Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #71
Gas Man
Trip's Assistant

Moto: 2009 HD Street Classic

We just put brinks in the shopping cart. Even considered spraying the cart with lysol but decided against it just for being "too crazy".

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
Run Amsoil Product
Gas Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:05 AM   #72
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Here are the 2 troublemakers.

Loki- APBT
Tater- Boxer
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 165108_1688523447461_1068954746_31855363_4928763_n.jpg (57.4 KB, 23 views)

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #73
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I forgot about this thread. Buddy is nearly 2 1/2 and he is a trim 75lbs. Best dog I've ever had. No comparison.
Weighed Taco last night and measured him this morning... 68lbs and 25" at the withers... He's a bit over 6 months old... born 6/16. I think the vet's estimate of 80lbs is now confirmed to be grossly underestimated.

He's really growing up nicely... learning commands and obeying much, much better. He knows sit, stay, lay down, paw, speak, quiet, come, bed, fetch, off, downstairs, leave it, and no. And he knows how to ignore all of them as well.

We still have some major problems with distractions. One on one, he follows commands generally on a single attempt... with other people around... 2-3 attempts at times. At the dog park less than 5% accuracy... gotta work on that. Oh, and when he gets outside unleashed he thinks running around the house and away from me is the most fun a dog can have... 20 minutes last night to get him back inside
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:44 AM   #74
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Our Boxer will still bolt if he gets loose, which isn't often. He runs like a friggin gazellle.....jumping and hauling ass.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Old 12-21-2010, 11:49 AM   #75
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Weighed Taco last night and measured him this morning... 68lbs and 25" at the withers... He's a bit over 6 months old... born 6/16. I think the vet's estimate of 80lbs is now confirmed to be grossly underestimated.

He's really growing up nicely... learning commands and obeying much, much better. He knows sit, stay, lay down, paw, speak, quiet, come, bed, fetch, off, downstairs, leave it, and no. And he knows how to ignore all of them as well.

We still have some major problems with distractions. One on one, he follows commands generally on a single attempt... with other people around... 2-3 attempts at times. At the dog park less than 5% accuracy... gotta work on that. Oh, and when he gets outside unleashed he thinks running around the house and away from me is the most fun a dog can have... 20 minutes last night to get him back inside
Invisible Fence my friend.

My dog is smart, he knows he has freedom when that collar comes off and takes advantage. I never let him outside anymore without the collar.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 AM   #76
miztress6
Street Stunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjakel View Post
Our Boxer just turned 2 in may, is tall as hell, but not filled out yet, still scranwy looking. But he weighs in at about 80 pounds or so
I still love your kids they are so adorable
miztress6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #77
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Our Boxer will still bolt if he gets loose, which isn't often. He runs like a friggin gazellle.....jumping and hauling ass.
Taco still runs like his paws weigh 15lbs each... though he's getting better - more coordinated. It pisses me off when he gets loose... He'll let you get right up to him, then he'll bow down and slap the ground with his front paws and take the fuck off...

I've got the feeling that he's going to end up over 100lbs... his fucking paws are STILL enormous... it's frightening. Good thing he's socialized and gentle.

Quote:
Taco still runs like his paws weigh 15lbs each... though he's getting better - more coordinated. It pisses me off when he gets loose... He'll let you get right up to him, then he'll bow down and slap the ground with his front paws and take the fuck off...

I've got the feeling that he's going to end up over 100lbs... his fucking paws are STILL enormous... it's frightening. Good thing he's socialized and gentle... though he did clear the coffee table last night with his tail - two glasses, a couple remotes, etc. Motherfucker.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #78
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
Invisible Fence my friend.

My dog is smart, he knows he has freedom when that collar comes off and takes advantage. I never let him outside anymore without the collar.
Taco's the same way... he knows that with the leash on he's not going anywhere... He heals, and stays close unless he's gotta poop, then he maxes out the leash...
Old 12-21-2010, 11:56 AM   #79
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztress6 View Post
I still love your kids they are so adorable

Thanks!!!!

Post up some new pics of your babies. I love Corso's.

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Old 12-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #80
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post

I've got the feeling that he's going to end up over 100lbs... his fucking paws are STILL enormous... it's frightening. Good thing he's socialized and gentle.

I've got the feeling that he's going to end up over 100lbs... his fucking paws are STILL enormous... it's frightening. Good thing he's socialized and gentle... though he did clear the coffee table last night with his tail - two glasses, a couple remotes, etc. Motherfucker.
When our puppy decides he's not going to come when called or make me try and catch him, we ignore him. Turn our backs and walk away. His game isn't nearly as much fun when he's the only one playing.
Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote