Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-10-2008, 08:20 AM   #41
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondahugger View Post
I won't eat meat off of a bone. There's just something neaderthalic about ripping meat off a bone with your teeth. I know it's rediculous but it really turns my stomach. I guess everyone has their quirks, that's just one of mine.
I know someone who is the same way...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #42
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I know someone who is the same way...
Really? I thought I was just weird! I also go ballistic if my DVD's aren't kept in ABC order or if there is a fabric softener dryer sheet on the floor. Am I weird yet?
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #43
Lucky3623
Official Thread Killer

It used to be Jack Astor's Hot, Drummies only... but they closed down a few years back... now I have to settle for sub-par BWW, or worse Wing Stop
Lucky3623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:30 AM   #44
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Gina will attest to this.

Croxleys ale house wings FTMFW

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:32 AM   #45
Rsv1000R
WERA White Plate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Apparently my cat likes hot wings too.... cause last night at some point he pulled the trash can out of the cupboard and ate what was left of my Blazin' BW3 wings... At least he'll poop good.
I have a couple cats who eat bits of hot wings I give them, The one won't eat chicken with crust on it, But chicken with wing sauce seems to be okay with her.
Rsv1000R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #46
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

I've had the good fortunate to try wings in many locations around the US in my travels. There are some tasty wings out there!

The hottest I've sampled were in Jacksonville. I don't remember where Nee and Chris took me, but those lit me on fire! Somewhere she has a picture of me about three shades of red after eating them. They were SO good though!

The tastiest wings I've had you may ask? Why, none other than Buffalo, New York of course, at a little hole in the wall called Otto's. Those things were as big as my cell phone! YUM!

Wings FTMFW! I haven't tried the hottest ones that Pluckers in Austin offers yet, but I'm sure I will. Carolina will just sit there and laugh at me, I'm pretty sure.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #47
Racerboy
The Other White Meat

Moto: 1997 Cadillac Seville SLS

Its one of the things I try to order every time I go out to compare. There are soooo many places here to get good wings....

Sports Bar in Miami (Uncertain of the actual name...Bicho knows it)
Lefty's in Davie
Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza-Any location
LandLubbers in Plantation
Bru's Room

The craziest place ever was CLUCK - U in Tempe, AZ (They are near quite a few Universities) The sauces include "Honey Hickory"; and the infamous Thermometer scale of "Mild"; "Atomic"; "Nuclear"; "Traditional death"; "Thermo-Nuclear"; and "911" which has been banned from most restaurants in New Jersey. At some locations where the "911" sauce is served, customers must sign a liability waiver before eating it! If you can finish 10 of them in 4 minutes without drinking anything for 4 minutes after, you get the wings for free, a t-shirt for free and your 8X10 picture on their Wall of Flame.

www.CheckeredFlagOils.com
954-975-BIKE (2453)
623-850-1OIL (1645)
Racerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:45 AM   #48
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
I've had the good fortunate to try wings in many locations around the US in my travels. There are some tasty wings out there!

The hottest I've sampled were in Jacksonville. I don't remember where Nee and Chris took me, but those lit me on fire! Somewhere she has a picture of me about three shades of red after eating them. They were SO good though!

The tastiest wings I've had you may ask? Why, none other than Buffalo, New York of course, at a little hole in the wall called Otto's. Those things were as big as my cell phone! YUM!

Wings FTMFW! I haven't tried the hottest ones that Pluckers in Austin offers yet, but I'm sure I will. Carolina will just sit there and laugh at me, I'm pretty sure.

We need to get ya back to NY to give croxleys wings a go. they make these crybaby wings that have a white sauce. They are fookin insane from what I have heard. Their medium/hot wings are at the edge of what I can eat.

Tom
Old 12-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #49
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

This thread made me super hungry for wings yesterday. I went to a local joint and had 18 garlic wings. Badass. And brought 18 more home.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #50
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko138 View Post
This thread made me super hungry for wings yesterday. I went to a local joint and had 18 garlic wings. Badass. And brought 18 more home.
garlic wings, that sounds good

Tom