Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #71
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
I'm in the pics or it didnt happen group. To me it feels pretty staged, after all the hullabaloo Trump is stirring up, the low approval ratings that keep dropping and now all of a sudden, his reign is responsible for getting Bin Laden? Hmmmm...

So because you dont like him, he couldnt have possibly caught Bin Laden?

I dont know how it feels 'staged', and I think if Bush had made this announcement, you'd be chanting his name from the rooftops.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #72
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post

I dont know how it feels 'staged', and I think if Bush had made this announcement, you'd be chanting his name from the rooftops.
Oh, come on now. It has got to be staged. Just like how Bush staged the 9/11 attacks

I'd be willing to bet that the people, who think this was staged, didn't say a word every time that the "threat level" rose, COINCIDENTALLY, when there was something in the news against the Bush government.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:53 PM   #73
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:

Dude come on. Get real. Even if Bush was Prez and he did the same shit I'd say the same thing. I love the man (G.W.), but "killing" Osama and immediately disposing of the body in the same 24 hour span before it's even reported is fishy no matter who does it. If you don't see that you're dumber than you think.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #74
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:

its them making things even after the iran hostage crisis. Mostof that occured durring the carter administration, then regan comes in, they get released and Regan was the hero LOL
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #75
Apoc
For Science. You Monster.

Moto: '08 HD FLSTSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by the chi View Post
but "killing" Osama and immediately disposing of the body in the same 24 hour span before it's even reported is fishy no matter who does it. If you don't see that you're dumber than you think.

Theres nothing fishy about it at all. They avoided the crap that comes with a high profile killing, and made sure he got an anonymous burial where there would be none of his supporters.

I have zero doubt they killed him. The only 'dumb' thing in this thread is the people pretending this should have been handled differently. Theres nothing fishy about it. Just like the Russians not parading Hitlers body, and instead disposing of it anonymously. Thats what you do with people like this, period.

Did you expect them to put the body on display? Maybe pass out pictures to make you feel better about it? They avoided the shitstorm that would have come from his muslim supoorters, and you cant blame them.

And dont let your babies grow up to be cowboys, either.
Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #76
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Oh god fucking Bin Laden truthers now
Old 05-02-2011, 03:25 PM   #77
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Did you expect them to put the body on display? Maybe pass out pictures to make you feel better about it? They avoided the shitstorm that would have come from his muslim supoorters, and you cant blame them.
This. We certainly had enough of that sort of debacle after Abu Ghraib. And the joes in Afghanistan with their trophy pictures.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:27 PM   #78
101lifts2
WSB Champion

Moto: 2009 Kawi ZX6R

How do we know the guy wasn't dead 2 years ago? Maybe this was simply the cat in the bag waking to be let out at the right moment.

I honestly don't trust any government as far as I can throw it. This one is no exception.

Ron Paul - 2012

Mark of Excellence
GM
101lifts2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #79
Crotch Rocket Curmudgeon

Moto: Li'l red baby Ninja

Anyone remember a mobster from here in Jersey called "The Iceman"?
Old 05-02-2011, 03:50 PM   #80
goof2
AMA Supersport

I'm getting the feeling there are enough people skeptical of the claim that the death photo the government says they have will be released. I also get the feeling that will accomplish nothing.

I suppose that the claim Bin Laden is dead could be false, but in order to feel safe making that claim the government would still need to have Bin Laden in custody. That is just as good to me though. Capturing him and keeping him around for information certainly makes sense while falsely claiming he is dead and gone eliminates the hassles openly holding him would create.

For all I know they could be wheeling him Hannibal Lecter style in to Guantanamo Bay right now with the intention of him never being heard from publicly again. About the only thing that makes me somewhat reluctant to believe that scenario is my impression that Obama wouldn't want to do it. Of course candidate Obama couldn't wait to close that prison while President Obama has reluctantly accepted its necessity so who knows.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote