Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > News Desk

Old 10-17-2011, 04:04 PM   #1
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory
Default McDonalds: beat downs are now on the menu

Greenwich Village, NY — We’ve seen our fair share of McDonald’s beat-downs here at the Dreamin’ Demon, but this one has a bit of a twist to it. In this particular case, a male employee is accused of assaulting two female customers with some sort of metal rod after they verbally and physically assaulted him.

It all started at about 12:30 Thursday morning. The two women were fixin’ to pay for their order with a $50 bill. The male employee in question, 31-year-old Rayon McIntosh, told the women he needed to scan their bill for authenticity before giving them their food. This apparently displeased them. The women, identified as Denise Darbeau and Rachel Edwards, both 24, can be heard swearing at McIntosh, saying, “Do something about it, pussy.” And as is evident in the attached video, Darbeau leans over the counter and slaps McIntosh across the face. McIntosh then retreats into the back of the restaurant.

At that point, Darbeau vaults over the counter while her buddy walks around the side to confront McIntosh. He, in turn, reaches out of the frame and grabs hold of a metal rod. And the shit is on…

McIntosh starts swinging and both women go down. He continues to swing. When the swinging stopped, one of the women was left with a fractured skull and a broken arm, the other a deep cut on the head. And maybe some respect for those who are forced to swallow this kind of shit and smile on a daily basis?

McIntosh was arrested on charges of felony assault and criminal possession of a weapon and is being held on $40,000 bail. Both women will be facing charges of menacing, trespassing and disorderly conduct. Presumably after recovering from the beatin’ they asked for.

I guess I should include the fact that McIntosh is a convicted felon. According to the fine folks over at The Smoking Gun, McIntosh pleaded guilty in May ’01 to fatally shooting a 17-year-old friend. (His plea came after a jury deadlocked on murder and manslaughter charges).

During the trial, McIntosh testified that he accidentally fired his .380-caliber handgun as he removed the weapon from his waistband. Along with piercing the aorta of his friend, the bullet struck an eight-year-old boy in the thigh. McIntosh, who was 19 at the time of the shooting, testified that he reached for his gun while walking to a parking lot where he planned to confront a group of teenagers with whom he had earlier had a confrontation with and the gun went off.

McIntosh started working at the restaurant in March after serving 10 years in prison.

No word on whether the mouthy counter jumpers have any sort of criminal background.

Judging by a good deal of the comments on different sites, most are screaming “self-defense.” Personally, I’da whacked the bitches, too. (I also would’a popped the blonde screamer…just because). So, what say you, Demonites?

(Video may not be safe for work, small children or those offended by cussing and/or the sound of metal meeting skull).

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2011/10/...nalds-cashier/
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #2
RACER X
AMA Supersport

Moto: '10 Tuono Factory

McOWNED!
2009 SFV Gladius - SOLD
2008 Hayabusa - SOLD.
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
McOWNED!
Totally

They dished it out and got their ASS handed to 'em.

I'm okay with this.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #4
KSGregman
Get Fit...or Get OUT

Moto: 07 M109-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Totally

They dished it out and got their ASS handed to 'em.

I'm okay with this.
Instant karma....it doesn't suck.
KSGregman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
fujimoh
Kneedragger

Moto: CBR 1000RR

I Like It!!
fujimoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #6
fatbuckRTO
This is not the sig line.

Moto: Be prepared. What? Oh, *moto*...

They deserved a break today? Skull break, arm break...

-Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!
fatbuckRTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I was totally good with it until they were on the ground and he kept whacking them... I think that's where he's going to have problems legally... and the truth is, two more scumbags who will hopefully learn their lesson.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I was totally good with it until they were on the ground and he kept whacking them...
Pfft, that was the best part

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Particle Man View Post
Pfft, that was the best part
No, it would have been way cooler if he Nolan Ryan'ed some Big Mac's, large fries, and a fucking Coke at them when they were down and screamed something like, "This ain't BK motherfucker, you can only have it MY way!!!!"

OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #10
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Those angry black girls are just going to get a fat check so theyll just keep doing the same thing.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote