Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS
Default Mike Tyson on Trayvon

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...221115400.html

It's a shame he hasn't been dragged out and shot for raping that girl....

Quote:
Mike Tyson thinks that George Zimmerman deserves violent retribution for the shooting of Trayvon Martin.

In an interview with Yahoo News about his upcoming one-man show in Las Vegas, the former heavyweight champion sounded off on the polarizing case:

"My personal feeling is that, as a young kid that was beat on by a bully, that was pretty much singled out—the guy [Zimmerman] stalked him, didn't follow instructions from a superior officer, when they said, 'Stop following the kid.' That tells you everything right there. But my all-around perspective, I wasn't there, I don't know what happened. But it's just so widespread and overt what happened. Even though this is the best country in the world, certain laws in this country are a disgrace to a nation of savages. It's a majority versus a minority. That's the way God planned it. He didn't want to do something about it, He wanted us to do something about it. And if we don't, it's gonna stay this way. We have to continue tweeting, we have to continue marching, we have to continue fighting for Trayvon Martin. If that's not the case, he was killed in vain, and we're just waiting for it to happen to our children. He'll have gotten away with impunity. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been dragged out of his house and tied to a car and taken away. That's the only kind of retribution that people like that understand. It's a disgrace that man hasn't been shot yet. Forget about him being arrested--the fact that he hasn't been shot yet is a disgrace. That's how I feel personally about it."

In 1992, Tyson was convicted of raping Desiree Washington, a beauty pageant contestant, and served three years in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
derf
token jewboy

Moto: CBR 900, KLR ugly ass duckling, Gas Man

Me thinks he has a few facts wrong, plus he apparently also thinks that mob rules are in effect
Old 04-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
Kaneman
AMA Supersport

Moto: 2000 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

lol @ raping a girl that was blowing you in the back of a limo a few minutes earlier.
1982 Honda XR80 - blown motor, 1993 Kawasaki ZX6D - sold, 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S - sold, 1984 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Kawasaki ZRX1200R - blown motor, 2007 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom - totalled, 2003 Yamaha FZ1 - sold, 1994 Honda Magna - sold, 2001 Honda CBR600F4i - sold, 1998 Suzuki DR350 - stolen, 1989 Honda Super Magna - sold, 2007 Yamaha Stratoliner, 2000 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird
Kaneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
nhgunnut
gun totin redneck

Moto: turbo busa 999 Duc Goldwing & Victory

I am very sick of the media in this case case. The kids death was a Tragedy and I am glad the investigation was reopened. The misery pimps and self serving politicians on both side of this ought to be stoned in the public square. ABC "Enhanced" Video to Show injury on the back of Zimmerman's head. NBC edited Audio to Make Zimmerman appear to be building his decision tree on race (I don't know that he was or wasn't but the tape was edited) Self serving twits have tried to tie this to stand your Ground Law , while the Actual Claims (and that is all they are at the moment is claims) of Zimmerman of being knocked to the ground and punched would allow him to use deadly force even in "Shall Retreat States" like Massachusetts and New York. The Vast majority of the time we are shown pictures of a 10 year old Trayvon and not the 17 year old. I can't help but feel this family is being used as a distraction by people on both sides that truly don't care a whit about their son. In the end they will have little more than their grief and have been used by the sleazy media shills of both sides, Misery Pimps will try to make a buck off of them and ind in a year or two they will occupy the same space as Cindy Sheehan . It is disgusting how both the Martin family and the Zimmerman families are being used and portrayed by both sides.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #5
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaneman View Post
lol @ raping a girl that was blowing you in the back of a limo a few minutes earlier.
doesn't matter, if she says no, it's no. If you find that funny, you are a fucked up sad individual.

He is a convicted rapist. He is worse than Zimmerman. Zimmerman is still innocent til he has his trial and it can be proven that he is not innocent.

Last edited by Trip; 04-12-2012 at 08:11 AM..
Old 04-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #6
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

So the solution to the old lynch mob mentality is a lynch mob? Logic fail.

This does however beg the question, "What does Drederick Tatum do, that could warrant a one-man show?"

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
tommymac
Moto GP Star

If he gets off wait and see the riots that start up, I think it will be worse that the rodney king riots in LA. You got those fools from th eblack panthers calling for the guys head, dead or alive. I guess thats ok too.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
G-Rex
Where to next?

Moto: TL1000R, Hayabusa, R1150RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
If he gets off wait and see the riots that start up, I think it will be worse that the rodney king riots in LA. You got those fools from th eblack panthers calling for the guys head, dead or alive. I guess thats ok too.
You can't go putting a bounty on people, wanted dead or alive. I want to know where the hell Eric Holder is and why he hasn't arrested the Black Panther members doing so.

Oh wait, he's too busy making sure illegals can vote. *bangs head*
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
So the solution to the old lynch mob mentality is a lynch mob? Logic fail.

This does however beg the question, "What does Drederick Tatum do, that could warrant a one-man show?"
It's what Mike wants... LOL
Old 04-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #10
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Rex View Post
You can't go putting a bounty on people, wanted dead or alive. I want to know where the hell Eric Holder is and why he hasn't arrested the Black Panther members doing so.

Oh wait, he's too busy making sure illegals can vote. *bangs head*
Have you heard this morons rant yet?

http://freedomeden.blogspot.com/2012...-panthers.html
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote