Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > Around the World > Southeast Riders > Florida Riders

Old 12-01-2008, 12:07 AM   #981
Hondahugger
Better Off

And now comes the endless task of trying to fall asleep!
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:11 AM   #982
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #983
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
30 minute wait, that is unheard of, its usualy a couple of hours here. Funny part is the ones bitching the most arent even sick. Its the quiet ones I need to keep an eye on since they have something bad going on most of the time.

tom
We're not in season yet and we've got a very efficient fast track policy in place that moves people in and out. Add to that the incentives for quick turn around as well as the massive ass chewing that goes around if our numbers aren't up to some hospital target and things tend to move pretty smooth and fast. We're pretty good at getting these useless people who aren't really emergency types in and out pretty quickly. If it's not too slammed and one of the good PA's is in Minor Care, we have most of them in and out in about half an hour tops. The guys don't fuck around and have no problem telling people who don't have an emergency situation that they're wasting both their time and our time, though in a courteous and professional manner, of course. Most of them are in and out in under an hour, yet they still bitch about the wait. Fuck em.

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #984
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

Moto: Shadow 750 Ace

hooray!!!! my entire crew was exposed to shingles and only 2 of us were innoculated
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
I don't give a fuck if it's Hitler cake, it's still CAKE!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
You can come back here with me after the rally and do it!!!
Dragonpaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:22 AM   #985
Corey
AMA Supersport

Moto: Not a damn thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonpaco View Post
hooray!!!! my entire crew was exposed to shingles and only 2 of us were innoculated
Fuckin sweet?

"Your game is shit, your company is shit. Activision ruined you! Activision ruined you." - Francis
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 AM   #986
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

well at least i was one of the 2
Opinions are nothing like assholes, opinions are like vaginas, less then half of everyone has one, everyone else uses one that isn't their own, and there is no better way to fit in or be cast out than to share yours

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #987
Hondahugger
Better Off

Quote:
well at least i was one of the 2
That's something to be thankful for!
Hondahugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:37 AM   #988
Dragonpaco
Alleged Puppy Pimper

i'm getting some entertainment watching my partner scrub the white off their skin like they're putting it for sale on ebay

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-01-2008, 12:37 AM   #989
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
We're not in season yet and we've got a very efficient fast track policy in place that moves people in and out. Add to that the incentives for quick turn around as well as the massive ass chewing that goes around if our numbers aren't up to some hospital target and things tend to move pretty smooth and fast. We're pretty good at getting these useless people who aren't really emergency types in and out pretty quickly. If it's not too slammed and one of the good PA's is in Minor Care, we have most of them in and out in about half an hour tops. The guys don't fuck around and have no problem telling people who don't have an emergency situation that they're wasting both their time and our time, though in a courteous and professional manner, of course. Most of them are in and out in under an hour, yet they still bitch about the wait. Fuck em.

i would love to have something like that. If I have the right people here I can move things prety quickly, but here were not a typical fast track either. We work up a lot of stuff over here due to sheer volume ( our census is about 70k a year) we actualy admit about 10 to 20 perecnt of our fast track patients as well (we work up a lot of appys, cholecystitis and other abdominal pains and gyn stuff) Plus on th eovernights I am flying solo so I get a few procedures to do and it just bogs down.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #990
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
i'm getting some entertainment watching my partner scrub the white off their skin like they're putting it for sale on ebay
Thats gotta suck

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote