Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 06-23-2011, 04:22 PM   #61
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

I wonder if the 1.8 BILLION they've already pledged to this farce would help here at home, instead...ya think?

Instead, we fire teachers, and fund prison farms...

Yep, lots of folks think like you, OSP. That's why we're FUCKED here in this country now.

But let's not stop to consider fixing the problem, let's just punish the victims of bad law some more.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:14 PM   #62
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
But let's not stop to consider fixing the problem, let's just punish the victims of bad law some more.

Buying....selling...consuming "illegal" drugs is um....illegal.

No one is holding a gun to these peoples head MAKING them buy...sell....or consume these "illegal" (and whether you like it or not it IS illegal) drugs. They CHOOSE to do these things knowing full well the consequences of their actions if they get caught.

So....how exactly are they VICTIMS here? Victims of what? Their own stubborn-ness? Arrogance? Stupidity?
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #63
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Bad lawmaking, and MOMENTUM (where stupid people add insult to injury by not only perpetuating the madness, but by making it worse).
Old 06-23-2011, 06:09 PM   #64
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

What? Farmers are gonna have to actually pay someone a decent pay ro work for them? Gasp.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #65
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
Bad lawmaking, and MOMENTUM (where stupid people add insult to injury by not only perpetuating the madness, but by making it worse).
Bad?

What does "bad" have to do with anything? And bad by who's definition? Yours? Is that how "law" works? Is that how civilized society works? I'll obey this law because it's good but ignore that one because, in my opinion, it's "bad?"

This seems to be the difference between us. I live in the REAL world...a world in which I am responsible for my own actions and for the consequences of my own actions. A world in which laws that I perceive as being "bad" are still obeyed (or disobeyed, and if caught and punished for, accepted without pulling the "victim" card), all the while aware of the fact that I still have the CHOICE to try to exercise my voice to have the law rescinded or changed.

You seem to live in a paranoid fantasy world....where you are unjustly "victimized" for stubbornly refusing to OBEY THE LAW. I'm convinced after all these years of reading your posts that you ARE a victim....a victim of your own stubborn-ness...your own arrogance. Your own inability to accept the fact that, yes, the rules truly DO apply to you...whether you perceive them as being "good" rules....or not.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #66
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

If laws are arrived at honestly, and are what the public really wants, then yes.

That's not the case here.

We almost ALL obey laws selectively...primarily because laws, although often enacted with good intentions, often fail to provide the intended result...this the disconnect between the "spirit of the law" and the letter of the law.

I'm talking about not further punishing people already in jail unjustly.

If you if you wanna play games, and obscure that fact:

Last edited by Avatard; 06-23-2011 at 06:35 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #67
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
....in jail unjustly.
All the swearing and obscene hand gestures in the world will not distract anyone paying attention to this discussion, that this, in a nutshell, is the source of your delusions.

They are in jail because they VIOLATED THE LAW. It's really that simple, Tard.

I would argue that the only injustice being perpetrated here is on US....the law abiding citizens of this country who are forced to pay for feeding/housing/clothing/guarding/providing health care for a bunch of people too stubborn, stupid or arrogant to OBEY THE LAW.

Think the law is unjust? Work to have it rescinded or changed. Until then....OBEY.....or come to terms with the fact that being punished for violating said law, by definition, is JUSTICE.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #68
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
All the swearing and obscene hand gestures in the world will not distract anyone paying attention to this discussion, that this, in a nutshell, is the source of your delusions.

They are in jail because they VIOLATED THE LAW. It's really that simple, Tard.

It's only "that simple" to the simple minded.

Quote:
I would argue that the only injustice being perpetrated here is on US....the law abiding citizens of this country who are forced to pay for feeding/housing/clothing/guarding/providing health care for a bunch of people too stubborn, stupid or arrogant to OBEY THE LAW.
A bad law, that if fixed, would eliminate all that you're bitching about...but you turn it around. Doesn't make it an intelligent argument, however.

Quote:
Think the law is unjust? Work to have it rescinded or changed. Until then....OBEY.....or come to terms with the fact that being punished for violating said law, by definition, is JUSTICE.
Yes, Adolf.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #69
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Quote:
Yes, Adolf.
Seriously?

The Nazi card?

You have something people living under the Nazis would never have DREAMED of having...a VOICE....a CHOICE....an OPPORTUNITY to have a say in creating the rules under which the society you live in functions.

Instead of exercising that voice in a productive way, you CHOOSE to spout off bull headed non-sense on the internet and apparently whine about being a "victim" of "injustice" when caught violating the rules you have a say in creating.

And I'M simple minded?

Try again.....

Last edited by KSGregman; 06-23-2011 at 06:57 PM..
Old 06-23-2011, 07:06 PM   #70
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Quote:
Seriously?

The Nazi card?

You have something people living under the Nazis would never have DREAMED of having...a VOICE....a CHOICE....an OPPORTUNITY to have a say in creating the rules under which the society you live in functions.
Bullshit. The majority want cannabis legalization...and that's even after years of false propaganda from the government, and them even forcing the law on the public, when they couldn't actually get enough public support to change it (see: Marijuana tax act).

Your silly argument assumes that the public ever wanted this law: THEY DIDN'T.

Your suggestion that it's "just that simple" again underscores the simplistic, and foolish nature of your argument.

Since you just want to dig in, and defend your stupidity, I might as well resort to Godwin's law. It's at least as smart as your spooge so far.

Quote:
Instead of exercising that voice in a productive way, you CHOOSE to spout off bull headed non-sense on the internet and apparently whine about being a "victim" of "injustice" when caught violating the rules you have a say in creating.

And I'M simple minded?

Try again.....
Me bull headed? You're a hoot! You defend the conservative stance that is FAILING MISERABLY, but I'm bull headed?

Godwin's law sprouted forth no doubt as a direct result of people like you that are just that stuck in their thinking process about how others should be somehow morally "controlled".

There's no arguing with you, might as well just stick with

Last edited by Avatard; 06-23-2011 at 07:14 PM..
Avatard is offline   Reply With Quote