Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 11-30-2008, 04:34 AM   #961
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Moto: A Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
After seeing that one guys carpets at the show I would want to breed his stock. he has some gorgeous animals.

And as promised if rabbi and fungo do the nasty you will get one of the offspring

Milks are prety similar to corns and kings, they can be a bit more involved to take care of. Big thing is getting them eating pinky mice since they mainy eat lizards in the wild. The one pueblan milk I had would only take food directyl from my hand. Then he escaped and was never heard from again

Tom
That sucks.

My ball python was like that. She could be hand fed & would take water from a dropper. I still miss her.

Do milks have the same temperment as kings?

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco
so you're just a cougar who doesnt hunt.....a domesticated cougar
Myspace
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:42 AM   #962
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
That sucks.

My ball python was like that. She could be hand fed & would take water from a dropper. I still miss her.

Do milks have the same temperment as kings?

prety much, but they dont poop on you the way most kings do. As hatchlings they can be a little flighty but come around very quickly with constant handling. The only quirk is with them feeding, but once they start eating mice they are usualy good.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:51 AM   #963
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
prety much, but they dont poop on you the way most kings do. As hatchlings they can be a little flighty but come around very quickly with constant handling. The only quirk is with them feeding, but once they start eating mice they are usualy good.

Tom
So they're about as antisocial as kings. My kingsnake was the most antisocial creature I've even been around. You could just look at him while in his cage & he'd shake his tail.

My knee pads may be Air-Ride and chrome plated but I have standards as to who I use them on.
Quote:
Myspace
Old 11-30-2008, 05:06 AM   #964
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
So they're about as antisocial as kings. My kingsnake was the most antisocial creature I've even been around. You could just look at him while in his cage & he'd shake his tail.
my mex mex is actualy prety good, the cali king I had would always shake his tail, then poop on you when you held him. the mex rareley if ever shakes his tail, only bit me once, and only pooped on me once but thats because stimpy surprised both of us and wanted to play with him

My northern pine used to always shake his tail when you came in the room but in 8 years never bit me and only struck at me once when he was in his tank. Very cool snake but his poop smelled like toxic waste. They are closeley related to bull and gopher snakes, which may be one of my future forrays since they tend to get a little bigger than most colubrids.

Tom
Old 11-30-2008, 05:25 AM   #965
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
my mex mex is actualy prety good, the cali king I had would always shake his tail, then poop on you when you held him. the mex rareley if ever shakes his tail, only bit me once, and only pooped on me once but thats because stimpy surprised both of us and wanted to play with him

My northern pine used to always shake his tail when you came in the room but in 8 years never bit me and only struck at me once when he was in his tank. Very cool snake but his poop smelled like toxic waste. They are closeley related to bull and gopher snakes, which may be one of my future forrays since they tend to get a little bigger than most colubrids.

Tom
You just like snakes that poop on you or bite you.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 AM   #966
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
You just like snakes that poop on you or bite you.
that would explain the retics. Nothing better than having to deal with 15 plus feet of pure evil

Tom
Old 11-30-2008, 06:12 AM   #967
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
that would explain the retics. Nothing better than having to deal with 15 plus feet of pure evil

Tom
True dat. I still really love the colors & patterns of alot of the mophs of retics, but don't know if I'd be able to ever own one. It's my honest belief that they'd make decent pets ONLY if constantly handled from birth. I jus don't have that kind of time.

Quote:
Myspace
Old 11-30-2008, 06:16 AM   #968
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Nice we just had a stab wound to the chest walk in.

Tom
Old 11-30-2008, 06:22 AM   #969
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
True dat. I still really love the colors & patterns of alot of the mophs of retics, but don't know if I'd be able to ever own one. It's my honest belief that they'd make decent pets ONLY if constantly handled from birth. I jus don't have that kind of time.
Actualy they are doing a lot with the jampea/dwarf retics now. the females will bareley hit 15 feet and the males are all under 10. they also have prety good temperaments too. I believe there are guys breeding tiger and super tigers with the jampeas and are working albinos in too. theres going to be a lot of intresting morphs out in the next few years and the prices are comming down too.

Tom
Old 11-30-2008, 06:38 AM   #970
rogue
Wanting to Go Back!!!!

Quote:
Nice we just had a stab wound to the chest walk in.

Tom
He walked in & didn't use the hospitals taxi service i.e. ambulance? That's a bit different, isn't it? Got a story behind the stabbing yet?

Quote:
Myspace