Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 11-14-2008, 11:52 PM   #61
Johnny Rico
Street Stunter

Moto: 2002 YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by VFR Rider View Post
Come on, Rez and all of the mods at CF put a lot of their own personal time, energy, and what not into growing CF into what it was. It kind of becomes like a kid.

So when all of the sudden the house just kind of implodes there is a sense of loss, remorse, etc. And you have to say that not everyone has handled this whole thing a gracefully as it could have.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
My dealings with Excessa go way back. Even before CF. I kept in touch when her boy was having problems. I prayed for his well being.
Even sent him a toy once. Then she became one of the cool kids at CF. I never was, never cared to be. She showed me the door and her other face. I never spoke ill of her on CF. Still haven't. As far as she knows, I never felt her knife in my back, but I have known it was there all along.

I would never kick her when she is down on CF, but I do take some satisfaction in seeing someone else do it.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #62
lauralynne
667:Neighbor of the Beast

Moto: VTR1000, SV650, FZR400, CRF150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
I really never got all the leghumping on Excessa on CF. Come on, she looks like John Kerry's sister. But you have to admit, it was funny and somewhat satisfying to see Azoom slap that bitch.

It is pathetic how she has been constantly crying about how dead the forum she moderates is now.
You got the word right: Pathetic. But not her just her actions. I feel sorry for but if her in life persona is even a fraction of her manic depressive/schizophrenic online personality, it's going to take a team of professional and several thousand shock treatments to bring her even within sight of that which is "normal"
This goes for everyone -
For God's sake (sorry amj), it's the internet, NOT real life. If the internet gets too complicated for you, I can draw a picture where to find the power plug - unplug it and walk away. If your life changes for the worse after stepping away, then I would consider a longer vacation from being online, maybe even permanent.

Married my best friend 8/30/09
lauralynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:06 AM   #63
Johnny Rico
Street Stunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
You got the word right: Pathetic. But not her just her actions. I feel sorry for but if her in life persona is even a fraction of her manic depressive/schizophrenic online personality, it's going to take a team of professional and several thousand shock treatments to bring her even within sight of that which is "normal"
This goes for everyone -
For God's sake (sorry amj), it's the internet, NOT real life. If the internet gets too complicated for you, I can draw a picture where to find the power plug - unplug it and walk away. If your life changes for the worse after stepping away, then I would consider a longer vacation from being online, maybe even permanent.
It seemed to me that the more she got into CF, the worse her marriage got. It is kinda sad because not only does she not have her marriage anymore, what she has left, is not even CF anymore.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:22 AM   #64
shmike
Follower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Rico View Post
It seemed to me that the more she got into CF, the worse her marriage got. It is kinda sad because not only does she not have her marriage anymore, what she has left, is not even CF anymore.
Ah, memories.

Do you remember our PM's when I told her I could see her marriage falling apart from across the internet?

She was "taken by surprise" then.

Some live and learn.

Some don't.
shmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:28 AM   #65
Johnny Rico
Street Stunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmike View Post
Ah, memories.

Do you remember our PM's when I told her I could see her marriage falling apart from across the internet?

She was "taken by surprise" then.

Some live and learn.

Some don't.
I remember the Admin who used to post all the lovey dovey shit to her and she would answer all in the public threads. And all the while she kept commenting on how bad her marriage was getting.

I am not the smartest guy in the world but even I know when to take shit to PMs.
Old 11-15-2008, 12:30 AM   #66
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauralynne View Post
In my limited interactions in person I def think it is.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:28 AM   #67
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Being in love with Idesmo was kinda funny too..

Desmo-"Gibberish gibberish" Random picture stolen from the internet..
Her- "Omg, I'm leaving damp spots on my computer chair!"
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #68
DIMford
Nothing beats the RWB

Moto: 07 Honda Interceptor

This is some funny shit.
The Road is a beautiful but dangerous mistress. She'll taunt and tease you with wonderful curves and glorious heights till you lose all control. Then leave you broken and bleeding to tease the next man.
DIMford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:46 AM   #69
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Moto: Feet

VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:12 AM   #70
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Well, according to the candidate for sainthood, Moira is basically the CF anti-christ and I am her puppet who has no freedom to make any choices beyond that which the great and powerful leader wants me to make. I may respond to her when I've gone down to slow simmer, but not now, it would just keep this whole thing going. I love you dearly, Moira, and I think you're a great person, but not worship worthy Well, ok, sometimes you're worship worthy... Anyway, this whole thing just gives me a giant headache and I'm glad that I had a place to come to where I actually like the atmosphere. Thanks again, TWFix!