Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-28-2009, 10:48 PM   #61
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleck750 View Post
Anything in pink sucks, too.

I'm at a total loss at why grown women would purchase pink bikes, motorcycle gear or freaking pink helmets. Didn't they have enough of that color crammed down their throats when they were little?
That's mostly the women who deem it necessary to "let it be known" that a girl can ride too.

I could see maybe in bumfuck Mississippi it might be considered unusual for women to ride, but in the rest of the country it's old news.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:48 PM   #62
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Dude...
Its FAP.
Not Flap.

Fap is what boys do.
Flap is what girls do when they get real aggressive and get both hands involved.
Sorry not hip with all the lingo yet..

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:57 AM   #63
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
That's mostly the women who deem it necessary to "let it be known" that a girl can ride too.

I could see maybe in bumfuck Mississippi it might be considered unusual for women to ride, but in the rest of the country it's old news.
Or could it be that like my favorite color is white, hence the white bike, rims, gear, etc, she might actually like pink. As in this chick has tons of pink shit!!! She likes pink. Period. She's not trying to prove anything. She's trying to modify her bike from something she likes into something she loves. At least she's not covering it in spikes to prove how non girlie she is...hmmmmm....What's up with that? You probably have all black gear and wear combat/work boots to ride.

Last edited by Amber Lamps; 12-29-2009 at 01:00 AM..
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 02:00 AM   #64
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
She likes pink.

I like her pink too
Old 12-29-2009, 05:29 AM   #65
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Or could it be that like my favorite color is white, hence the white bike, rims, gear, etc, she might actually like pink. As in this chick has tons of pink shit!!! She likes pink. Period. She's not trying to prove anything. She's trying to modify her bike from something she likes into something she loves. At least she's not covering it in spikes to prove how non girlie she is...hmmmmm....What's up with that? You probably have all black gear and wear combat/work boots to ride.
You missed the point. I said WOMEN IN THEIR 40's!!!!!

I didn't say girls. Your SO is a girl. Don't tell me she's a freaking woman, either.

My gear is yellow, red, green and sometimes blue. Black makes you invisible and cagers run over you.

The spikes and maille show my love of the Middle ages, and craftsmanship.

And why do they these threads always revolve around you or the child you date? I said the word pink and you go off the deep end. Stop being so defensive.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:04 AM   #66
karl_1052
sergeant hatred

Moto: The bus

Quote:
Or could it be that like my favorite color is white, hence the white bike, rims, gear, woman, etc
Fixed for you.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:35 AM   #67
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
I'm not buying...It's a recipe to get taken advantage of or used.
Life is pretty dull when you play it safe. If you don't take a chance you never reap the reward.

I see so MANY of you post on here about your huge TV's or new gadgets and how everyone should jump on board and ride the "new fad" train.

We all drool over bikes and goodies and dream about what we'd do if we HAD money....yet I see JUST as many posts about empty hearts and how your personal lives suck. About how you never can get laid (married), or your spouse or girlfriend isn't fulfilling you....granted...those that post that kind of stuff really aren’t self-aware enough to know that’s what they are posting, but basically it boils down to they aren't being fulfilled.

Some of you (men) are so very bitter and or afraid of putting your heart out there that you can’t FIND a significant other, so you focus on yourself 100% (BTW…that’s not an effective way of FINDING anyone either….just so you know) and you sit among your toys and “things” and you’re miserable.

Trust me when I say that that misery comes thru in posts.

Yes my first marriage failed. And yes I DID learn a great deal from it. While I applied SOME of the principle of “pleasing your spouse” to my first marriage, I didn’t make it my top priority. In the end, she wanted something other than what I could offer her….something a LOT of people revert to when they’re not willing to take a chance and put their heart out there and risk having someone damage it……THINGS…….she wanted a house in a gated community, as well as a lake home in the neighborhood all the VP’s of her company lived in. And since I was just a mere engineer with no aspirations of being a vice president of ANYTHING…..she chose a VP at her company who HAD all that. She left to pursue him and after 5 years of stringing her along, dumping her, running back to her, dumping her……..etc….his wife found out about their affair and he’s now out with the shirt on his back sleeping on my ex’s couch

That’s basically what happened. I’m not bitter, nor do I resent her. She just wasn’t willing to take the chance on letting anyone in, for fear of getting hurt. Her whole life was full of hurt and full of abandonment so I can’t say I blame her. However I WAS willing to take that chance, and I DID get hurt. I DID fail. But I put on my big girl panties, I quit crying and I tried again.

If you fail at something once are you forever a failure? If your favorite team loses a game are they labeled losers forever? Even if you try and fail, it doesn't mean that you didn't learn something, it means you had the BALLS to try in the first place. And if that try failed….you’ve got even bigger balls to TRY again. Anyone who writes off someone because they had a failure, and feels they have nothing to ever offer up, is just a fucking moron, especially if they’ve not even TRIED themselves to begin with.

Now, I’m a few years older, and knew what I was looking for. And at the TOP of the list was finding someone that knew who they were, and knew what they wanted….and were willing to take a huge risk to get it.

I found that.

And granted….YES, I may very well get hurt one day..I may get taken advantage of….but DAMN whatta ride I’m on right now! I could die today and I’d have lived a totally fulfilled complete life. And I don’t need a DAMN thing but my wife and kids.

Can you can sit there and say that?.

Last edited by CasterTroy; 12-29-2009 at 09:06 AM..
CasterTroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:21 AM   #68
racedoll
AMA Supersport

Moto: '04 Kawasaki ZX6RR

Good post Troy!
racedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:32 AM   #69
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasterTroy View Post
Life is pretty dull when you play it safe. If you don't take a chance you never reap the reward.

I see so MANY of you post on here about your huge TV's or new gadgets and how everyone should jump on board and ride the "new fad" train.

We all drool over bikes and goodies and dream about what we'd do if we HAD money....yet I see JUST as many posts about empty hearts and how your personal lives suck. About how you never can get laid (married), or your spouse or girlfriend isn't fulfilling you....granted...those that post that kind of stuff really aren’t self-aware enough to know that’s what they are posting, but basically it boils down to they aren't being fulfilled.

Some of you (men) are so very bitter and or afraid of putting your heart out there that you can’t FIND a significant other, so you focus on yourself 100% (BTW…that’s not an effective way of FINDING anyone either….just so you know) and you sit among your toys and “things” and you’re miserable.

Trust me when I say that that misery comes thru in posts.

Yes my first marriage failed. And yes I DID learn a great deal from it. While I applied SOME of the principle of “pleasing your spouse” to my first marriage, I didn’t make it my top priority. In the end, she wanted something other than what I could offer her….something a LOT of people revert to when they’re not willing to take a chance and put their heart out there and risk having someone damage it……THINGS…….she wanted a house in a gated community, as well as a lake home in the neighborhood all the VP’s of her company lived in. And since I was just a mere engineer with no aspirations of being a vice president of ANYTHING…..she chose a VP at her company who HAD all that. She left to pursue him and after 5 years of stringing her along, dumping her, running back to her, dumping her……..etc….his wife found out about their affair and he’s now out with the shirt on his back sleeping on my ex’s couch

That’s basically what happened. I’m not bitter, nor do I resent her. She just wasn’t willing to take the chance on letting anyone in, for fear of getting hurt. Her whole life was full of hurt and full of abandonment so I can’t say I blame her. However I WAS willing to take that chance, and I DID get hurt. I DID fail. But I put on my big girl panties, I quit crying and I tried again.

If you fail at something once are you forever a failure? If your favorite team loses a game are they labeled losers forever? Even if you try and fail, it doesn't mean that you didn't learn something, it means you had the BALLS to try in the first place. And if that try failed….you’ve got even bigger balls to TRY again. Anyone who writes off someone because they had a failure, and feels they have nothing to ever offer up, is just a fucking moron, especially if they’ve not even TRIED themselves to begin with.

Now, I’m a few years older, and knew what I was looking for. And at the TOP of the list was finding someone that knew who they were, and knew what they wanted….and were willing to take a huge risk to get it.

I found that.

And granted….YES, I may very well get hurt one day..I may get taken advantage of….but DAMN whatta ride I’m on right now! I could die today and I’d have lived a totally fulfilled complete life. And I don’t need a DAMN thing but my wife and kids.

Can you can sit there and say that?.
I read that and said to my self, damn...
Troy wears panties? WTF!!

That and good post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #70
CasterTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldun170 View Post
Troy wears panties?
BIG GIRL panties!