Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-10-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1
Talking How to pick up Women with a Sportbike

Shamelessly stolen from FSB (which stole it from a 1000RR board):

(I'm not saying I agree with all of the content, but it's nonetheless)

Quote:
"We all know it, Women love bikers. It's all about the image. Whenever I dated women, the first date was always interesting. The conversation switched to motorcycles, and thats when she abruptly said that she didn't like motorcycles. This is just a farce that women put on to avoid giving themselves away. Lets face it, motorcycles are exciting, extreme activities that could possibly result in death are very erotic to women because they make you look macho.

You could have the smallest dick in the world, but that does not matter. What matters is the image of badness that women love.

Did you ever think why the bad boy got the girl? Because timid and shy men, do not ride motorcycles because they fear for their lives. Real men take chances, they ride fast and hard and sometimes they die. But at least they get you laid.

Inside are a few good tips on how to get laid, specially in the overcrowded internet motorcycle market in which there are millions of "men" on forums pretending to have what it takes.

1. Have an identity: Don't settle to be one of the nice guys. Women hate that, even on the internet. You must stand out in the internet community with a unique personality.

2. Choose a cool name: Don't pick a username based on a lame first bike you first rode or are riding. Instead use a name that evokes sensation and action.

3. Ride a cool bike: You can't get laid when you ride a BMW. You have to have a nice fast motorcycle that looks good and dangerous. A good example is a Ducati 1098. It will practically get your neighboorhood laid.

4. Help other riders: By pretending like you care about others, women will see that as a caring side.

5. Don't wear too much leather: Too much leather and too much miami vice color schemes in leather look horrible, and its really a fashion show. women don't want guys who dress like power rangers. If you must go all leather, choose black.

6. Don't ride a GSXR: Suzuki GSXR's are the toyota camrys of sportbikes. Women do not want a guy who has the same taste as everyone else in the block. You have to pick an edgy motorcycle like a triumph speed triple, ducati monster, ducati 1098, yamaha r1. Something that is exciting to look at and not something that everyone else has.

7. Learn to do wheelies: Yes, women love power. They love wheelies. Simply yank the throttle whenever you see a woman.

8. Approaching women on the street: On the street, women can spot who is trying to pick them up. You have to learn to disguise your intent. First, act like you came from a long ass ride. Dont pretent you are at starbucks getting coffee. Women love guys who just came back from adventures, its like they sense it. So ask for directions, and go from there.. You can eventually work into the lets go for a ride. Get the girl on a ride, and she is yours. Make sure you ride fast, because that will turn them on.

9. Approaching women on forums: Women on forums who ride motorcycles raise a red flag. The only women who ride motorcycles are the ones who are demented or really not all there. But you can still get a piece of the action. They frequent forums, so they know the personalities. So try to help other members, try to help them with everything, and make sure you still put up a bad front. This will get them thinking that you are sensitive but yet tough.

10. Take chances: Thats right... Women love risk takers. Thats why they like motorcycles in the first place. If a guy did nothing but stay at home and did nothing, he would have no chance with women. But motorcycles offer risk. A calculated risk. Just as the same way a guy takes a risk in asking a women out, the same applies for motorcycles. People admire others who put it on a line.. Columbus would have never have been famous if his voyage across the Atlantic was easy. Life isn't easy."
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
FUCK IT. WE'LL DO IT LIVE

Moto: 2001 Suzuki GSX-R 750 blue/white

Quote:
Originally Posted by neebelung View Post
7. Learn to do wheelies: Yes, women love power. They love wheelies. Simply yank the throttle whenever you see a woman.
hahahah thats just great haahahhah
Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I'll say here, what I said there... If this were true, I'd have bagged nearly all the forum women...
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #4
Dave
Chaotic Neutral

Moto: GV1200 Madura, Hawk gt

9. Approaching women on forums: Women on forums who ride motorcycles raise a red flag. The only women who ride motorcycles are the ones who are demented or really not all there. But you can still get a piece of the action. They frequent forums, so they know the personalities. So try to help other members, try to help them with everything, and make sure you still put up a bad front. This will get them thinking that you are sensitive but yet tough.

bahahahaha
TWF Post whore #6
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
neebelung
Ornery, scandalous & evil

Moto: 2004 Scarlet R1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I'll say here, what I said there... If this were true, I'd have bagged nearly all the forum women...
Oh I know... I didn't say it was TRUE, I just think it's funny.
neebelung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
Rider
Moto GP Star

I've not had a single woman flirt with me because I ride a bike.... If it happens usually it's at the hardware store or grocery store when i don't have my bike.
Or in some cases it's girls that I already know that are hitting on me....
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

I will say this though... I don't think motorcycles have directly gotten me laid, but indirectly for sure... A girl I used to work with said that she probably would have fucked me anyway, but it was the night I took her for a ride on my bike that sealed the deal.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
fnfalman
Europhile

Moto: Aprilia RS125, Aprilia SR50 Factory, Aprilia Tuono, BMW Rockster, KTM 990 Adventure

It's a good thing that I just bought me some black leathers.

Last edited by fnfalman; 07-10-2008 at 11:20 AM..
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:21 AM   #9
No Worries
Keyboard Racer

Moto: Old Superbikes

I don't take my bike to bars, but often take it to the supermarket. When I put it on the centerstand, WW II veterans always stop by and tell me they had a Harley, Henderson, or other old make. My CBR's red, white and blue color must make me look patriotic.
No Worries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:39 AM   #10
JoJoYZF
Bring on the Zombies!

Moto: 2000 Yamaha YZF600R

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
It's a good thing that I just bought me some black leathers.

Who needs that? Just rock the scooter all the time and youll have all the whores fighting to get some
JoJoYZF is offline   Reply With Quote