Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > In the Garage or Shop > Mechanical or Tech

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
Sixxxxer
Like Gixxxxer But Not

Moto: 2008 ZX6R
Default Dont Ever Go To Cycle World

OK, So Quick Backstory...Rode the 6R 2400 Miles in eleven days, went down to GA to meet up with the TWfix crew for the annual rally...Bike ran FLAWLESS...not one hiccup the entire trip...Rode to the Gap after the Rally was over at TWO in Suches, then from the Gap took a 500 Mile Jaunt across the state to OBX where I stayed there for a week and rode around there as well...

Long story short, the bike almost tipped on the trailer, Sandwiched the Rotor against the wheel chock causing it to warp,bend which caused my brakes to lose pressure therefore needing the rotor to be replaced.

NOW, I got home on a Sunday...Had work Monday and Tuesday then off on Wednesday...Took the bike in on Wednesday...Approx 10:30AM that day (Shop opens at 10AM) The Main reason for taking it there was to see what the deal was and to have them fix it QUICKLY...I didnt think it was somethign as simple as a rotor...Anyway, Shop says hell look at it but is kind of busy since Memorial Day weekend was approaching...Fine whatever you have three FULL Days to look at it hurry the fuck up...

No phone call by Friday...Memorial Day weekend is upon us so obviously the lazy fuckbags are off...Tuesday Im angry, I call them...INSTANTLY He knew the problem...therefore that means SOMEONE must have looked at the bike prior to that day...Since I called at eleven and Im sure his techs are lazy and dont start working till twelve...but the they probably take lunch first so its more like 1 to 2PM before a wrench gets turned at this fuckstick of a shop

Tells me the issue...Fine its already there Just fix it...THREE TO FIVE DAYS TO SHIP A ROTOR???? Chirst...Its Now Sunday...So he still has two Days Technically...but For fucks sake...Almost two weeks to fix a Front Right Rotor???

Im not mechanically Inept...I just wanted a quick fix and to not do it myself b/c I had a busy week planned with just coming off an Eleven day vacation...and dont mind paying to get work done...

But No More, Everything else from now on I'm doing...Fuck people...

Sorry...Im just angry, Had a GORGEOUS weekend pass by and I couldnt ride for Dick...

So if your ever in jersey and you think you wanna stop by Cycle World in Cherry Hill...Dont, Shit on there Doorstep.

Sixxxxer.