Old 08-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Roger Huerta...

Surprised nobody posted this yet:

Ex-UFC Star in Bloody Street Fight -- Caught on Tape
8/4/2010 10:25 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMZ has obtained footage of former UFC superstar Roger Huerta engaging in a bloody street fight in Austin, Texas this weekend -- against a man who appears to have socked a woman in the head.

27-year-old Huerta -- who was once featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated -- was in front of a bar in Austin around 2 AM on Saturday morning ... when some other people began fighting. Roger was near the scuffle ... when he saw one of the men involved punch a female who was standing near the ruckus.

Once Huerta sees the woman collapse to the ground -- he instantly tries to confront the attacker saying, "You just punched a f**kin' girl."

Moments later, Huerta takes off his shirt ... slams his hat to the ground ... and rushes after the man.

Chaos ensues and people scramble after the fighters, blocking the camera -- but seconds later ... a shirtless Huerta can be seen finishing his attack on the other man ... who is sprawled out on the street.

People rush in to aid the bloody man on the ground -- who eventually gets off the pavement -- as Huerta walks away from the battle ground.

Austin PD tells TMZ that officers were called to the scene -- but so far, no arrests have been made.

Huerta's manager tells us, "I have not spoken to Roger yet about this incident, but I can say that it's in his nature to be very protective of women."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cops Investigating Street Fight Involving ex-UFC Star
8/5/2010 2:25 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned the Austin Police Department has viewed the tape of the bloody street brawl involving ex-UFC star Roger Huerta ... and have opened an investigation into the incident.

We're told cops are interested in interviewing everybody who was present during the Saturday morning brawl -- including Huerta and the man he knocked out.

Law enforcement sources tell us so far cops have not identified the man Huerta knocked out -- or the woman who THAT guy attacked ... but officials are working on it.

As we previously reported, Huerta claims he only launched his attack AFTER the other guy threw a punch at him ... and all of that came after the unknown man socked a woman in the back of the head.

UPDATE: Roger will not be punished by the fighting league he is currently contracted with -- Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney tells TMZ, "Roger is in no danger at all of being removed from Bellator based on this situation."
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #2
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Default Video

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...b-330a87db4f24
Old 08-10-2010, 09:24 AM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Roger Huerta on Street Fight - 'I Got the Better of Him'
8/5/2010 10:01 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMZ just spoke with Roger Huerta -- the former UFC fighter involved in a bloody street fight in Texas this weekend -- who tells us he only got violent ... after the other guy swung at him.

In a phone conversation just moments ago, Huerta told us he tried to remain calm early Saturday morning when he watched some random "huge guy" punch a girl in the head in the middle of the street ... explaining, “I just don’t think that it's right to hit a woman. Period.”

Huerta tells us, "I approached the man calmly and said, “Do you know what you just did? You just knocked out this girl."

But Huerta claims the other guy responded, "F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I'll knock out any f*ckin' bitch that I wanna f*ckin' knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright.'"

Huerta insists that he didn't throw the first punch -- and only reacted when the other guy "started swinging at me" ... and we all know what happened next.

"I got the better of him and I left," Huerta said.

The 27-year-old explained, "If that was my mom, if that was my sister, my spouse, anyone … I would’ve wanted someone to step in and do something about it.”
Old 08-10-2010, 09:26 AM   #4
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roger Huerta Knocked Out An Ex-Longhorn LB
College Football, Heavy (Alleged) Drinking, MMA CRM August 8th. 2010, 1:30pmLast weekend, former UFC fighter Roger Huerta was involved in a street fight outside an Austin bar. TMZ obtained video of Huerta confronting a man who had sucker-punched a woman. Unsurprisingly, the 155-pound Huerta knocked the guy out cold. Well, we now know who the woman-hitting jerk is. According to SPORTSbyBROOKS the guy that tried to take on the Bellator fighter was former Texas Longhorn, Rashad Bobino.

Listed at 230-pounds during his days at Texas, Bobino spent some time with the Falcons last year before being cut. You have to appreciate the fact that Huerta took down a former Texas athlete in Austin. Most big time college athletes can get away with murder in the city they play in so you have to wonder what past transgretions this guy has gotten away with to make him think he could punch a woman. Let alone the fact that he was in public. Huerta says Bobino responded to him by saying:

“F*ck you, f*ck these bitches, I’ll knock out any f*ckin’ bitch that I wanna f*ckin’ knock out, I’ll knock your f*cking bitch ass out.”

Maybe next time he won’t pick on people smaller than him. Especially women and professional fighters.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #5
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

That was completely fucking AWESOME....instant karma. I LOVE it.

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright."

Sucker punch a chic in the back of the head....and immediately take a beat down for it.

Strong work by Huerta.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:29 AM   #6
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSGregman View Post
That was completely fucking AWESOME....instant karma. I LOVE it.

Huerta added, "... and as he's saying this, he's taking off his shirt ... and at that point I was like, alright."

Sucker punch a chic in the back of the head....and immediately take a beat down for it.

Strong work by Huerta.
Totally awesome.

And Dana White's take:

UFC Prez on Street Fight -- The Other Guy 'Deserved' It
8/4/2010 1:55 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

UFC President Dana White thinks the guy who got his face rearranged by MMA fighter Roger Huerta in a bloody street brawl deserved "to be knocked the f*ck out" -- because it ain't right to hit a lady.

Dana tells TMZ, "In no way do I condone street fighting, but when a guy puts his hands on a woman he deserves to be knocked the f*ck out. Good for Roger."

As TMZ first reported, Huerta beat the crap out of some dude in Austin, Texas last weekend during a street brawl -- after the guy appeared to sucker punch some girl in the back of the head.

So far no arrests have been made.

----------------

I love TMZ's reporting style... "beat the crap out of some dude..."
Old 08-10-2010, 10:38 AM   #7
z06boy
Letzroll

Moto: 07 Red R1 & 07 Blue R6

I saw this on another forum the other day but didn't see anything on the identity of the guy that hit the girl and then got ktfo. He did deserve what he got.

The only thing the worried me was the pic of Huerta stomping the guy while he was laying on the ground unconscience...hope he doesn't get sued or charged with anything.

It was also being questioned if it was actually Huerta that stomped the guy while he was out.

I'm glad to see the guy get his azz kicked...MAYBE he'll think next time before hitting a girl like he did.
z06boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM   #8
CrazyKell
Vrooom

Moto: 06 ZX6R

UFC. big thumbs down
CrazyKell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:05 AM   #9
Mudpuppy
South of Heaven

Moto: 2006 Yamaha R1 50th Anniversary Edition

nice..