moto: (The Chi's lover)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
stop trying to be such a hard ass and intimidate people people over the internet. we're telling you we get a laugh, and that you're annoying for your obsession with rae and you retort with "im gonna beat you up"... you must be offended by geico commercials.
Bwhahahaha, Ya, I just shot off the handle right off the bat! 5 Pages in...

Nice try guy and that was a seldome window into my serious side. None of you im sure would see if you met me. Like I said You wouldn't be such a dick if you had a clue who you were talking to and secondly I don't want to punch anyone. But if you or anyone try to talk to me in person like you think you can without knowing me then yes you will 9 times out of 10 get punched without me being able to stop it.

Sorry just not from the same back ground as you im sure. Don't take so much offense to it if you can run your gums so much... Like I said many times Chances are you and I as well as most on this board will meet in person. You don't want to feel like a douche do you?

Last edited by Gunther1000; 09-16-2008 at 11:49 PM..
Gunther1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:46 PM   #46
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
come on man, don't take this shit so serious. This is basic TWFix hilarity. You need to come to the next group hangout. This is all we do all weekend, make fun of people til they fall apart or just learn to take a joke. Hell my bike got stolen and I like to buy dildos, Drewpy and T-Rock are fags, NtS is a crippled drunk hobo, Rae is a Tom Cruise impersonator, Ebbs is the worlds biggest asshole in person, Fatburg wants to rape Drewpy for some reason, Kat can't get anyone to snuggle with her, the list goes on and on.
I would have snuggled with Kat, but she told me that I couldn't sleep in the same bed as her.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #47
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I would have snuggled with Kat, but she told me that I couldn't sleep in the same bed as her.
No you wouldn't of, you were too busy screwing Fatburg while we were all in Ebbs' room.
Quote:
Old 09-16-2008, 11:51 PM   #48
t-homo
WSB Champion

I was in ebbs room the whole time. You are the one who ran off to take a picture of him sleeping. Creeper.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:52 PM   #49
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Bwhahahaha, Ya, I just shot off the handle right off the bat!

Nice try guy and that was a seldome window into my serious side. None of you im sure would see if you met me. Like I said You wouldn't be such a dick if you had a clue who you were talking to and secondly I don't want to punch anyone. But if you or anyone try to talk to me in person like you think you can without knowing me then yes you will 9 times out of 10 get punched without me being able to stop it.

Sorry just not from the same back ground as you im sure. Don't take so much offense to it if you can run your gums so much... Like I said many times Chances are you and I as well as most on this board will meet in person. You don't want to feel like a douche do you?
Stop trying to be billy bad ass on the internet. I'll just pick up pizdets on my way down to tenn and he'll stomp on the whole state like it was tokyo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
lmao. you are so gay.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:53 PM   #50
Captain Morgan
Let's do another U-turn

Moto: 2009 V-Strom

OMG this thread is fucking hilarious. I can't believe how serious Gunther is taking this shit. I'm laughing my fucking ass off right now.
Captain Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote