Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2009, 06:36 AM   #41
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

managed to crack a molar... the whole right side of my head is in pain so no helmet for me.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:40 AM   #42
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
managed to crack a molar... the whole right side of my head is in pain so no helmet for me.

Feel better man.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 07:42 AM   #43
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moni View Post
Whats everyone up to today...anything good? anyone riding?
Let's see, Sunday? Nope, we didn't get any riding in... been sotrming here daily for ... oh... the last 10 days. Yesterday was the first break we've had.

So Sunday we set out to look at new bedroom furniture (more importantly a new mattress set)... and instead ended up ordering new living room furniture. Woot!!!!

And then we saw Star Trek -- AWESOME movie... Absolutely loved it. I'm not a Trekkie by any stretch, and it was fantastic.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 08:18 AM   #44
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post

Feel better man.
believe me, the thought has certainly crossed my mind. It's actually a wisdom tooth now that I've had the chance to look so it's hard to get to. Dentists don't pull the damn things anymore (at least around here) so now I have to get a referral to an oral surgeon just to get the fucking thing pulled out which means I have to make an appointment with my regular dentist just to get them to tell me, "Yup, damn thing is busted. That has to hurt!" and then make an appointment with an oral surgeon. I'll probably be in pain for at least a week. Grrrr

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #45
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
believe me, the thought has certainly crossed my mind. It's actually a wisdom tooth now that I've had the chance to look so it's hard to get to. Dentists don't pull the damn things anymore (at least around here) so now I have to get a referral to an oral surgeon just to get the fucking thing pulled out which means I have to make an appointment with my regular dentist just to get them to tell me, "Yup, damn thing is busted. That has to hurt!" and then make an appointment with an oral surgeon. I'll probably be in pain for at least a week. Grrrr
just suck it up and walk it off, or throw some dirt on it. Oral surgeons make some serious coin to do that sort of stuff too now.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:50 AM   #46
Moni
Kawi FTW!!!!

Moto: 08' Kawi 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
Let's see, Sunday? Nope, we didn't get any riding in... been sotrming here daily for ... oh... the last 10 days. Yesterday was the first break we've had.

So Sunday we set out to look at new bedroom furniture (more importantly a new mattress set)... and instead ended up ordering new living room furniture. Woot!!!!

And then we saw Star Trek -- AWESOME movie... Absolutely loved it. I'm not a Trekkie by any stretch, and it was fantastic.
Well yesterday was fun for me...I ended up hanging out with some friends and I cooked dinner. It had been a while so I enjoyed cooking. I made yellow rice with corn and breaded pan seared chicken strips...They came out so good.

I got to watch Star Trek in IMAX and it was awesome
Moni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:58 AM   #47
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
just suck it up and walk it off, or throw some dirt on it.
Dirt: the other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other, other white meat

Old 05-26-2009, 03:32 PM   #48
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
If you want to make it out to Long Island, I know a great oral surgeon, took out all my wisdom teeth and i didn't even need any pain meds. No swelling, no pain.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:11 PM   #49
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami View Post
If you want to make it out to Long Island, I know a great oral surgeon, took out all my wisdom teeth and i didn't even need any pain meds. No swelling, no pain.
damn, how does THAT happen?

Old 05-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #50
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Quote:
damn, how does THAT happen?
He is that good, seriously. He even gave me valium to take the night before because i have never been cut open or put under (well once, but i was too young to remember) and was freaking out. I started freaking out in the chair until he jammed the needle into my arm, woke up 45 minutes later and no pain. Just a bit bloody.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote