great looking dogs..

here is a shot I took the other day with a new lens I bought for my camera:

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:34 PM   #672
julie j
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: F650GS & XT250

Great pics of the Shiba Inus. Here is one of my Akita Diesel. He loves the snow.

julie j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:32 PM   #673
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
great looking dogs..

If Beezer wasn't walking around me right now, I would have sworn you took pictures of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie j View Post
Great pics of the Shiba Inus. Here is one of my Akita Diesel. He loves the snow.

Beautiful. My husband is drooling over this picture. He liked the one you sent me a while back with one of them on the couch.
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:00 AM   #674
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

Quote:
great looking dogs..

looks kinda like domino.

was trying to play some blops earlier and those two were having a knockdown, dragout fight in my living room. we just let max out of his cone a few days ago and i guess he'd had enough of her shit
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:03 AM   #675
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:
Awesome...I love Akita's. I've never owned one but have been around them 'some'. When I was in Japan I learned about the Akita and the Shiba Inu. I wanted to get an Akita when I bought the 'mini me' version. We were buying a house in a residential neighborhood instead of out in the country like we started to so I went for the Shiba instead. I've owned an Alaskan Malumute and a couple of Rotti's but never one as large as the Akita. Thanks for posting.

Quote:
great looking dogs..

Nice pic. We have a Siamese named Sebastian...just turned 18 years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
Our dogs like other people, it is the other dogs that Max doesn't like. Liam gets along with others, for the most part. He is still a naive little pup.

As I've said before, adorable.

Here are my boys, Max (12) and Liam (will be 2 in January). They are both well over the breed standard. Max is about 50lbs and Liam is around 38lbs.

Max in May with knee surgery #2

Max doing yoga

Liam chasing after a ball in the back yard
Liam's first race - 2 mile trail run
Thanks and cute pups you have there too. Yep I believe Kimo will be going through knee surgery himself in the not too distant future.

Love the shot of Liam and cool that he will run with you too.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 PM   #676
julie j
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: F650GS & XT250

Quote:
Originally Posted by racedoll View Post
My husband is drooling over this picture. He liked the one you sent me a while back with one of them on the couch.
As soon as the weather starts getting cold is when I start finding him on the couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z06boy View Post
Awesome...I love Akita's. I've never owned one but have been around them 'some'. When I was in Japan I learned about the Akita and the Shiba Inu. I wanted to get an Akita when I bought the 'mini me' version. We were buying a house in a residential neighborhood instead of out in the country like we started to so I went for the Shiba instead. I've owned an Alaskan Malumute and a couple of Rotti's but never one as large as the Akita. Thanks for posting.
Akitas are great dogs. They have lots of personality and love to talk. We also had an Alaskan Malamute / Akita mix. She was a Japanese Akita and weighed 70 lbs were as Diesel is an American Akita and weighs about 140. I think next time I will try the ‘mini me’ version.

julie j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #677
marko138
DefenderOfTheBuelliverse

Moto: Buell XB12R

Quote:
As soon as the weather starts getting cold is when I start finding him on the couch.

Thats either a really small couch or a giant dog. Shit.

Quote:
Grandma said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak.
marko138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:07 AM   #678
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

Quote:

Akitas are great dogs. They have lots of personality and love to talk. We also had an Alaskan Malamute / Akita mix. She was a Japanese Akita and weighed 70 lbs were as Diesel is an American Akita and weighs about 140. I think next time I will try the ‘mini me’ version.

Cute pic of the pup on the couch BUT this shot is friggen' AWESOME.

Oh and I see that I spelled Malamute wrong .
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #679
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

more great pictures of the dogs..

when we got the cat we were watching a raiders game when my wife said what should we name the cat just as the raiders were kicking a field goal.. so my cat is named after the ghb bandit - "i don't know i can't drug and have sex with 11 year old girl it is ok in my country" - the polish cannon has either quit his ghb habit or got smarter.. i would bet on the latter..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:25 PM   #680
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Well here is the last dog I have had. She was my mom's dog. My mom begrudgingly gave her up when my mom moved overseas. She didn't want to put her through all the flying they did back then and gave her to a good family because I couldn't take her at the time because I was in college and couldn't keep a pet. I really really wanted to keep her, but knew she was going to a better situation with the family that had her.

We drove past the family's home today and saw her in the driveway and was awestruck she was still around. We owned her for 10 years (baby when we got her) or so and it's been about 8 since my mom moved. We talked to one of the owners. Apparently they though she was going to pass last week, but started doing a lot better. She can barely see and can hardly walk anymore, but she is still going strong. Glad I got to see her one last time. I really do miss having a pup now.

She didn't recognize us, but that was ok. She is around 18 human years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote