Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #51
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

If you agree the law is wrong, you can't further punish people who have been victims of this absurd prohibition.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #52
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
It's probably illegal in your state to engage in sodomy, and oral sex.

You're probably a fucking criminal too.

Difference between me and you? Hypocrisy.
Yep, ain't life a bitch... so many laws that many of us disagree with... most likely we are all criminals to some degree...

Hypocrisy? I think hypocrisy is doing something you know to be illegal and then bitching and moaning when you get in trouble for it. Like asshats who get all bent out of shape for getting a speeding ticket. Boo fucking hoo...

I've been arrested on a couple of occassions and I knew the potential ramifications well before I even considered committing the acts... Luckily for me I learned my lesson before I turned 18 so that shit doesn't come back and haunt me for the rest of my life...

You have a freedom of choice, but not of consequences... Don't want to go to jail, don't do anything illegal... simple concept... Apparently, obey only the laws you agree with and make excuses for everyone who gets caught not obeying the ones you don't agree with is the way to go... I guess you learn something new every day.

I think I'll go back over to the Dunn thread and discuss how many beers I'll drink before making the decision not to drive home from the bar and everything should be chipper there too... you know, because I think the DUI limit is too low.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #53
anthonyk
WERA White Plate

Moto: '01 Aprilia Falco

Quote:
If you agree the law is wrong, you can't further punish people who have been victims of this absurd prohibition.
It's totally reasonable to disagree with a specific law, while supporting the system that enforces those laws (as flawed as that system is).

Buying/selling pot is currently illegal. I think it's idiotic for it to be illegal, but it is. You buy/sell and you get caught, you pay the consequences. It's pretty simple.
anthonyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:51 PM   #54
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Yep, ain't life a bitch... so many laws that many of us disagree with... most likely we are all criminals to some degree...

Hypocrisy? I think hypocrisy is doing something you know to be illegal and then bitching and moaning when you get in trouble for it. Like asshats who get all bent out of shape for getting a speeding ticket. Boo fucking hoo...

I've been arrested on a couple of occassions and I knew the potential ramifications well before I even considered committing the acts... Luckily for me I learned my lesson before I turned 18 so that shit doesn't come back and haunt me for the rest of my life...

You have a freedom of choice, but not of consequences... Don't want to go to jail, don't do anything illegal... simple concept... Apparently, obey only the laws you agree with and make excuses for everyone who gets caught not obeying the ones you don't agree with is the way to go... I guess you learn something new every day.

I think I'll go back over to the Dunn thread and discuss how many beers I'll drink before making the decision not to drive home from the bar and everything should be chipper there too... you know, because I think the DUI limit is too low.
More hypocrisy, and selective reasoning. Drunk driving hurts others.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:53 PM   #55
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
It's totally reasonable to disagree with a specific law, while supporting the system that enforces those laws (as flawed as that system is).

Buying/selling pot is currently illegal. I think it's idiotic for it to be illegal, but it is. You buy/sell and you get caught, you pay the consequences. It's pretty simple.
Most are in jail simply for PERSONAL USE.

A VICTIMLESS CRIME.

Now OSP wants to make them pick lettuce??

Old 06-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #56
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
More hypocrisy, and selective reasoning. Drunk driving hurts others.
So does speeding, but plenty of folks around here are all about speed limit increases...

Quote:
Most are in jail simply for PERSONAL USE.

A VICTIMLESS CRIME.

Now OSP wants to make them pick lettuce??

And we all know that they were forced to do/sell drugs... damn the justice system forcing people into breaking the law... DAMN THEM!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #57
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

I think we should sentence people found guilty of fellatio in states where it's illegal to doing accounting.

Makes about as much fucking sense.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #58
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post

Exactly... but given Avatard's narrow view of the world, if he doesn't agree with it, or understand it, you're a fucking hypocritical moron... In fact, I'm surprised he didn't resort to calling me any names...
Old 06-23-2011, 04:00 PM   #59
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
So does speeding, but plenty of folks around here are all about speed limit increases...

And we all know that they were forced to do/sell drugs... damn the justice system forcing people into breaking the law... DAMN THEM!
So you compound the absurdity of bad law, with hard labor?

Makes sense. To you. I fear what else does, based on that.

Geez, your dumb runs deep.

There, I called you dumb. You earned it...but you're not alone...

Last edited by Avatard; 06-23-2011 at 04:08 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:06 PM   #60
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Spreading the love (since we haven't gotten enough innocent foreigners killed yet):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-13883721

Again: Nothing like compounding bad moves, with more bad moves...