Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 07-11-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...
Default Space of My

Is fucking retarded.

I don't really pay much attention to the number of views I get, but the number caught my eye today (anything that ends in 666 is gonna catch my eye)... So I went from 2666 this morning, to 2658 tonight. WTF is that?

And what the fuck happened to the search function... Jesus what a flustercuck that thing has become. I go to use it the other day and instead of giving me back the results for "John Doe" it gives me every fucking dickhead named "John" that's on MySpace...

Oh... and my blog doesn't work half the time... or so people tell me.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:56 PM   #2
Mrs. Colleen
Leather and Lace

Moto: 2005 R6

Mrs. Colleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Rider
Moto GP Star

It's good for one thing. When the locals want to ride they post a bulliten... Thats about it. Other than that it's worthless unless you search for band pages.
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:02 AM   #4
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
It's good for one thing. When the locals want to ride they post a bulliten... Thats about it. Other than that it's worthless unless you search for band pages.
I've gotten in contact with a lot of old friends through MySpace... that's the only real use I see for it.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:08 AM   #5
Rider
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I've gotten in contact with a lot of old friends through MySpace... that's the only real use I see for it.
I dont kgive a fuck about finding "old" friends. If they were worth a fuck I'd still be talking to them..
Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #6
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Deleted mine about two weeks ago. Realized it was 90+ people who werent really friends. If I never talk to you with email, phone or irl then you're not my friend. Sorry.
The entire concept strikes me now as contrived, it's artificial representations of people as they wish others to view them, very rarely accurate or enlightening as to what kind of person they are.

I'm giving facebook a shot now but I'm not really feeling it much lately either. This chick I know deleted every newfangled distraction from her life; facebook, myspace, cell-phone, email, dvr, cable tv and she's completely happy. Saves a shitload of money from just the lack of celly, tv and comp running all the time.
She's also poor and smokes epic amounts of pot so Im not so quick to follow her lead.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I dont kgive a fuck about finding "old" friends. If they were worth a fuck I'd still be talking to them..
I see your point... It's not like I'm planning on reuniting with these people, but it's just kind of cool to rehash good times and see how people turned out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiZdETS View Post
Deleted mine about two weeks ago. Realized it was 90+ people who werent really friends. If I never talk to you with email, phone or irl then you're not my friend. Sorry.
The entire concept strikes me now as contrived, it's artificial representations of people as they wish others to view them, very rarely accurate or enlightening as to what kind of person they are.

I'm giving facebook a shot now but I'm not really feeling it much lately either. This chick I know deleted every newfangled distraction from her life; facebook, myspace, cell-phone, email, dvr, cable tv and she's completely happy. Saves a shitload of money from just the lack of celly, tv and comp running all the time.
She's also poor and smokes epic amounts of pot so Im not so quick to follow her lead.
I smell what your steppin' in too... I've thought about completely tuning out, but there's too much info out there and I thirst for knowledge.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:06 AM   #8
PiZdETS
⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Moto: ⎷⎛⎝ ⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ ⎷⎛⎝

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
I smell what your steppin' in too... I've thought about completely tuning out, but there's too much info out there and I thirst for knowledge.
Same here, I'm a huge internet junkie. So much useless knowledge for free, in addition to unlimited music, videos, art, naked chicks, motorcycle parts to gawk at, etc etc etc.
I'll always be a web browser but the social networking craze definately hasnt taken hold with me.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:57 AM   #9
t-homo
WSB Champion

I use facebook a lot. i set up myspace and haven't looked since.
t-homo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
BobTheBiker
too much time on my hands

Moto: 01 ZX6R, looking for more now.

I pretty much use myspace strictly to keep in touch with old friends, and when my aim messneger isnt working so I can still communicate with my significant other.
BobTheBiker is offline   Reply With Quote