Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-20-2009, 04:56 PM   #71
Smittie61984
I give Squids a bad name

Moto: 1996 CBR600 F3 (AKA the Flying Turd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Either way, this moron is going to go to jail. All because he got pissed that somebody was fucking his little stepgirl besides him.
Fixed.

Why is it not suprising this story is out of Florida.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #72
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmall View Post
Or, you could realize that as long as they have a dick or a vagina, they're going to want to fuck.

And you could teach about the consequences and how to respect themselves, and hope they don't turn into sluts.

Either way, this moron is going to go to jail. All because he got pissed that somebody was fucking his little girl.
Agree 100%

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #73
wildchild
cruiser

Moto: '09 HD superglide, 16 Yamaha FZ 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
It's not even his little girl, it's someone else's little girl.
maybe he was jealous, didn't have a chance at her himself yet.

funny weren't a bunch of folks here totally in favor of a father hitting a boy with a pipe for the same thing but now because he shoots it's wrong?

don't get me wrong I think it's totally wrong and he'll go to jail but I thought the pipe thing was wrong too.
wildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #74
wildchild
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
So for those fathers that have daughters, implying that because they have a daughter somehow their outlook is more valuable or true.....

How would you feel if your son's life were immeasurably fucked over because a father couldn't take that his little girl wasn't a virgin anymore?
this is a very interesting thought that I have had over the years. I have two boys, both have had younger g/f's. If a father would attack a boy for being with his daughter and then charge him with rape. Think of what the father of the boy would do to you for ruining his son's life. Just random thoughts.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #75
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Anyone else notice that the two 'witnesses' were the kid who got shot and the presumably pissed off teenage girl he was porking? I'd be a bit skeptical of the validity of their testimony... To 99.9% of 16 year old girls, their boyfriend is everything and a bag of chips... while at the same time parental authority figures are Satan incarnate...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:57 AM   #76
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post

funny weren't a bunch of folks here totally in favor of a father hitting a boy with a pipe for the same thing but now because he shoots it's wrong?

don't get me wrong I think it's totally wrong and he'll go to jail but I thought the pipe thing was wrong too.
By all accounts, this is a completely different story... That other guy didn't confront the kid, he just assumed his daughter was being raped and knocked the dude with the pipe.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:03 AM   #77
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:

Like OSP stated, its a different story. However, if you go in to another man's house and fuck his daughter and get caught you should expect to get hit, but not shot to death. Violence= Good, Deadly force = Bad.

This world needs more punching.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #78
wildchild
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
Like OSP stated, its a different story. However, if you go in to another man's house and fuck his daughter and get caught you should expect to get hit, but not shot to death. Violence= Good, Deadly force = Bad.

This world needs more punching.
this may not be the general consensus but, I personally would consider it easier to kill someone who is within range of a pipe. one well placed swing and done. (for those who need very literal explanations, I am not saying a pipe is more dangerous then a gun, only that a person in close range and in my house would be more likely to recieve deadly force as opposed to being out in the yard at distance)

both dads knew what was going on, they just had "I would kill him" thoughts of grandeur running through their brain rather then the common sense thoughts that every teenage girl in the world is going to get bagged by someone at sometime. Both were idiots in my opinion.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:12 AM   #79
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

Quote:
Both were idiots in my opinion.
No doubt, I just wanted to make the point that its ok to hit the kid, but not to kill him. That's just part of the game.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 AM   #80
wildchild
cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
No doubt, I just wanted to make the point that its ok to hit the kid, but not to kill him. That's just part of the game.
well I guess if you're gonna put it that way I would have to reluctantly agree. I mean I knew a lot of dad's that would have taken my head off if they knew what I did to their daughters. Yeah it was expected if I got caught. LOL