Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #71
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Meh, what are you going to do?

Guy doesn't even show up for his own party.

JC
Ok JC, since Tigger is a little nancy boy and can't handle the repercussions of his verbal diarrhea, I'll step in with a few insults to get this thread warmed back up.

First off, what the fuck is up with your scraggly ass beard. I know JC was all about sacrificing his hygiene in his efforts to spread the message about a higher power, but damn man - The only other folk I see with a beard like that are the pimps down in south DC.

Are you running tricks on the side? Is that why you sided up with Mary because she was bringing in the shekels?

Secondly, you're a dirty ass drug dealer back in the Jesus years and you know it. The only way I know of to perform miracles of the sort that are written in the bible, is if you were spiking the local water sources with LSD - THINK OF THE CHILDREN! (Nevermind that LSD was only invented ~50 years ago - fuck the facts - this is a surrogate Tigger post.) The only time anyone has ever seen a burning bush was at Woodstock while at it's peak, and that was an unfortunate accident between an errant cigarette and a naked hippie.

Third - why oh why on god's green earth would you EVER let Mel Gibson continue to create the abominations he calls movies.

Therein lies the proof that JC is a fraud.

I almost forgot - In Tiggers benifit: Go fuck yourself.

Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #72
cbrchick
Canyon Carver

Moto: Honda CBR 600, Yamaha Zuma 50, Suzuki SV1000

Quote:

OH NOES! THE TIGGER IS LOOSE! WHAT SHALL I DO?!?

What are you, 12?

That's it? Months to think about it, and all you came up with is "Go fuck your self"?

Well since this "Battle" was your idea, allow me to retort.

First of all, your "point of view" is that of a douchebag. In fact, it would be a great time saver, if you just typed "I'm a huge douchebag" in response to all posts.

In addition to being a douchebag of epic proportions, you're also spineless. I'm surprised you can even walk upright. When people react to the retarded crap that pours out of what I can only imagine is some sort of special needs keyboard, you act all butt hurt, and try to explain it away as a "Hood rat" thing, or some other panty waste bullshit. For fuck sakes Mary, grow a pair.

Now if we're done here, why don't you put that ugly Sea Bass looking thing you call a head, back in it's tard boy helmet, before you hurt yourself.

JC
I read this on my lunch break at work. Classic AMJ. Loved it. Made the last 6 hours of my shift doable!!!
cbrchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #73
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post
Ok JC, since Tigger is a little nancy boy and can't handle the repercussions of his verbal diarrhea, I'll step in with a few insults to get this thread warmed back up.

First off, what the fuck is up with your scraggly ass beard. I know JC was all about sacrificing his hygiene in his efforts to spread the message about a higher power, but damn man - The only other folk I see with a beard like that are the pimps down in south DC.

Are you running tricks on the side? Is that why you sided up with Mary because she was bringing in the shekels?

Secondly, you're a dirty ass drug dealer back in the Jesus years and you know it. The only way I know of to perform miracles of the sort that are written in the bible, is if you were spiking the local water sources with LSD - THINK OF THE CHILDREN! (Nevermind that LSD was only invented ~50 years ago - fuck the facts - this is a surrogate Tigger post.) The only time anyone has ever seen a burning bush was at Woodstock while at it's peak, and that was an unfortunate accident between an errant cigarette and a naked hippie.

Third - why oh why on god's green earth would you EVER let Mel Gibson continue to create the abominations he calls movies.

Therein lies the proof that JC is a fraud.

I almost forgot - In Tiggers benifit: Go fuck yourself.

Method! You three nippled, metro-sexual hedgehog fucker, how are you? Last I heard, you were moving to California so you could get married. Oh shit, I forgot about Prop 8. What a bummer!

Where the fuck do you get off talking about MY beard? You couldn't grow a beard on cheese in a fucking petri dish. Tigger's balls could grow a better beard, he if could find them.

And lay off Mary, she does that thing with her tongue, and you can't learn that shit in books.

LSD? You're on crack. I don't need LSD. You give me a half rack of Pabst Blue Ribbon, and some crazy glue, and I'll have you idiots thinking I'm a Chinese jet pilot. You're all fucking morons.

As far as Mel is concerned, blow me. The guy hates Jews, what's not to love?

Oh, if you run into Tigger at one of your fag Chardonnay hot tub parties, tell him I said to go suck of bag of fish dicks.

JC
Old 06-16-2009, 07:57 PM   #74
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
You guys should be on my local board if you wanted something fun to watch for the last week. This "Mickey" guy is 23 and owes 7500 on his $5000 ninja 500, but wait, his stepdad (actually mom's sugar daddy) is on the title and loan, but this kid is making the payments. Mom and sugardaddy split, sugar daddy keeps bike till he sees how upside down it is an gives it back to mickey to keep making payments on. He claimed he cried for an entire day when he took the bike, and now is super excited to have it, and the payments, back.

So excited to ride that a friend and I convinced him we would be at the qt on the south side of town last night at 3 AM for a night ride. So we do the respectable thing, get in my friends car with the tinted windows and show up to qt at about quarter till 3, and watch the kid get there and wait with his girlfriend riding 2-up until about 3:30 when they left.

There have been like 7 threads about or started by him. One is above 400 posts, 3 are over 120. And he joined under a week ago. Shit is epic.
damn man, that was cold. ok, it was funny.

I really don't think the kid is 23, reading his post I don't know if a 16YO would post what he did.
zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 08:46 PM   #75
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
You guys should be on my local board if you wanted something fun to watch for the last week. This "Mickey" guy is 23 and owes 7500 on his $5000 ninja 500, but wait, his stepdad (actually mom's sugar daddy) is on the title and loan, but this kid is making the payments. Mom and sugardaddy split, sugar daddy keeps bike till he sees how upside down it is an gives it back to mickey to keep making payments on. He claimed he cried for an entire day when he took the bike, and now is super excited to have it, and the payments, back.

So excited to ride that a friend and I convinced him we would be at the qt on the south side of town last night at 3 AM for a night ride. So we do the respectable thing, get in my friends car with the tinted windows and show up to qt at about quarter till 3, and watch the kid get there and wait with his girlfriend riding 2-up until about 3:30 when they left.

There have been like 7 threads about or started by him. One is above 400 posts, 3 are over 120. And he joined under a week ago. Shit is epic.

ya might wanna help this kid out... ya know... it's funny to laugh at... but no need to be a dick about it... if the kid really doesn't know any better... give him some knowledge.

after you've "enlightened" him... commence with the good natured ribbing...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:06 PM   #76
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
ya might wanna help this kid out... ya know... it's funny to laugh at... but no need to be a dick about it... if the kid really doesn't know any better... give him some knowledge.

Things are pretty boring in the Ozarks I guess.

T-rock, I'll agree with ebbs, that wasn't very nice.
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #77
Method
Canyon Carver

Moto: MTA

Quote:

Method! You three nippled, metro-sexual hedgehog fucker, how are you? Last I heard, you were moving to California so you could get married. Oh shit, I forgot about Prop 8. What a bummer!

Where the fuck do you get off talking about MY beard? You couldn't grow a beard on cheese in a fucking petri dish. Tigger's balls could grow a better beard, he if could find them.

And lay off Mary, she does that thing with her tongue, and you can't learn that shit in books.

LSD? You're on crack. I don't need LSD. You give me a half rack of Pabst Blue Ribbon, and some crazy glue, and I'll have you idiots thinking I'm a Chinese jet pilot. You're all fucking morons.

As far as Mel is concerned, blow me. The guy hates Jews, what's not to love?

Oh, if you run into Tigger at one of your fag Chardonnay hot tub parties, tell him I said to go suck of bag of fish dicks.

JC

Metrosexual? Please motherfucker - I live in the NW now, it's called granola goddammit and proud of it. They even handed me a bottle of patchouli oil and a set of birkenstocks the moment I crossed the border to Oregon. (Incidentally, there are so many Prius's here I want to punch each of the drivers right in the mouth)

But back to my point of why JC is a cock mongrel of the highest degree. I know that water into wine trick was just a sham - what you really wanted to do was break out some moonshine (we all know your cassock was hiding your mullet - you weren't fooling anyone), and bang the broad in row 3, seat L. Moral high ground my ass.

Speaking of banging broads, lets talk about yo momma. Immaculate Conception? Bah, she was like a merry go-round - everyone got a turn. Dad came down, was plugging her in the butt (so she can still be a virgin) and woopsie went holy acorns deep in the pink. Tommy can vouch for this, as he's the one that gave dad the shot for the Clapp she gave him. (again, facts be damned)

I was trying to think of a way to work Ron Jeremy's penis into this post, but decided against it since I don't want to get you too excited.
Method is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #78
Mikey
Raving Lunatic

Moto: Concours 14 ABS, ZX6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post

I have to agree. Sounds like this kid could use a mentor. You could do your good deed for the year and reach out to him.

If he refuses to learn, then fuck him- you gave it a shot.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #79
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I have to agree. Sounds like this kid could use a mentor. You could do your good deed for the year and reach out to him.

the kid needs more than a mentor. want a link to some of his post?
zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:44 AM   #80
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

His brother in law is also on the site and has tried to help him, but the kid doesn't listen to anything. His brother in law was also fully aware of what was going to happen, and warned him that he shouldn't go since it had been raining up till about 2 AM and the kid had never ridden with us. He is going out on an actual night ride tonight at 3:00 AM again. IDK if rob (the guy who is taking him) is actually going to show this time or not.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote