Not a drinker 3 6.52%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #71
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
eh, college taught me you dont need games to drink... or other people.
Working at a preschool taught me you don't need others to drink...sometime when you get home you just need a shot of tequila.
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #72
t-homo
WSB Champion

I forgot Louisville Chugger. Ever played that one?
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:24 PM   #73
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
In situations such as these, I highly recommend the 'Guess What I Just Drugged You With' game... It's always a fan favorite...

For real though, the best drinking game ever is Football...
You need a coffee table, some masking tape, two dice, something to keep score, and beer... Lotsa beer...

Normally this is a four player game, but in any circumstance in which you just got to get wasted quickly, it works well.

Instructions:
Mark off a redzone, endzone and 'G' spot as shown in the picture... We always measure to make sure everything is fair.

Each player on each time roles one die per play. First team to reach 50 points wins.

The object is to get the each dice into the endzone. Each die in the endzone scores that amount of points and subsequently that amount of drinks for the opposing team. For example, my team rolls a 1 and a 4 into the endzone, my team gives 5 drinks (combined) to the other team and we score 5 points.

If a team rolls doubles in the endzone, they get the points, give the drinks, and get another turn.

If you fail to reach the endzone, but reach the redzone, no drinks or points are awarded either way. However, if you fail to reach the redzone by rolling too short YOUR team has to take 5 drinks.

If you land in the endzone and your die is hanging off the table (side or back), the point value remains the same, but the drinks are doubled... So you land a 6 that hangs off the edge... That's 6 points, but 12 drinks that your opposing team has to take. The most possible drinks in the game are double 6's hanging off the edge which is 24 drinks.

Now for the G spot... Land on the G spot, points stay the same, but you add 10 drinks to the face value of the dice. So you land a 1 on the G spot... You get 1 point and give 11 drinks. Second most possible drinks in the game are two 6's on the G spot, for a total of 22 drinks.

Rules:
It is best to have a ref for obvious reasons. (checking drinks, hangers, etc)

Each drink must be 1oz. Use shot glasses if you have lightweights so you can guarantee nobody is poossing out... You roll 12 drinks and someone doesn't kill their beer - they are cheating.

Extending your hand past the redzone during your roll is prohibited.

Rolling off the board has no penalty.

Crossing the line is OVER, determine if that's at the start of the line or on the other side before beginning (we always use touching the front of the line as over).

It is perfectly legal, and often good strategy, to knock your partner's die with a shot in order to make the previous jacked up shot good... For example, your partner rolls and doesn't hit the redzone... You blast his/her die with yours to knock it into the red or endzone... or even off the board.

Anything sat on the board by the other team (cups, cans, shot glasses, ANYTHING) is fair game... Use it to bank your shots or stop them where you want.

Anything sat on the board by someone other than a participant in the game will be destroyed immediately.

Drinks do not cancel eachother out unless you are a bunch of puzzies... None of this, "I didn't make it to the redzone, so that 5 that my partner rolled into the endzone cancels out those drinks." Take your drinks and be a f*cking man!

Tips:
Don't use a coffee table with lips or beveled edges. It makes it terrible to either get, or judge hangers.

Glass tables are usually perfect, but sometimes shape is a factor. Tape from underneath for best results.

Wood tables are slow, glass tables are crazy fast. I prefer wood, but glass usually works best because of the sharp edges.

Ideal table is about 2'x4'... Larger can be used, but it ups the difficulty factor by a significant margin.

It's best to find dice that don't have rounded edges, but good luck finding them.

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #74
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen View Post
Working at a preschool taught me you don't need others to drink...sometime when you get home you just need a shot of tequila.

lol, before i quit the day care, i used to just go to the bar on my break. i didnt eat there either.
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #75
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
lol, before i quit the day care, i used to just go to the bar on my break. i didnt eat there either.
You...worked at a day care?!

Just teasing. That's rad...we actually have two male employees (one teacher, one aid) and the kids love it!

The teacher that taught me the most was male...I wish he was still teaching...and was not an alcoholic.

I'm rambling................
Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #76
t-homo
WSB Champion

OSP that sounds intense.

Louisville chugger:
Buy a little skinny yellow wiffleball bat. Cut out the end by the handle and make sure there is a hole in the other end. Put your finger over the hole and pour in a beer. It is exactly 12 ounces, perfect. Chug. Someone counts while you drink, then you have to set the end of the bat on the ground, put your nose on the hole and spin around the bat once for each second it took to drink. When you get done spinning someone immediately tosses a wiffleball at you. strike: do it again. three strikes and you are done. for good.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #77
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
OSP that sounds intense.

Louisville chugger:
Buy a little skinny yellow wiffleball bat. Cut out the end by the handle and make sure there is a hole in the other end. Put your finger over the hole and pour in a beer. It is exactly 12 ounces, perfect. Chug. Someone counts while you drink, then you have to set the end of the bat on the ground, put your nose on the hole and spin around the bat once for each second it took to drink. When you get done spinning someone immediately tosses a wiffleball at you. strike: do it again. three strikes and you are done. for good.

I like it.

So when you vomit, is that considered a foul ball, an out, or a home run?

Football is NOT for the faint of heart or light, casual drinkers. You WILL get RIPPED out of your mind QUICKLY... Especially if you suck and are playing people who are really good.

I just realized I fucked up that first post...

The 2nd most drinks awarded in Football is double sixes hanging out of the endzone - give 24 drinks. The most drinks awarded in Football is double sixes on the G spot - give 32 drinks. Both are VERY bad as the team who rolls that, gets the dice back!
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #78
t-homo
WSB Champion

You just try to hold it in till after the pitch. My first time going, as soon as i tried to stand back up from spinning i just went completely over and crashed on my back. On float trips in MO, bongs are illegal and that was the closest thing so we started playing.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #79
DIMford
Nothing beats the RWB

Moto: 07 Honda Interceptor

I put beer. But I drink both wine and beer mostly. Not too much hard liquor except shots.
The Road is a beautiful but dangerous mistress. She'll taunt and tease you with wonderful curves and glorious heights till you lose all control. Then leave you broken and bleeding to tease the next man.
DIMford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:02 AM   #80
t-homo
WSB Champion

Me too. Except for Jagerbombs. Those are awesome.