I would throw so many office parties.

DLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:52 PM   #62
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
Attention whore or not is irrelevant though. As long as she was dressed no more 'provocatively' then the other woman there, its not her fault she looks far better in it than most.

If she was fired for performance, fine. But if she was fired because she makes men hard because she's so fucking hot, then I have a real problem with that.

And im not just saying that because I want to clean her ass with my tongue. A person should be judged on how they do their job, not how distracting it is that she is a stunning, sexy woman.
It's relevant if she's covering for her inability to perform at the job, with her looks and the suggestion that she was treated differently than other employees because of them.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #63
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

That's what she gets for not making the boss a sammich.

Women have it so much better when it comes to the point of getting fired. They can make up an excuse for almost anything.

My boss is sexiest. You can't fire me because of my attitude; I have a menstrual cycle. So and so wanted to have sex with me.

This is my all time favorite. I love when I hear a woman say that they can do anything a man can do, can handle the physical and mental abuse, but when the shit goes down they turn into a fragile innocent woman that shouldn't have to do anything. I FUCKING love it!

Last edited by Rangerscott; 06-07-2010 at 07:58 PM..
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #64
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6doublefive321 View Post
The employer took the correct approach. That whore was a sexual harrassment case waiting to happen. If they asked her to dress more conservatively and she refused, goodbye.
Yeah but why!!!

Maybe she was an under performer? like under the table performer

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM

Last edited by 101lifts2; 06-07-2010 at 08:49 PM..
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 01:05 AM   #65
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:46 AM   #66
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
It's relevant if she's covering for her inability to perform at the job, with her looks and the suggestion that she was treated differently than other employees because of them.

But, your assuming she couldnt do her job. Maybe she was fantastic at it. You or I dont know this. Your making an assumption that she must be a dumbass because she's hot.

While it is possible that her job performance wasnt good, if that isnt the case, I hope she becomes rich on CitiBanks money.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #67
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Things are starting to add up

Quote:
'Too Hot' Former Citi Employee Defies ChaseUpdated: 12 hours 31 minutes ago
Print Text Size EmailMore
Michelle Ruiz
Contributor

AOL News (June 7) -- The former Citibank employee who claimed she was fired because of her distractingly good looks could soon lose another job and file a brand new lawsuit over a potentially controversial body part: her mouth.

Debrahlee Lorenzana says her Citi-slamming media blitz led her new employer, JPMorgan Chase, to threaten disciplinary action "up to and including termination" over appearances and interviews they say bash the banking industry and breach the company's code of conduct.

Saswat Pattanayak / Splash
Debrahlee Lorenzana's attorney said the former Citibank employee will take legal action against her current employer, JPMorgan Chase, if she is fired for criticizing Citibank in the media.
If Chase ousts her for publicly airing her gripes with Citi, Lorenzana's attorney, Jack Tuckner, told AOL News she will take instant legal action.

"If she walks in and gets fired, Debrahlee Lorenzana is filing suit against JPMorgan Chase," he said. "It is illegal to block her from speaking out against unlawful employment practices."

The single mom who now works as a personal banker at a Chase branch in Brooklyn said her boss threatened disciplinary action against her if she went ahead with morning television interviews scheduled for today. Lorenzana told the New York Post the order came to her boss directly from JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon himself.

"They asked me if I was going to proceed," Lorenzana, 33, told the Post. "They said if I kept talking, it was grounds for termination."

Lorenzana vowed to keep talking, making appearances this morning on CBS' "The Early Show" and NBC's "Today." Tuckner said those moments in the spotlight could cost Lorenzana her job.

"What happens tomorrow when she goes to work remains to be seen," he told AOL News. "If she goes in and they say, 'Look, we were stupid. Go back to your desk,' then that's great. But it's not likely to happen."

When reached by AOL News, JPMorgan Chase declined to comment. Citibank has said Lorenzana's termination was "performance-based," citing her below-average sales and lateness to work.

Tuckner said Lorenzana had a "terrific" relationship with Chase until last week, when her story -- and sultry pictures of her in her trademark pencil skirts -- surfaced in the Village Voice and a flurry of other New York newspapers. Lorenzana's Citi lawsuit raised eyebrows at Chase, according to Tuckner.

"They started looking into her background, calling old managers to see if they could find anything on her," he said.

Tuckner said he confirmed with Chase's legal department that Lorenzana's manager warned her against making further media appearances, saying her anti-Citi statements publicly soiled the financial services industry, a violation of Chase's code of conduct.

Lorenzana told the "The Early Show" she refused to be silenced.

"I tried staying quiet and just get(ting) another job many times. But it came be a vicious pattern ... and it never changed," she said. "Now I'm going to speak up. Enough is enough."

Tuckner said Lorenzana is not besmirching the banking industry by going public with her Citi suit.

"The financial service industry is accusing little Debrahlee Lorenzana of making them look bad. ... This industry that has very little left is blaming one woman for tainting it," he said. "It's just an outrage."
Filed under: Nation, Money, Top Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:31 PM   #68
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
But, your assuming she couldnt do her job. Maybe she was fantastic at it. You or I dont know this. Your making an assumption that she must be a dumbass because she's hot.

While it is possible that her job performance wasnt good, if that isnt the case, I hope she becomes rich on CitiBanks money.
Actually no, I'm questioning it based on her apparent current attention whoring and the statement by her former employer.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #69
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Obviously hopes to get onto a reality show (probably Trump's)
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 12:36 PM   #70
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

JPMC isn't barring her from pursuing her legal rights, they want her to stop media whoring. If she signed an agreement, knowing the terms of her contract, then...

"You're Fired!"