Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #51
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
If you can tell me that you wouldn't take to opportunity to hover around and watch that ass go to work, on that bike, then it's time to hand in your man card.
Recap time:
Catwoman wants you to run away with her so you can fuck her brains out in awesome places...you decide to stay and fight bane
Catwoman would ride motorcycle with you...you give her motorcycle and take gay heli and don't really help her out

It's not me that needs to turn in my man card.
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 01:25 PM   #52
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Recap time:
Catwoman wants you to run away with her so you can fuck her brains out in awesome places...you decide to stay and fight bane
Catwoman would ride motorcycle with you...you give her motorcycle and take gay heli and don't really help her out

Can you tell I haven't seen it yet?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:43 AM   #53
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Moto: 2001 Suzuki TL1000R

HOLY FUCKING HOMOTARD BATMAN! Its a movie based on a comic book, Captain Funkill. By the way...the Bat is more plausible than the Bat Pod, they did an article about the plausibility of the Bat in Popular Mechanics/Popular Science.

Cry Havok! And let slip the hogs of war!
TommyHotWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:23 PM   #54
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel View Post
HOLY FUCKING HOMOTARD BATMAN! Its a movie based on a comic book, Captain Funkill. By the way...the Bat is more plausible than the Bat Pod, they did an article about the plausibility of the Bat in Popular Mechanics/Popular Science.
Yeah, and it wasn't good. We are just so willing to accept carp nowadays. Avengers blew goats and was a ripoff of Transformers Dark Side of the Moon and yet people who bashed the fuck out of transformers were saying how great Avengers was... No, it wasn't, it sucked ass too.

Don't give a shit about plausibility. They used it fucking retarded, all he did was runaway/showboat/fly overhead in it before the end sequence with the bomb. It was as fucking dumb as throwing in 2 seconds of two face at the end of Dark Knight. They should of shit canned bane and the legion and kept Two Face alive to do this one.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #55
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Transformers sucked because there was no story and no plot, even for a Bay movie, it was bad. Avengers was damn near a perfect comic book movie except for the stupid story for Black Widow and Hawkeye. Dark Knight Rises was a very, very good movie, it had holes and deviated from canon, but very good, Dark Knight was as close to perfect as a movie on the whole as they get and Rises was 80 if Knight was 95. Why would you bash a reimagined helicopter( thats all it was, with outboard ducted fans for direction/stability) but not poo poo a motorcycle with the biggest Mickey Thompson Sportsman tires and would roll its wheels through a turn or climb a wall and flip...all after launching itself from the front of the Tumbler(?) where it served as its front suspension..ugh. Its a comic book movie that tried to ground itself in as much reality as possible, thats why Bane had no Venom, but the mask was to numb pain, not jack his shit up like a super roid. You have to suspend reality a bit because its a movie, about comic book characters. If you go into these movies expecting Citizen Kane with spandex, you're fucking retarded, think back to why you read comics when you were young and remember that the comics and their movies didnt change...you and your mentality did.

Last edited by TommyHotWheel; 07-31-2012 at 12:47 PM..
Old 07-31-2012, 12:51 PM   #56
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
Recap time:

If you want to see a movie about Catwoman getting fucked by Batman...NSFW!!!!!!?
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/05/...us-screencaps/

ANd I would much rather have a Helicopter than a motorcycle...if for anything to sell the heli and buy more bikes...Plus...ITS A FUCKIN HELICOPTER! whoop, whoop, whoop...

Old 07-31-2012, 12:52 PM   #57
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Transformers sucked because there was no story and no plot, even for a Bay movie, it was bad. Avengers was damn near a perfect comic book movie except for the stupid story for Black Widow and Hawkeye. Dark Knight Rises was a very, very good movie, it had holes and deviated from canon, but very good, Dark Knight was as close to perfect as a movie on the whole as they get and Rises was 80 if Knight was 95. Why would you bash a reimagined helicopter( thats all it was, with outboard ducted fans for direction/stability) but not poo poo a motorcycle with the biggest Mickey Thompson Sportsman tires and would roll its wheels through a turn or climb a wall and flip...all after launching itself from the front of the Tumbler(?) where it served as its front suspension..ugh. Its a comic book movie that tried to ground itself in as much reality as possible, thats why Bane had no Venom, but the mask was to numb pain, not jack his shit up like a super roid. You have to suspend reality a bit because its a movie, about comic book characters. If you go into these movies expecting Citizen Kane with spandex, you're fucking retarded, think back to why you read comics when you were young and remember that the comics and their movies didnt change...you and your mentality did.
The story and plot of Transformers was the exact same story and plot as Avengers. SAME FUCKING PLOT... Avengers had better acting and better comedy, but the story and plot was a fucking carbon copy.

I bash the heli because it was a weak link in the plot. The idiotic motorcycle did a lot more to progess the story. The only point of including the heli in the rest of the movie was so they had it when it was time to get the bomb out of the city. That's it. It was a big fucking dildo in batman's asshole through the rest of the story.

I don't expect canon, I liked a lot of the deviations they made from canon in the first two a lot.

The movie wasn't awful, but it wasn't even close to good, much less very very good. I don't go expecting oscar winner movies when I go see a hero flick, I expected something fun to watch. I got something boring instead.
Old 07-31-2012, 01:23 PM   #58
TommyHotWheel
Imported from Detroit

Quote:
The story and plot of Transformers was the exact same story and plot as Avengers. SAME FUCKING PLOT... Avengers had better acting and better comedy, but the story and plot was a fucking carbon copy.

I bash the heli because it was a weak link in the plot. The idiotic motorcycle did a lot more to progess the story. The only point of including the heli in the rest of the movie was so they had it when it was time to get the bomb out of the city. That's it. It was a big fucking dildo in batman's asshole through the rest of the story.

I don't expect canon, I liked a lot of the deviations they made from canon in the first two a lot.

The movie wasn't awful, but it wasn't even close to good, much less very very good. I don't go expecting oscar winner movies when I go see a hero flick, I expected something fun to watch. I got something boring instead.
Nolan's Batman is not about fun, its a darker edgier Dark Knight almost a Miller style portrayal. Batman is not a fun character(dont you dare bring up that abortion known as Bat-Mite!) no matter how he was portrayed before. A ton of people loved how Dark Burton made his movies, but to me they were just as campy as the TV show.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:22 PM   #59
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Nolan's Batman is not about fun, its a darker edgier Dark Knight almost a Miller style portrayal. Batman is not a fun character(dont you dare bring up that abortion known as Bat-Mite!) no matter how he was portrayed before. A ton of people loved how Dark Burton made his movies, but to me they were just as campy as the TV show.
You are retarded, movies are suppose to be fun and entertaining. If you go to see a movie to get in a dark and depressed mood, we need to report you as a possible movie theater attacker.
Old 07-31-2012, 03:12 PM   #60
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

How did Transformers suck, I thought it was great. It was certainly way better than the ones that came after it.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote