Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-17-2009, 01:46 AM   #81
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
the kid needs more than a mentor. want a link to some of his post?
Very true.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #82
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
His brother in law is also on the site and has tried to help him, but the kid doesn't listen to anything. His brother in law was also fully aware of what was going to happen, and warned him that he shouldn't go since it had been raining up till about 2 AM and the kid had never ridden with us. He is going out on an actual night ride tonight at 3:00 AM again. IDK if rob (the guy who is taking him) is actually going to show this time or not.
to be fair though... it can be easier to listen to and trust a stranger than family... because when it comes to motorcycles... your family is always (or at least mine was) always try'n to talk me out of them... this may be exactly what the kid is thinking...

the fact that he showed up that late to ride... show's he's got the enthusiasm for motorcycles... maybe if he sees a few intelligent riders who not only preach... but follow their own gospel... he may convert.

and hey T... not try'n to get on ya about it... just offer'n some advice... I've been in your situation and not done the right thing many times... just easier to see from the outside I guess...
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:21 AM   #83
Ninjakel
Post whorette

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post

Metrosexual? Please motherfucker - I live in the NW now, it's called granola goddammit and proud of it. They even handed me a bottle of patchouli oil and a set of birkenstocks the moment I crossed the border to Oregon. (Incidentally, there are so many Prius's here I want to punch each of the drivers right in the mouth)

But back to my point of why JC is a cock mongrel of the highest degree. I know that water into wine trick was just a sham - what you really wanted to do was break out some moonshine (we all know your cassock was hiding your mullet - you weren't fooling anyone), and bang the broad in row 3, seat L. Moral high ground my ass.

Speaking of banging broads, lets talk about yo momma. Immaculate Conception? Bah, she was like a merry go-round - everyone got a turn. Dad came down, was plugging her in the butt (so she can still be a virgin) and woopsie went holy acorns deep in the pink. Tommy can vouch for this, as he's the one that gave dad the shot for the Clapp she gave him. (again, facts be damned)

I was trying to think of a way to work Ron Jeremy's penis into this post, but decided against it since I don't want to get you too excited.

Oh man, I was crying I laughed so hard

--Ron Burgundy--
Anchorman
Ninjakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #84
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Method View Post

Metrosexual? Please motherfucker - I live in the NW now, it's called granola goddammit and proud of it. They even handed me a bottle of patchouli oil and a set of birkenstocks the moment I crossed the border to Oregon. (Incidentally, there are so many Prius's here I want to punch each of the drivers right in the mouth)

But back to my point of why JC is a cock mongrel of the highest degree. I know that water into wine trick was just a sham - what you really wanted to do was break out some moonshine (we all know your cassock was hiding your mullet - you weren't fooling anyone), and bang the broad in row 3, seat L. Moral high ground my ass.

Speaking of banging broads, lets talk about yo momma. Immaculate Conception? Bah, she was like a merry go-round - everyone got a turn. Dad came down, was plugging her in the butt (so she can still be a virgin) and woopsie went holy acorns deep in the pink. Tommy can vouch for this, as he's the one that gave dad the shot for the Clapp she gave him. (again, facts be damned)

I was trying to think of a way to work Ron Jeremy's penis into this post, but decided against it since I don't want to get you too excited.
Oh yeah, I remember now. You moved to Portland didn't you? Good choice. Between the lumber jacks and the bull dykes, you should fit right in. You can buy that Hello Kitty vespa you always wanted, and ride back and forth to coffee houses, to discuss the latest scooter fashions with the rest of the Fruity Pebbles.

What a shit hole. You know why they have so many bridges in that town? It's because the population is so suicidal from all the rain, and hairy legged fags on vespas, they needed more high shit for people to jump off of.

Oh well, at least there's one less Calvin Klein wannabe in New York now.

JC
Old 06-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #85
t-homo
WSB Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBBs15 View Post
to be fair though... it can be easier to listen to and trust a stranger than family... because when it comes to motorcycles... your family is always (or at least mine was) always try'n to talk me out of them... this may be exactly what the kid is thinking...

the fact that he showed up that late to ride... show's he's got the enthusiasm for motorcycles... maybe if he sees a few intelligent riders who not only preach... but follow their own gospel... he may convert.

and hey T... not try'n to get on ya about it... just offer'n some advice... I've been in your situation and not done the right thing many times... just easier to see from the outside I guess...

I understand and know it was fucked up to do. We pretty much all tried to talk sense into him, but when he got his 5000 dollar motorcycle that he owes $7500 on even though he could have been free of it, we gave up on him.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #86
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rock View Post
I understand and know it was fucked up to do. We pretty much all tried to talk sense into him, but when he got his 5000 dollar motorcycle that he owes $7500 on even though he could have been free of it, we gave up on him.
We have seen a few like that but never to that extreme, you try ot show them the right way but they are so set in their ways. Sometimes ya gotta learn the hard way.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #87
Fleck750
Spiker bike

Moto: KZ750

T, maybe he'll show up at coffee night and ya'll can find out if he's really an idiot, or just an internet idiot. Give the kid a chance, meet him in person, and see if he merits any help.
Fleck750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #88
zed
yellow don't corner well

Moto: 06 ZX10R

does this sound like something a 23 year old would say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
I got bike back, would any of you all like to meet up and go riding sometime ? anytime ? please write me back, like to meet you all.
zed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #89
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by zed View Post
does this sound like something a 23 year old would say?
Someone young, immature, and eager to meet people with the same interests, yes. Not everyone matures at the same rate, and just from what you've said about his parents and his step dad taking his bike etc, it doesnt soun like he has had the best examples of maturity to go on...

Im with Ebbs, it was cruel to tease him like that, and really, if you hadnt been shown a different/better way, where would YOU be?
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 12:17 PM   #90
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Im with Ebbs, it was cruel to tease him like that, and really, if you hadnt been shown a different/better way, where would YOU be?
Probably riding a Vespa.

In Portland.

JC