Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #81
Angee
Dutch's PITA

Moto: I ride Dutch...and an 09 Kawi 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post

Dude!! She lives in AZ, not AR!!!!

Dude, that's WV, not AR! Tennessee is third cousins, Kentucky is second cousins, AR is first cousins, and WV is fair game to all!

Taz, I don't know how in the hell you managed to put that all together, I just can't wrap my mind around that...that's friggin priceless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyk View Post
Those things are awesome. We gave out the clap and syphilis last christmas.
Angee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #82
LittleTaz
WERA Yellow Plate

Moto: '00 Ninja 250

Quote:

Dude!! She lives in AZ, not AR!!!!

I had another sentence at the end of it but decided not to leave it on there....

...and you all move to shitville and live happily ever after!...
Old 12-08-2008, 10:20 PM   #83
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
Oh, for fuck's sake!!! Stop being such a damn Puritan and bang the young buck already!!!

The best lay I've ever had was when I was 25-years-old, lean mean paratrooper and she was a hot 40-years-old long legged mama. She was the one that gave me that "funny" smile at the bar and took me to the dance floor all night, gave me her phone number and everything. Then the next several days she was saying the same shit that you're saying right now, "Oh, you're too young, I'm too old, blah, blah, blah." So I had to do the usual bullshit of telling her that she's hot and that I'm a man and she's a woman and all that jazz. When we finally got together, we banged each other's brains out for two days straight.

Look, dudes YOUR age (i.e. myself and other men) like young chicks, okay? The chances of you hooking up with guys your age are rather slim. So do yourself a favor and get some hard cock from that young buck...unless he's ugly and you are not physically attracted to him.

Stop saying all the other bullshits because we don't believe you. You like it when good looking young guys hit on you.
Sometimes you post something like this and throw me TOTALLY off. You're the fucking man btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlstreak View Post
Easy for the (boyfriend twin) to pose as the brother twin and try and hook up with both and noone be the wiser except the twin who is in on it all along. Just use my phone and text her man.
That's the first thing I thought of when I read the first post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2up View Post
Thanks!

My av is all I'm posting guys... sorry. Tmall and other people who used to be on CF have seen the full-size version of that and other pics.

And, I decided, with my daughter's permission of course, to give him my OTHER daughter's phone number. He can have text fext 2008 and she'll be out here in a couple of weeks. I thought it was a good tactic. He said he'd rather talk to me.
That's kinda fucked up... you know this dude's probably some sorta horndog, so you pass him off to your daughter? Shit... I want to lick your asshole while you hit me in the head with bricks... does that get me the daughter-daughter threesome combo?

Quote:
No I'm not. But if I WAS a tease, I'd go out with him and then at the end of the night I'd point to myself and say "You will never get this, you will never get this. la la la la la"
And if he was like me, he would have slipped you a mickey 10 seconds earlier then carry you out... long story short... shallow grave.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:21 PM   #84
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixxxxer View Post
Your currently seprated...Its fair game
Did anyone else hear:

[Ross] WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!! [/Ross]

2up - sorry to threadjack
Old 12-08-2008, 10:22 PM   #85
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
Sounds to me like you're really enjoying the attention from him. I agree with others... just go have some fun and forget about it. Ok, here's the practical answer... first ask your daughter how she feels about the situation, if she's cool with it, then go have some fun.
Actually, I'm NOT enjoying the attention. I'm one of those who people who thinks compliments are cool and I enjoy getting them. Its nice to know that people think I'm hot or whatever. But sending a million texts that aren't responded to will only piss me off or make me think you're a quasi-stalker.

My daughter would no way in hell be cool with it, which is fine with me 'cause neither am I. IF I did want to date anyone, but since we're trying to fix our marriage, I don't, it wouldn't be him.
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #86
Cass
Cassolicious!

Moto: SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post
Dude, that's WV, not AR! Tennessee is third cousins, Kentucky is second cousins, AR is first cousins, and WV is fair game to all!

Taz, I don't know how in the hell you managed to put that all together, I just can't wrap my mind around that...that's friggin priceless!
Old 12-08-2008, 10:24 PM   #87
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Did anyone else hear:

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:29 PM   #88
2up
Waiting for Hello Kitty!

Moto: Nothing ATM, which makes me want to cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
That's kinda fucked up... you know this dude's probably some sorta horndog, so you pass him off to your daughter? Shit... I want to lick your asshole while you hit me in the head with bricks... does that get me the daughter-daughter threesome combo?
See, at first I thought it was just a sort of "haha" thing and since I've had other friend's of theirs say they had crushes on me in the past, I figured no harm no foul. Its not like I really think he's some sex fiend! And, trust me when I say, both of my daughters are very strong and put up with no bullshit. Seeing as how my other daughter will be here for 2 weeks soon and they are all going to hang out, I figured they could talk. As in have conversation. Be friends. I think you read too much into things.

Quote:
Did anyone else hear:

No, its SO OK! And its fucking hilarious because my husband made it VERY clear to me that we would NOT be "on a break" like Ross and Rachel!
2up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:30 PM   #89
ericr
I'm so much cooler online

Moto: 06 FZ1

Quote:
My daughter would no way in hell be cool with it, which is fine with me 'cause neither am I.
Didn't she tell you he was gonna text you? I think if she thought it wasn't cool she would've kick his ass or had his brother help stop him. Sounds like they're conspiring against ya

Eric: ibu what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
but I'm perfectly placed when I'm on my knees . . . .
ericr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #90
FT BSTRD
Tractor Driver

Moto: Buell XB12X Ulysses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angee View Post

If she ain't good enough for family, she ain't good enough for you.

--Erik Buell

FT BSTRD is offline   Reply With Quote