Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 08-06-2010, 01:52 PM   #71
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
fuck you asshole.. quite a few of you are stupid motherfuckers.. i was in a meeting this morning about this whole deal.. you only hear what you want.. go fuck yourself and then do us all a favor and die..

Are you socially retarded? Or do you have Tourette's syndrome?

I don't care either way but I AM amused by how easily you are baited.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #72
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
Are you socially retarded? Or do you have Tourette's syndrome?

I don't care either way but I AM amused by how easily you are baited.
And I am amused how fucking stupid you are.. keep up the great work reject..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #73
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
fuck you asshole.. quite a few of you are stupid motherfuckers.. i was in a meeting this morning about this whole deal.. you only hear what you want.. go fuck yourself and then do us all a favor and die..
lol, so you have the "exact address" of this new plant in India.......Please tell us? Or is this another one of your "top secrets" because you are such a priviledged VIP with your eyes and ears in everything? Who rides a 10 year old 600........Ya that adds up.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:24 PM   #74
Tmall
Aspiring Rapper

Moto: '12 CB1000R

Tmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:39 PM   #75
fasternyou929
SFL Expatriate #2

Moto: CBR1000

Quote:
Internet facts:

People that brag about being important, aren't.
Pepole that brag about being rich, aren't.
People that brag about being smart, quickly prove otherwise.
People that try to be condescending are compensating for having no power in reality.
You're a drama queen.
fasternyou929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #76
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

I'm out, be back later......Gotta go join the zeitgeist movement
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:49 PM   #77
Adeptus_Minor
Hopster

Moto: 2009 Buell 1125R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
I'm out, be back later......Gotta go join the zeitgeist movement
Better that than the scheissegeist movement.
(those are the ghosts who hunt down people who have just enjoyed a fine cigar and shit in their mouths while they sleep)
Old 08-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #78
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
sorry misunderstood your post.. I thought you were saying the opposite..

I don't see how it doesn't make sense? Labor and material is cheap as fuck in India.. they claim they are building bikes in India for India to avoid import fees, etc. Which is bullshit.. who the fuck in india is going to buy a $30k harley? Answer - a small percentage. Not enough to build a factory there that's for sure. The people there are just now moving out of cardboard boxes into 200 square foot apartments and buying $3,000 cars. They are starting to use cell phones. So think about it - if they can barely afford that shit why would they buy a Harley? If you watch Slumdog Millionaire remember this - that was filmed in the "nice" areas of India - Mumbai - financial capital and New Delhi - capital. Anywhere outside of those two areas makes the worst ghetto in America look like a plush neighborhood.

It seems like if you piece it all together its a scheme by HD to make some quick money and a select few get their golden parachutes..
Even if HD did manage to start secretly importing bikes made in India, something I find unlikely since they would have a few thousand former employees paying very close attention to where their jobs end up, once they were discovered I believe it would kill the company. Bankrupt companies aren't able to pay out golden parachutes.

Concerning the Indian market, yes it is a predominantly poor country, but it also has a very large population. Not only did India have over one hundred thousand people with a net worth over $1 million dollars in 2009, some recent projections expect that to triple in the next 10 years. If you are trying to sell HDs to that group would you rather sell them a $75k+ CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide or the same bike for less than half that? How about a $42k Night Rod vs. the same bike for less than half? It makes a lot of sense to manufacture motorcycles destined for India in India.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:46 PM   #79
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeslice View Post
lol, so you have the "exact address" of this new plant in India.......Please tell us? Or is this another one of your "top secrets" because you are such a priviledged VIP with your eyes and ears in everything? Who rides a 10 year old 600........Ya that adds up.
please tell me when i said i was a privileged vip? nice assumption goat fucker.. try using spell check so you don't appear so fucking ignorant.. you don't know who the fuck i am and you have no idea wtf i know.. i just happen to know those involved in this new plant in india.. personally i am not involved with it whatsoever.. wtf does riding a 10 year old bike have to do with anything? one of the directors of my company rides a 15 year old bike guess he must be lying about being a director..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasternyou929 View Post
Internet facts:

People that brag about being important, aren't.
Pepole that brag about being rich, aren't.
People that brag about being smart, quickly prove otherwise.
People that try to be condescending are compensating for having no power in reality.
You're a drama queen.
thank you for the internet lesson.. i will put my tiara back on and go back to my tea party.. you can go back to getting buttfucked by sweaty dudes and then sucking their cock because that's what you love to do cum guzzler..

you said i was bragging.. you said i was saying i was important.. i never said or implied either.. you obviously don't know jack shit about communication.. the majority of communication is body language and tone therefore written communication is commonly misunderstood especially by stupid fucks like you that are know it all narrow minded assumption filled pricks who are quick to judge and start name calling but refuse to ever be proven wrong even though you clearly are quite often.. go get something to eat and fucking choke on it..

thanks both for your comments - thank you and fuck you..

you have entertained me for about 15.2 seconds..

Learn about photography: ATP Members
Mudpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:49 PM   #80
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

....and moving to the war room in 3; 2; 1