Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-27-2011, 09:19 PM   #41
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
No, I didn't say he did.

But, I'm not a big fan of people just making noise without at least trying to solve the problem. And, being late is a huge pet peeve of mine.
Your pet peeves have nothing to do with my kid getting a quality meal. And I didn't make noise, I solved the fucking problem like a boss.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 09:47 PM   #42
zlicius
Kneedragger

Moto: Gladius

You know if he doesn't keep his school lunches in a positive balance that's also what he'll eat until it's paid up right?

I don't let my kid eat that slop they serve at her school. I've seen it. I wouldn't feed it to my dogs. ICK.
zlicius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:11 PM   #43
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
No, they don't have to, they choose to. Everyone is responsible for his own decisions, and if you make a kid feel like shit over some policy then its still on your conscience.
If she wants to keep her job and continue to teach children, something she spent a lot of time and money earning an education to do, and something she dearly loves, then yes, she has to.

That said, I don't think my wife's school does anything quite as stupid as what you've described here.
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #44
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlicius View Post
You know if he doesn't keep his school lunches in a positive balance that's also what he'll eat until it's paid up right?

I don't let my kid eat that slop they serve at her school. I've seen it. I wouldn't feed it to my dogs. ICK.
No, they feed them a hamburger if they run out of lunch money. But as stated, we don't let him eat that stuff...and he doesn't want to anyway.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #45
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Let him bring whatever food he wants and have plenty of time to eat it...
Good luck with that one! My kids get 25 minutes, same as I got when I was in school

We pack our kids lunches every day for the same reason you do. But even then, by the time they walk to the caf, get seated, get their lunch out, they've really only got a good 18 min or so to eat.

Those poor kids that BUY their lunches, by the time they get seated from the line, they're looking at 10 min MAX to eat.

No wonder I eat fast to this day

The reason for this (here) is mainly overcrowding and WAY too many kids at one school, so they have to have 4-5 staged lunch times.

My daughter eats at 10:30am

Yes I said 10:30
Actually I'm having lunch with her today.

In the last 15 years I've designed the plumbing and HVAC in 99% of the schools in this county and the surrounding counties. The first middle school I desinged in 1995 was designed for 745 students. The day it opened there were 1077 students there. Of course as they were seeding the grass out back the school system had already set 6 trailers.

THIS is why they have always had such short, stacked lunches here......WAY too overcrowded schools.
Old 01-28-2011, 08:35 AM   #46
Triple
uncomfortably numb

Moto: WR250R & Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
THIS is why they have always had such short, stacked lunches here......WAY too overcrowded schools.
Cum on the tits..?
Triple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #47
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple View Post
Cum on the tits..?
Overpopulation in china by "Wee Fukem Yung"
Old 01-28-2011, 09:16 AM   #48
SteveP
Canyon Carver

Moto: The v-twin trifecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Tardy 4 times already?

Get your kid to school on time you lazy fuck.
No shit.

It's clear you don't really understand responsibility and commitments. Maybe the kid will learn it from school.

...and the cheese sandwich thing was common practice at my school when you were being disciplined.
SteveP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:29 AM   #49
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
No shit.

It's clear you don't really understand responsibility and commitments. Maybe the kid will learn it from school.

...and the cheese sandwich thing was common practice at my school when you were being disciplined.
You don't seem to understand his point, HE'S the boss, hoss.

One meal in this child's life will clearly scar him. And, bowing to this authority will only mean he will be shot by the cops in the future. Geez, follow along!

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #50
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote