Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 05-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #81
zerioustt
i like titties

There was a guy blogging about what was going on at obama's compound who lived very closs by. Also I agee that there was no way they were going to parade his body around for everyone to see him. what makes no sense is Obama getting all this praise. The seals got a beat on him and asked if they could move forward. Even then Obama probably didn't give the authority.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #82
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

We just created a martyr.

I think it's going to get worse. Now, much worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
There was a guy blogging about what was going on at obama's compound who lived very closs by. Also I agee that there was no way they were going to parade his body around for everyone to see him. what makes no sense is Obama getting all this praise. The seals got a beat on him and asked if they could move forward. Even then Obama probably didn't give the authority.
This guy... http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social....rts/index.html

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #83
tallywacker
Virtual Machine

Moto: 2010 Ducati Hypermotard

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

This guy... http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social....rts/index.html
Who cares, those that hate us are always going to hate us.

Just like there will always be idiots that believe 9/11 was fake, Obama is from Africa, and Bin Laden is still alive.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:09 PM   #84
Archren
Sham WOW

Moto: 2007 Ducati 1098

Quote:
Originally Posted by azoomm View Post

Point. But, we didn't create the martyr.. he knew what he was doing from the very beginning by plotting and taking credit for the 9/11 attacks. So.. he signed his own death warrant ten years ago. And, as someone mentioned in an article, I'm glad his death was up close and personal, double-tap in the face, and not some anonymous drone plane.

That being said... on a mildly amusing note.. one of his wives threw him under the bus: http://battleland.blogs.time.com/201...rndest-things/

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time. It was impossible."
- Hunter S. Thompson, Song of the Sausage Creature

"Be who you are and say what you feel
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss
Archren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #85
azoomm
moderator chick

Moto: Pasta Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archren View Post
Point. But, we didn't create the martyr.. he knew what he was doing from the very beginning by plotting and taking credit for the 9/11 attacks. So.. he signed his own death warrant ten years ago. And, as someone mentioned in an article, I'm glad his death was up close and personal, double-tap in the face, and not some anonymous drone plane.

That being said... on a mildly amusing note.. one of his wives threw him under the bus: http://battleland.blogs.time.com/201...rndest-things/
Meh, we aren't dealing with logical people in a logical situation. This is one of those deals where... OH yeah, well you killed MY pawn so I'm going to get even... It doesn't matter who started it, it is just constant and will continue as long as someone is willing to pick up the cause. I'm quite sure there are fanatics out there that will take up his cause. I mean, he does have 25 or 26 children.

I heard about her using his name, I also saw a report that he used one of his wives as a human shied. Curious if he was getting even...

Come Play at the Track!!

http://www.elitetrackdays.com
azoomm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #86
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallywacker View Post
Who cares, those that hate us are always going to hate us.

Just like there will always be idiots that believe 9/11 was fake, Obama is from Africa, and Bin Laden is still alive.
9/11 Certainly wasnt fake...you dont just "Fake 3,000 People Dying" Do I think a plane hit the pentagon? No...And nothing you do or say will convince me otherwise.

Bin laden on the otherhand? I'm happy he's dead. I dont second guess him being dead...But I dont really think it it changes anything. Do troops get to come home? No...if anything, it's gonna make for more outbursts or some young hotshot al queda who thinks he's the predecessor to Bin Laden trying to stir shit up.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:21 PM   #87
defector
My balls, your chin

Moto: 929, SV650, YZ250

So am I the only one who had flashbacks of every "asteroid apocalypse" (Armageddon, Deep Impact, Fifth Element, etc) movie of the last 10 years or so as Obama was walking up to the podium (before they put the graphic on the bottom of the screen)?
Old 05-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #88
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

So has Trump claimed responsibility for it yet?

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #89
Homeslice
Elitist

Moto: Gix 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector View Post
So am I the only one who had flashbacks of every "asteroid apocalypse" (Armageddon, Deep Impact, Fifth Element, etc) movie of the last 10 years or so as Obama was walking up to the podium ?
I'm guessing you were.
Homeslice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 PM   #90
goof2
AMA Supersport

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
While it looks to me like the media has already started going overboard with praise Obama does at the very least deserve some of it. From what I have seen so far this wasn't some random piece of information the SEALs stumbled upon. It was the culmination of years of work by the intelligence community to track Bin Laden down and having the will to authorize, create, and execute a plan to act on that information. There is no way that could have happened without direction from the White House and ultimately Obama.

On the authority thing specifically, Obama claims he gave the authority, I have no reason to doubt it, and considering this raid involved effectively invading a sovereign nation, if only for a short time, I suspect Obama's authority was required.
goof2 is offline   Reply With Quote