Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 01-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #71
MILK
The cows want you dead.

I've had male friends I didn't want to have sex with.

I don't know what they were thinking though..
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #72
Amorok
Issukangitok

Moto: '06 Suzuki Boulevard C50T

They were thinking you'd better not bend over while you're vacuuming or you might get destroyed, that's what they were fuckin thinking.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #73
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post
They were thinking you'd better not bend over while you're vacuuming or you might get destroyed, that's what they were fuckin thinking.

MILK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #74
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorok View Post

In general, I think many women just don't quite realize how men are 'hard wired' (pun intended) and how much we need to squelch out natural tendencies in order to be respectful & 'proper'. Of course, some guys don't bother filtering anything (the typical bad-boy assholes that women love & then love to hate), and some let stuff out in a joking manner, and some keep a lid on it in the effort to be a 'gentleman' - most of us are some combination of those basic tendencies.

But ladies, I'm tellin' you - don't EVAR try to kid yourselves into thinking that we're not ALL a bunch of filthy pigs at heart!
(I know, most of you are well aware given the biker-trash you hang out with. )
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #75
psychochild28
Banned

Moto: SV 650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherri_chickie View Post
I think it is very possible. I know I have had a lot of guy friends who I have never had any sexual interest in, not even fleeting. Mind you I can't speak for them, so maybe not...
Yea I feel the same way about my close guy friends but I know my b/f doesn't agree with that. Mostly because one of my friends hasn't tried to get to know him.

I still have very close guy friends from grade school who are married and we never had a past other than friendship. We still hang out even if their wives can't come and no one has any issues.
psychochild28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:40 PM   #76
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
So, the consensus is that girls can be "just friends" but men can't?
no, I think girls think about it too in some cases. Basically there is usually one that thinks about it and more often than not, it's the guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:58 PM   #77
Kerry_129
Semi-reformed Squid

Agreed, Trip.
There's a difference between 'thinking about' in a if-things-were-different general attraction sort of way, and maintaining an active lust. For example, some of my friends wives/significant-others are attractive & it's impossible not to notice it - my basic instinct reaction to the unavoidable 'thinking about them' is Oh hell yeah! - but it's not as if I fantasize banging them (or at least I try & avoid it! ) & don't speak/act inappropriately upon it. Ironically, it's how nice/sweet/cool they are as a person which makes them more appealing & harder not to think of in an inappropriate sexual way (speaking for myself).

I think there's an important 'line' between appreciating a woman for their physical and/or inner beauty & feeling an unavoidable attraction to them, and cultivating feelings of unmitigated lust. (Of course, if she's really hot, all bets are off! )

Last edited by Kerry_129; 01-08-2010 at 02:01 PM..
Kerry_129 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:11 PM   #78
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry_129 View Post
Agreed, Trip.
There's a difference between 'thinking about' in a if-things-were-different general attraction sort of way, and maintaining an active lust. For example, some of my friends wives/significant-others are attractive & it's impossible not to notice it - my basic instinct reaction to the unavoidable 'thinking about them' is Oh hell yeah! - but it's not as if I fantasize banging them (or at least I try & avoid it! ) & don't speak/act inappropriately upon it. Ironically, it's how nice/sweet/cool they are as a person which makes them more appealing & harder not to think of in an inappropriate sexual way (speaking for myself).

I think there's an important 'line' between appreciating a woman for their physical and/or inner beauty & feeling an unavoidable attraction to them, and cultivating feelings of unmitigated lust. (Of course, if she's really hot, all bets are off! )
Yeah I completely agree, most of us have self control over it and it never becomes a factor in most "friendships", but it's still there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:22 PM   #79
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

Very simple generalization:

Unless the female is hideous, most guy "friends" would want to sex her up.
Unless the male is super attractive, most female "friends" wouldn't want to sex him up.

Of course there are exceptions.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:20 PM   #80
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

You guys crack me up. I have to say for my own peace of mind, I try to never think about what my guy friends are thinking.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote