Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 02-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #51
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
branding is seldom done anymore. now days it is simply an ear tag and that is no different then piercing a childs ears. yeah i know you weren't serious per say but just to let people know who don't regularly see farms. the animals aren't treating like house guests but they aren't abused either.

yes bulls still get nose rings but it may save your ass at some point
I am well aware of what they do on farms. I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin that was part of a mulit-farm co-op. Granted, it was dairy and not a ranch - but, branding still happened.

Just the point is the cute factor...

How can you say piercings are abuse on said kitteh - but it's not abuse on a calf? Oh, because the calf has it done for commercial reasons. So, it doesn't abuse the calf.

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 AM   #52
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post
I am well aware of what they do on farms. I grew up on a farm in Wisconsin that was part of a mulit-farm co-op. Granted, it was dairy and not a ranch - but, branding still happened.

Just the point is the cute factor...

How can you say piercings are abuse on said kitteh - but it's not abuse on a calf? Oh, because the calf has it done for commercial reasons. So, it doesn't abuse the calf.
Do you think cows and cats have the same emotional capacity?
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:58 AM   #53
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
It was a lil' white girl actually, but yea, all the Mexican babies here have ear rings.

Well, he's really my stepson...I just never look at him that way, so I didn't have a choice. He's "cut"...but it looks like they kinda fucked it up and only did like a half circ or something...I hope it works itself out.

Now on that same subject I'll get a little personal here and admit that I'm not cut. Its never been a problem and never will be. I think there's a lot of untrue propaganda and research out there in favor of it.

Yes, if you don't shower for a week and you're not cut...well you may get a fungus down there. But wash your dick and it'll never be a problem. Hell, I even had unprotected sex a dozen times with a girl that had Chlamydia...and I didn't get it.

When I do have a son I don't *think* I'll have him circ'ed.
Cool.

I never realized he was a step-child. I think that says a lot about the relationship that you have.

I didn't need to know all about your cock but thanks for the insight.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #54
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Cool.

I never realized he was a step-child. I think that says a lot about the relationship that you have.

I didn't need to know all about your cock but thanks for the insight.
Its also large and bulky...but I consider it a carry-on.

1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Old 02-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #55
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Do you think cows and cats have the same emotional capacity?
Vincent: Want some bacon?
Jules: No man, I don't eat pork.
Vincent: Are you Jewish?
Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all.
Vincent: Why not?
Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals.
Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood.
Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherfucker. Pigs sleep and root in shit. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.
Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces.
Jules: I don't eat dog either.
Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?
Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.
Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?
Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:12 PM   #56
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
branding is seldom done anymore. now days it is simply an ear tag and that is no different then piercing a childs ears. yeah i know you weren't serious per say but just to let people know who don't regularly see farms. the animals aren't treating like house guests but they aren't abused either.

yes bulls still get nose rings but it may save your ass at some point
Quote:

i realize you know, but many don't i was just throwing in a little temperance for others who don't know anything about farming.

no harm or slight to you intended.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #57
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:
i realize you know, but many don't i was just throwing in a little temperance for others who don't know anything about farming.

no harm or slight to you intended.
Awwwwww, eHug...

Josh, I don't actually care if one has emotional abilities and the other doesn't. I'm talking about the lack of consistency that is so prevalent in our world. I can have my daughter's ears pierced at birth... but, that's not abuse. That's "pretty".

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 02-04-2010, 02:51 PM   #58
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Awwwwww, eHug...

Josh, I don't actually care if one has emotional abilities and the other doesn't. I'm talking about the lack of consistency that is so prevalent in our world. I can have my daughter's ears pierced at birth... but, that's not abuse. That's "pretty".
Yea I hear you. I'm not advocating any type of animal mistreatment, even of the animals that will eventually end up in our bellies. Mass farming is disgusting, and if you've ever been to a commercial cattle ranch it will make you never want to eat beef from the smell alone. Goddamn its sick.

But, piercing a child's ears vs. piercing a cats is different because 99% of all women will choose to get their ears pierced at some point anyway...where as a cat will not. And then there are the issues of making the cat always feel submission or throwing her balance off with the piercings whereas piercing a human's ears has no functional effect.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:56 PM   #59
azoomm
moderator chick

Quote:
But, piercing a child's ears vs. piercing a cats is different because 99% of all women will choose to get their ears pierced at some point anyway...where as a cat will not. And then there are the issues of making the cat always feel submission or throwing her balance off with the piercings whereas piercing a human's ears has no functional effect.
OK, let's take this a step farther.

It is accepted in our society to pierce our daughters ears when they are young... as decoration. The Chinese will not - if just because of their understanding of accupuncture. Through this study one can come to understand there are points and nerve endings in the ears [as well as other places around your body] that effect other senses and functions in our bodies. Slice through one of those, and it might adversly effect your vision, sense of smell, blood pressure or ability to digest foods properly.

Are you SURE it doesn't effect anything?

Come Play at the Track!!

Old 02-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #60
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Quote:
OK, let's take this a step farther.

It is accepted in our society to pierce our daughters ears when they are young... as decoration. The Chinese will not - if just because of their understanding of accupuncture. Through this study one can come to understand there are points and nerve endings in the ears [as well as other places around your body] that effect other senses and functions in our bodies. Slice through one of those, and it might adversly effect your vision, sense of smell, blood pressure or ability to digest foods properly.

Are you SURE it doesn't effect anything?
No, I'm not sure, and that's a really good point. It might also explain why American women are so fucked up!

I wouldn't pierce my daughter's ears BTW.